Closed Thread
Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for all the support ladies - FS just rang and said my blood test was very strongly positive - I didn't even think to ask the no so might call QFG in the morning as doc is now away for a week.

Buffy - thinking of u tomorrow :-)

Betel - fingers crossed for u too.

Trying for two - thanks for ur reply re: the drugs - it put my mind at ease yesterday.

Bala - It must be quite stressful but it sounds like u have some amazing support around u. I'm sure u can appreciate ur bed rest (not the reasons for it tho) as u r going to be one busy mumma in a few months time.

Just want to say thanks again ladies.

PS one question - anyone on crinone? I seem to be leaking a watery like discharge - not excessive amounts and FS said the crinone can do that but just wondered if anyone else also experiences this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mimi - that is awesome . From your story you have waited a very long time for this so heart filled congrats to you and DH.

As for the Crinone, yes you will notice discharge, so to with the progesterone pessaries. They can all make quite a mess, best to wear a panty liner with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies hope you all had a wonderful weekend, just wondering I'm 10dp5dt is it normal to have AF like cramping. Starting to worry as I did a poas test last week (first response) and have a faint positive then yesterday found one of those cheap cheap Internet hpt and it was a neg. so confused but having lots of cramping like AF is just around the corner. My bloods are on Wednesday
    thank you all so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news mimi. Congrats on positive.
    Tantom I also get similar pains and don't know what it means. My test is Friday. Haven't tested as taking hcg this time. Also taking aspirin this time which seems to help with the cramps. Good luck on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Taunton - HPTs can really do your head in. If you are 10 post 5 day tf, why can they not do your BT today or tomorrow. I would be calling your FS and asking for an earlier test. I had my BT 11 days post 5 day TF.

As for AF symptoms, everyone is different some people experience such with implantation, whilst others don't. My first pregnancy I felt nothing, the second I definitely felt implantation and this time nothing again.

Good luck to you. Try and get an earlier test. The waiting is just cruel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello beautiful ladies, sorry for the following slow catch up, I kind of have to read abit then post abit my mind seems a little fizzed out I'm sorry if I miss any one but I am thinking of you all

Wow there is alot of goodness happening at the moment I can't wait to be back in BRISSY and join you all only a couple more weeks
    MimiI congratulations

tantom like landed said I would ask for a early BT. Everyone's symptoms are different and each cycle is different well for me all my positives have been different. Sometimes it feels like AF is coming and it's doesn't and sometimes it does. The best thing to do is have a BT. It's a positive and AF stays away

Bala2 how scary. Bless that little heart beat giving his mummy a big scare. Bed rest is a great idea at least you will have all of us to keep you company

Laned your little springbok is doing awesome. I think I'm really emotional today I have tears while I am catching up with you all.

Bron you are an amazing strong women my heart breaks for you. I'm thinking of you.

AFM well had a freak out I thought I was supposed to start sniffing this week and I hadn't organised my meds to be posted but it's all good don't start until next week thank goodness.
    And I have decided to apply for a tempory job so I'm sooooo freaked out that I will get it and not be very good or my IVF stuff will be an issue as i think the job will start before I go away and finishes in January. 4 hours a day mon-fri so I won't miss preprep on DDs days just I won't be there on her days off so frustrating.
    Last edited by Loveabug; 24-09-2012 at 11:31.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

laned  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'm more scared then anything cos if this ivf round doesn't work we are back to saving for the next round, I'll speak to Kate today as it was wazza that said I couldn't test for 12 days, maybe it's cos I had a booster shot last week not really sure it's all new too me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom I know the wait is painful and so unfair and the cost is just crazy. Your allowed to have freak outs. Do something nice for yourself today, tomorrow and on Wednesday. You are so close try to stay positive I know that's hard and keep your hope up it's all we have to help us through every cycle.
    Call the nurse if you need to talk to someone.

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom - Im with the others - see if you can take your blood test earlier as the 2ww is killer, wishing you lots of luck

Mimi - THats fantastic news a big CONGRATULATIONS and heres hoping for a smooth 9 months

Got my 2nd bloods back and hcg has gone from 416 to 1260 going for my first scan on Thursday - cant believe it!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buffysatine For This Useful Post:

Frostysmum  (24-09-2012),laned  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom - as the ladies have said everyone is different but I have felt like my period has been coming for about a week now and i have just had a positive pregnancy test. Best of luck to you.

Buffy - what date did you have your EPU and transfer - i had my first blood test yesterday which was 16 day post 2 day transfer and my hcg was 552 - just trying to work out if I am tracking along ok. And I guess I will know more tomorrow when I have my second blood test.

So, who is testing this week?