Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Mimi!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Mimi77  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sariele - where r u at in cycle now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buffy - what beautiful numbers and rising so well and quickly. Looking forward to the scan update. X

AFM - had another scan today and the little Springbok has grown and has a FHR of 120. Wazza was able to see x2 chorionic sac vessels where the old blood appears to have come from. He has ordered for me to remain on all the drugs and resting until next Monday with RTW on Tuesday all going well. My husband was so sweet tonight reducing me to tears saying he had started to think of names and if it was a boy he would like to name him after my late father who passed away 12 years ago, his thoughtfulness just reduced me to tears.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Frostysmum  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering can someone please explain what an evap line looks like and what colour they normally are?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi77 View Post
    Thanks Sariele - where r u at in cycle now?
    Limbo land at the moment. Having a Lap & Hyst on Friday though, I'll be glad to get that out of the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mimi I am over the moon for you congrats

Buffy what fabulous numbers. You must be so so so relieved

Laned - I cried reading your post what a sweet husband indeed. I am delighted to read the heartbeat is strong and your darling springbok is behaving. I can totally sympathise with the increased length of bed rest. Our two attention seeking children will have to meet once born. They were probably twins in a past life. They seem to be in total sync at the moment . Just a thought with your extended leave. Qsuper has income protection which you may be entitled to while you are off on bed rest. Worth investigating.

Sariele - all the best for the end of the week. At least the ball is rolling now.

tantom - how are you holding out? When is test day.

Everyone else sorry if I have missed someone. I am really quite drugged up on Valium and it is having such an affect on my memory and how I process information and thoughts. It is an evil drug in that respect. I really don't know why people would willingly take it. I cant wait to come off it. counting down the days. However it is a beautiful drug in other ways as it is keeping my little bubba safe.

Big thanks to everyone on here for keeping me sane and having someone to talk to. It is a lonely bedroom without my cyber friends.

On the side -
    I have decided to call the baby Shanti for the womb name. My first child who is now called Xavier was called Bala in the womb. I like to name them something when they are in utero. They are living little beings and for me calling the baby bump, or bean or something like that doesn't work. With my son Bala is a Sanskrit name used for both males and females and I loved the meaning of it. Hence my name on here - Bala2. if i could have another child as perfect as Xavier i would be one very blessed woman. For this baby though, Shanti is a female name so I guess I am just testing the universe to deliver a girl. Although I really really really don't care if shanti is a boy. I just hope for a healthy baby in 7 months time.

Happy Tuesday one and all. My thoughts are truly with you all in your various stages of this process. Take care

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

laned  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post
    Hello beautiful ladies, sorry for the following slow catch up, I kind of have to read abit then post abit my mind seems a little fizzed out I'm sorry if I miss any one but I am thinking of you all

Wow there is alot of goodness happening at the moment I can't wait to be back in BRISSY and join you all only a couple more weeks
    MimiI congratulations

tantom like landed said I would ask for a early BT. Everyone's symptoms are different and each cycle is different well for me all my positives have been different. Sometimes it feels like AF is coming and it's doesn't and sometimes it does. The best thing to do is have a BT. It's a positive and AF stays away

Bala2 how scary. Bless that little heart beat giving his mummy a big scare. Bed rest is a great idea at least you will have all of us to keep you company

Laned your little springbok is doing awesome. I think I'm really emotional today I have tears while I am catching up with you all.

Bron you are an amazing strong women my heart breaks for you. I'm thinking of you.

AFM well had a freak out I thought I was supposed to start sniffing this week and I hadn't organised my meds to be posted but it's all good don't start until next week thank goodness.
    And I have decided to apply for a tempory job so I'm sooooo freaked out that I will get it and not be very good or my IVF stuff will be an issue as i think the job will start before I go away and finishes in January. 4 hours a day mon-fri so I won't miss preprep on DDs days just I won't be there on her days off so frustrating.
    Love bug - good for you for getting out there are applying for a job. What is meant to be will be. It you get the job and it is too hard with IVF do you have an option of quitting? Try to stay positive and cross those bridges when they arise. Easier said then done I know. Best of luck with the prospective job. At least the cash will come in handy for IVF.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (25-09-2012)

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mimi - I didnt have epu as this was a donor cycle, my trasnsfer was the 8th Sept

laned - So glad to hear your scan went well and springbok is behaving! Hopefully this will be the only bump on the road of your pregnancy

Tantom & Betel - When do you guys test?

Bala - Sounds like apart from the besd rest all is going well for you, like laned hopefully all continues as a stress free pregnancy

Cant wait till THursday when I have my first scan - very excited

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buffysatine For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (25-09-2012),laned  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    buffy - I don't belong on this thread but I'm so, so happy for you.

Good to see you here and best of luck for Thursday.

Roma xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, I test tomorrow not feeling over confident as I had one poas last week with a faint line then did one the other day it was neg, so thought I would wait a couple of days did one last night but looked neg, so did one this morning at like 3am and there was a faint line when I re looked at it like an hr later and the one last night had a faint line this morning so I'm thinking maybe an evap line but not sure if they are normally pink???