Closed Thread
Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tantom - I am sorry to read your disappointing news. Thereis nothing any of us can say to make this any easier for you. You and DH take care, look after each other and be kind to yourselves. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to say I was really sad to read your news Tantom, I have just had the first BFN and the realing is really quite devastaing

Laned - I have been reading your posts for a few months now and I am so excited for you that the SA trip is working out and just know that some of us "lurkers" are really pulling for you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wantingabubby For This Useful Post:

laned  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear tantom, I know nothing i can say can make u feel better, but i am thinking of ya hun - don't give up, i know when your ready to give it a go again you will have support here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom - I'm also really sorry to hear ur news. I hope u and ur DH can find some comfort in each other - this is a really difficult journey.

Betel - thinking of u for friday :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanting a baby and Tantom - I can't write anything to convey my deepest feelings of disappointment and pain for you both during this hard week you must be facing. Life can be so unfair. Please know you are both in my thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom I'm so sorry sweets you and DH are in my thoughts

Betel good luck tomorrow will be thinking of you

Afm well I got the job I am now the recreation officer at the hospital. I can choose my hours/days to fit around DD and DH and they are ok that I am going away for the month for treatment/holiday. Just got to go in a few days before I go away then if I like it dirt out hours when I return. Freak out! It's been a long time since I have worked with oldies. 1 good thing it will distract me from IVF stuff. Wish me luck I need lots and lots
    Last edited by Loveabug; 27-09-2012 at 07:20.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

laned  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love bug - that sounds like a very supportive employer and perfect to suit your needs and family life. Dream job really. Good on you. Best of luck with it all and I hope you returning to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Tantom.

Got my Lap & Hyst tomorrow.. I had a dream last night that I woke up from it to find my whole abdomen completely butchered with cuts and stitches, lol! DH and I also have our first donor sperm counselling session tomorrow, so that will be interesting (or really boring, who knows!).

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom - really sorry to hear your news, like the others have said be kind to yourself

betel - best of luck for test tommorrow, have everything crossed for you

Had a big scare today as an hour before my scan I started to bleed. Scan showed everything ok and fs could see the blood on the scan so I'm just to take it easy. Scan showed I'm 5 weeks & 3 days and I have another next week to see the heartbeat. Think I'll feel more relaxed when bleeding stops

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buffysatine For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (27-09-2012),Frostysmum  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buffy - I fully appreciate the angst that comes with a bleed. You can join Laned and I in the take it easy land! Did your FS put you on Valium and cyklokapron? Prayers for you and bub. Thinking of you x