Closed Thread
Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mimi, i guess you are at the end of 2ww.. wish you all the luck in the world...was this a fresh transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sariele
    yes .. results sofar have been not too bad for me in this cycle exceptfor the cancellation of my transfer due to mild ohss.. .. i hope your christmas gift is on its way ...and so is mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meenu View Post
    Mimi, i guess you are at the end of 2ww.. wish you all the luck in the world...was this a fresh transfer?
    Hi Meenu,

Yes I'm now 15 days post transfer - will go have a blood test in the morning. It was a fresh transfer. 10 eggs retrieved, only 7 mature, 5 fertilized, 1 put back in and now 4 on ice :-)

Best of luck to you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    buffy - super congratulations to you and DH This is such a fantastic news, I am so glad for you both. Your journey has been a very hard one and you have been so determined despite all the ups and downs. I really wish you all the best for the next 8 months

Bronwyn - I know the feeling of having waited for so long, then finally get that BFP and then in a fraction of a moment it's all gone . I think I put my last cycle in the back of my mind most of the time, but every now and then it's like I am suddenly waking up and thinking how close I was to my dream and for some kind of cruel destiny I just couldn't keep hold on it. I don't have an answer and probably never will, but I know that our little angels are looking at us and are very proud on what we have to go through to try and bring them to this life .
    Are you cycling soon?

Mimi77 - for BT this morning!!!!!

Meenu - welcome and good luck with your cycle

tantom, kenta, laned, frosty and everyone else, have a nice weekend

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (22-09-2012),laned  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats buffy and they are great numbers.
    Bron..great to hear from you. Take care of yourself.

Laned..so happy for that little springbok heartbeat.

Good luck to all of you who are in the tww or awaiting bts.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many amazing miracles and super positive news. It seems that most people are traveling well in their various stages. It is so nice to read. For those still on that rocky emotional path my thoughts are with you to. This process is really taxing. I think it is up there as one of the hardest things we will face in life. It is so nice to have this support and understanding that is our forum. Thanks a million.

Well I have some crappy news. Last night I woke with some cramps and went to the bathroom to find some fresh blood. Which continued through the night. Not too much but enough. Warren was good enough to squeeze me in this morning at 7am for a scan. Baby fine - thank goodness and heart rate160. So all well there with our attention seeking child. It seems another bleed has started, poo poo poo! Back to bed rest until week 12 - four more weeks of it. Although warren said some women stay in bed well into 20 weeks or their whole pregnancy. I pray, oh pray, 4 weeks will be enough bed rest for me. At least with all the Valium I am in a semi sleepy happy state. Total opposite to normal me who runs around at a million miles an hour and never sits still. I guess children teach you lessons, and this child is already teaching me to be still.

Wishing everyone a great weekend. What perfect weather we have. How I love spring time. Get out in those beautiful sun rays and fresh spring air and enjoy it for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mimi - thinking of you this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Bala what an awful scare for you. Just when it seemed that you were ready for bed release. Thank goodness your little one seemed well. Is it apparent on the scan where the bleeding is coming from? You must have been terrified last night you poor thing. God bless Wazza. Much love to you and the belly bean rest up well.

Mimi for you BT today.

Meenu - when is your FET planned for? Oh yes I can confidently say that we have all had our fertility drug induced moments. One of ours back in the early days had DH and I yelling at each other in the backyard that his sperm was f@&ked and in response he said my eggs were. Mmmmmm wonder what the neighbours thought about that one. Gotta luv the hormones.

Betel - hope you are resting up girl.

Lilly, Liney and Frosty - thank you both.

Frosty - Wazza gave me my ob referral on Thursday and albeit I really feel at this stage that I am playing with fate I made my appointment which isn't until 23 October (so not until week 11).
    Last edited by laned; 22-09-2012 at 10:00.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

Bala hope all settles down for you soon and rest of pregnancy is easier.
    Laned great to see that you are getting closer to obs appointment.
    Betelgeuse thanks for doing the 2ww with me.
    Mimi best of luck today on blood test.

Hi everyone else and hope you all enjoy the lovely day.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (22-09-2012),laned  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Laned,
    dont know when my FET is. i have a bloodtest on 25th tuesday and then they will decide i think when to have the scan to check the lining.hmm seems like a long way.. but less stressful than a fresh transfer.
    and yes the hormones are not so good for the DH..sometimes i did nt want to see him around me... but he is too sweet to get angry...love him for that..