Closed Thread
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey tantom!

You must be going crazy on this 2ww. I don't think you should take into account any pregnancy test once its past 10 minutes. But if your seeing faint lines thats got to be good huh?

Guess you will know soon enough, i'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun! Goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    Hey all, I test tomorrow not feeling over confident as I had one poas last week with a faint line then did one the other day it was neg, so thought I would wait a couple of days did one last night but looked neg, so did one this morning at like 3am and there was a faint line when I re looked at it like an hr later and the one last night had a faint line this morning so I'm thinking maybe an evap line but not sure if they are normally pink???
    Thinking of you. For tomorrow. Don't let the tests mess with your head. They really are evil.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, just did another one and the faint line was there after 5 mins but guess I'll find out when the results are back, how long does it take to get the results back if I get them done at 630am will the be back the next day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bala - thanks for sharing your experiences and kind words of support. I have recently changed over to the Federal Government and am not too sure as to their entitlements, have a feeling they are not as generous, that said, hopefully will be back next Tues and at the end of the day all that matters it that bub gets there.

Tantom - sending best wishes for your test tomorrow. My thoughts will be with you.

Buffy - still so very excited for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Buffy - I did know yours was a donor cycle from ur signature but had a blank moment when asking about ur hcg. We are one day apart - from transfer date:-)

Tantom - everything crossed for u tomorrow. Are u with QFG - if so they turn the blood tests around in a couple of hours. Thinking of you tomorrow :-)

Laned - ur husband definitely sounds like a keeper :-)

Bala - loved just reading ur story about naming your babies in the womb - thats really beautiful.

AFM - had my second hcg today - 48 hours after first one and I had risen from 550 to 1340 :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimi77 For This Useful Post:

laned  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom - I was with QFG and tests took 2.5 hours after bloods were taken. I just rang my doctor and they would give me the result over the phone. If the result wasn't back when i rang them, they would chase it up ASAP and call me back within minutes giving me that precious news. Thoughts are with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom - with BT today. You should have the results back within few hours

buffy - good luck to you too for your first scan on Thursday, you must be so excited!!!

AFM, I decided not to POAS this time, my BT is on Friday but I suspect AF might be here by then if I am not pregnant. AF symptoms strated yesterday so I don't feel positive at all (I know I had AF symptoms last time too and I was pregnant) and I am afraid of every toilet trip. Well we just have to wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks they said that they would be back by 9am but I'm at work and don't really want the call if it's neg. so I'll call them when I finish just before 5, have a bad feeling that it's not good news, but I still have a faint line on this mornings test
    oh well I have done everything I could possibly do lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mimi - thanks, wow your numbers are going great guns too.

Tantom - with BT

Betel - you have been in my thoughts and will continue to be. I am here if you need. During my 2WW i have analysed everything about myself, every twinge, become obsessed with my boobs and nether region. it is one of the most difficult emotional experiences, particularly when you have had many of them to compare with. Go easy on yourself. As you said, you felt this way last time so I am hoping like crazy your emby is snuggling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your support over the last two weeks but this ride is over got a bfn today.