Closed Thread
Page 20 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the support. Unfortunately AF showed up today so the wait is over for me . I am going to hide into my cave for a while and grieve for another baby that didn't happen. But I have been here before and I know I'll be fine and will find my smile again.

Tantom we'll be back stronger

buffy - I hope your bleeding will stop soon, you really don't need any more worries in this journey

2. The Following User Says Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

Frostysmum  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betel I'm so sorry you and DH are in my thoughts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (01-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel - we all know the effort and emotional fortitude you have put I to this cycle and many others. I wish you love and peace and am so sorry at the devastating result for you and DH

Wantingabubby - sorry to read of your recent BFN. They are a very painful things to deal with. Thank you for barracking for my DH, springbok and I, it means a lot that people out there really care. I sincerely hope you get a BFP in the near future.

Buffy - bleeding is such a terrifying experience particularly after the elation of the BFP. I hope you are taking it easy. As per Bala, I too had my progesterone and oestrogen increased and was prescribed Valium and cyclokapron.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (01-10-2012),Frostysmum  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel - gutted for you. You and your husband are in my thoughts. I think I too would hide out in a cave at a time like this, they are great places to escape.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (01-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    So sorry Tantom.

Got my Lap & Hyst tomorrow.. I had a dream last night that I woke up from it to find my whole abdomen completely butchered with cuts and stitches, lol! DH and I also have our first donor sperm counselling session tomorrow, so that will be interesting (or really boring, who knows!).
    Big day for you today. Hope both appointments go well. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    hugs Betel..thinking of you at this crappy time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (01-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I have not been posting for a while but have been reading the posts.

Betel, I am sure time will fially get you your precious one. The one that arraives late will be the most precious. I hope your dear ones are supportive and will get you through this.. sending you all good wishes for the next time. Let the miracle happen.

Tantom and wantingabubby, I am in my first round IVF too. but could not transfer any embies due to OHSS risk. I have been reading on FET and they say that FET's result in longer terms and healthy babies. I hope you both will feel better soon. sending all positive vibes for you.

Buffy, I hope there is some one looking after you there. Just be in the bed and watch lot of movies, listen to your favorite songs.. be happy.

Mimi and Laned, Hope you both are doing excellent.. and your bubba's are perfect.

I am getting closer to my ET have the first scan to check the lining on tuesday. Have not been feeling very good after I increased the dosage of Progynova. not too bad though, just tired, irritable and caught a cold too. but I am scared once I increase it to 8mg, I am going to be crazy. I hope it is all going to be for a good reason.

I guess I will have to join another group for my 2ww. but still will be peeping in to see how things are.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Meenu For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (01-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just have to say how deeply saddened I am by the rape and murder of Jill Meagher. May she RIP. I really can't believe how one mans evil desire can allow him to commit such a horrific crime and ruin so many life's.
    we are all here trying desperately to become parents, and today a mother and father grieve for their lost child. Their lost hopes and their lost dreams, lost Christmas', birthdays. Her poor husband, brother and other family and friends. I am really so upset by this. I feel so sad today for this family and I don't know them. It has touched me and I just need to vent. I guess it puts this journey into perspective for me and really has made me look at what I have in my life and be so very grateful.

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    betel - so upset for you, its not fair. Hide in your cave and be kind to yourself - your in my thoughts

sarielle - how did everything go today - hope it all went well

meenu - good luck for scan on Tuesday, hope lining is perfect

bala & laned - no my fs didnt put me on anything, she said she could see the blood on the scan and it was old blood and just to rest up, curious to know what valium does??

Bleeding stopped last night but have still been taking it easy today, really gave me a big fright and thought it was all over. Now the waiting for the next scan on THursday to see the heartbeat - all this waiting from test to test stresses me out but it will all be worth it if everything works out.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to buffysatine For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (01-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buffy - this whole thing is about jumping one hurdle only to find another! It is stressfull, and tiring. I am glad to hear bleed has stopped. As for Valium, I think FS idea is that is relaxes smooth muscle and hence stops contractions to miscarry. Plus relaxes me so much that I can't do much else than lay in bed and rest. The whole idea to allow bleed to heal. Happy if you want to email me and I can tell you what else he has me on alisonmaclean@hotmail.com

I too am hanging out to hear heartbeat, I have to wait until next Thursday, it seems an eternity away. I fully appreciate your angst. Once I hear the lub dub I will be one happy woman. It is the small pleasures in life that make us happiest. Think of the end game. The bed rest will be worth it when we are holding our precious little miricles.