Closed Thread
Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Buffy - There is nothing to describe the absolute emotional pain of a miscarriage, the only analogy I can think of is having part of your heart ripped out. You have been in my thoughts and I hope you are resting after your sad surgery. Much luv to you and your DH. XXX

KT - Hun I completely understand the expectations of a donor cycle. I was stoked when our donor had 13 eggs harvested and I was sure that we would have some to freeze. That said this crazy world of infertility had other plans, as you may have read we ended up with two blastocysts in the end and I now have a feisty Springbok on board. So my very best wishes go to those future dish bubs. X

Bron - you already know how I feel about this one. I am still saying OMG, still shedding happy tears and my work colleagues now have more reason to think I'm a bit nuts. I am so happy for you and DH and for the first time in a long time my faith in some higher being is starting to be restored. Praying for you both and your little miracle. Xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (10-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I've been keeping a low profile but sharing your joys and fears (eg Bala and Laned) and pain (so sad for u Buffy) from the sidelines.

It was just so good to get the amazing news about you Bronwyn that I had to post- a natural miracle-I'm just so thrilled for you!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calita For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (08-10-2012),BronwynCJ  (10-10-2012),laned  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to checkout kt results hang in there 4 Is still great

And OMG! Congratulations Bron another miracle best news to wake up to.
    After DH's phone flicked over to daylight savings time then his alam went off at 5 not 6 grrrr he ran out the door thinking he was late my syneral alarm went off at 6 not 7 DH rings up "whats going on what time is it" me "it's only 6.05" so no sleep in for me grrrr daylight savings time

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (10-10-2012),laned  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mix of emotions reading some of the recent posts...

Buffy you and DH are in my thoughts. When I was in hospital for my ectopic I was getting the "I am sorry" too and in my head the only thing I was thinking was "no you're not sorry, you have not idea what is like going through 7 years of TTC and 12 IVF cycles to end up with this crap". But somehow I always managed to say "thanks", turn my head and wait until I was in the room on my own to cry. It's hard and I don't know why for some the road to a healthy baby is so long and cruel. Hold on to your dream, you and DH will get through this even though now nothing makes sense xxx

Bronwyn - OMG!!!! I had to read your post three times because I just couldn't believe it!!!!!! this is even more that a miracle!!!!!! your news really made my day, I am so happy you are one of those miracle stories "I stopped IVF and got pregnant naturally". You must have been in shock . Just to show that mother nature knows best . I might take the dust off those ovulation kits in my drawers, I stopped thinking about a natural pregnancy ages ago but now I feel guilty . Keeping everything crossed for a super healthy bubba (or bubbas...those numbers are very high ).

ktking - how are your embies today?

AFM - still digesting my last BFN. Not sure what next move is going to be, we still have a frostie so we might decide to use that for the time being. I really don't know if I can take myself again through another fresh cycle ever!

to everyone else

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (10-10-2012),laned  (08-10-2012)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I have no news yet. I've been so busy renovating that I totally forgot to call on time all weekend.

Dont get me wrong, I'm dying to find out if they made it but with only an hour time frame to call, I was so busy doing stuff on the house the time just slipped by me.

I will be calling Kate at 10am tomorrow to find out how they went over the weekend and let you all know straight away . If all goes well the ET will be Tuesday. I just don't know which doctor it will be cause Wazza is on holidays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kt - just stalking for an update and keeping everything crossed for you today.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. We are slowly getting our heads around it. Just waiting until Friday for repeat bloods before getting too excited. Feeling very nauseous so taking that as a good sign!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

laned  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Counting down the days until I return to brissy

bron feeling nauseous is a great sign

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

BronwynCJ  (10-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn - wow that is nothing short of amazing. Very happy for u guys :-)

KT - fingers crossed for you.

Laned - how is it being back at work?

Bala - hope u r keeping ur sanity - is it only another 1 - 2 weeks before u can unchain urself from the bed!

AFM - 7 week scan on wed morning - just want to get it over with. Stupid question - is the 7 week scan transvaginal or is it an external one over the uterus area? TIA.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mimi77 For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (08-10-2012),BronwynCJ  (10-10-2012),laned  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I have been lurking, but not posting as frequently as I was. Not much to say really. I am so saddened that we all can't achieve our pregnancy dream. It hurts me so much when so many women on here go through so much and try and try again. What strength. Such strength that I don't have. If I am completely honest I feel somewhat guilty for being pregnant, because some of you aren't. I find this crazy wheel of fortune that is life doesn't spin fairly, it really does upset me.

I haven't wanted to update on the site as there is so much hurt going on right now. I can't even imagine the hurt but have the smallest glimpse into it. And I mean smallest glimpse. It hurts me. So I can only fathom some of you are just aching and breaking.

My IVF journey has been easy, compared to so many of the strong women on this site, and I guess I feel like I don't want to rub salt in any wounds. I was going to stop posting as I just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

However, i think my story is a story of hope. So I have changed my mind and I will update you all. I feel my doctor, Warren deAmbrosis and his fabulous team were the key to my success first round of IVF, and warren and his regime has saved this precious child from miscarriage after my two bleeds.

I had my first obstetrtion appointment last week. Baby looked healthy on scan and heart was beating. Another hurdle jumped! So many more to go. So today I am 11 weeks. I feel so blessed. I have two more weeks of bed rest and the drug regime. I still feel excited about being pregnant but don't think I will relax until the big scan - NT at 13.5 weeks. Then I will be 100% excited. I will feel like I have crossed all the major hurdles then and will relax and enjoy the pregnancy at long last.

I really hope my story gives hope and my baby sends many more babies down to earth to all the deserving women and waiting wombs.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

laned  (08-10-2012)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just a quick update. Well I spoke to Kate this morning and over the weekend we lost one emby. It stopped at 2 cells. Two of the other three are a full day behind and the other one had only just started compacting. So together with Kate we have decided to postpone transfer until Wednesday to give the surviving three a chance to catch up.

Im trying very hard not to stress over it tonight and I have been doing everything to keep myself busy today. Just one more night and we'll know for sure if it's good or bad.