Closed Thread
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buffysatine View Post
    Laned - So so happy for you!!!

Had my test and its a bfp with hcg of 416

Will feel a bit better after repeat test on Monday morning to see if hcg is rising as it should.

Cant believe it!!
    Buffy I have been like a stalker on here all day waiting for your news. A little miracle is growing inside you and I just couldn't be happier for you and your husband. You hAve indeed had a long road to get here. Great number to start with, nice and strong. Yippee yeah. Jumping up and down here for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buffy - oh hun I am sooooo sooooo excited and happy for you. Hoping the next 9 months are nice and smooth and worry free for you.

Laned - I have been following along and hoping and praying for you. I will keep everything crossed that little Springbok continues to snuggle in nice and tight.

To all the other ladies - congrats to those that are pg, good luck to those that are in their tww and thoughts, prayers and good luck for those cycling or coming up to cycle.

AFM: I have been missing in action for a little while. Coming to terms with our mc has been a tough road. After waiting for so very long and never seeing that elusive BFP to only see it disappear is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. I know that without the support of a few very special people it would have been tougher. So thank you to those wonderful ladies from the very bottom of my heart.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Buffy - have been hanging out for today for you. OMG that is a fantastic first beta. You have worked so hard for this and have had so many disappointments along the way I am so very happy for you both Hun. Here's wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. My god girl you deserve it.

Menuu - welcome. Wow that is a lot of frosties hope your time hear is short and sweet.

Bron - you are such a special soul and it just breaks my heart that you and your DH have had to endure such a painful experience. Your little angel baby would be so proud of their mumma. I am praying to the fertility gods that they just give you the bloody break you both deserve. Knowing you both, I know in my heart what beautiful parents you would make. It just breaks my heart that such cruel $hit like this happens to such good people like you. I will always be indebted to you for the support that you have given DH and I through our journey. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh PS - for all those lucky to have a BFP, be mindful that many brands of OJ are not pasturised. I have had a craving for OJ, only to find that Grove Juice is not pasturised. Unfortunately the poor labeling standards in this country do not compel manufacturers to list this on their products. Also for those trying to consume organic produce, I have also noted that the milk is deemed 'ultra pasturised', meaning it is heated at a higher temp for a much shorter period of time. There are conflicting views as to whether such is safe in pregnancy.

Just hoping my almost 1.5 L consumption of the bloody juice is not detrimental. Man oh man we all have to be so bloody careful.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buffy - congrats. I don't know u well but it seems you have been on this journey for some time so am most pleased for you.

Meenu - welcome. I too am on my first cycle - good luck!

Sariele - great that things are moving along. And you have donor back up - it was easy enough to obtain? And is ur DH ok with this now as I know u mentioned he didn't feel exactly as u did about it. Anyway, it's all sounding very positive :-)

AFM - I'm now 2 weeks past my transfer and too scared to test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bala2- nah haven't tested again, too scared that it was just the pregnyl, lol but today I have what feel like AF is coming and a sore lower back and really sore boobs so who knows what's crackin in this crazy body,
    hope everyone has a fantastic weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buffy---I've been stalking this to see your result too. I'm over the moon.

laned---Everything sounds good. Have you booked your obs yet? Think positive.

Bronwyn---I'm sorry things have been tough for you and DH. When are you ready to pick things up again?

Betel---

Everyone else---and goodluck.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (22-09-2012),laned  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala2 View Post
    Sariele - sounds so positive, and that you and your FS are on the same page. Is it Warren? I am thrilled for you that you have a plan and pray you get a very special Christmas present
    Thank you. No, I thought about going to him but heard about the retiring thing, even though I now know that's not happening. I chose Glenn Sterling at Life, he apparently has a special interest in MFI which is good for us. And a Christmas present would be lovely.. I actually just told DH a few mins ago that if we are lucky I will have something special to tell my immediate family at Christmas. He also asked when it would be due if we cycle in November, so of course I had to go to the due date calculator and work it out, and it would be approx. 18th Aug.. nothing like getting 500km ahead of oneself! lol.

Hi Meenu, wow, I can't believe you have 13 frosties, that's incredible!

Buffy - Congrats! That's wonderful news!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi77 View Post
    Sariele - great that things are moving along. And you have donor back up - it was easy enough to obtain? And is ur DH ok with this now as I know u mentioned he didn't feel exactly as u did about it. Anyway, it's all sounding very positive :-)
    We haven't done any of the donor selection stuff yet, but I assume there are donors ready to go otherwise they probably would have mentioned that we would need to wait. I hope, anyway! DH still doesn't even want to think about it AT ALL until we know that they can't get anything from him, but he said he'll not go into too much detail regarding this with the counsellor, as he is still keen to do this cycle and doesn't want anything to hold us back any longer than necessary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bala, i am very glad to find the right group. You would know that this is a roller coaster ride. The medicines are so far good to me, but i have only started, i am expexcting it will get bad towards the transfer date. I had some weepy days before the egg pick up.
    I am so glad that you got a bfp, that gives me hope,
    Hope you little one is doing great...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Laned, mimi and sariele for the warm welcome.. and congrats to Buffy and Laned..your signature shows the hard work and now you have the well deserved gift!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Meenu For This Useful Post:

laned  (22-09-2012)