Closed Thread
Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - I have tears in my eyes. So so so so so so happy for you and your husband and your beautiful little springbok.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

laned  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tantom -depending on the dose, Pregnly can stay in the system for 7-10 days, hence why most BT are performed 10 days later. It was the first time I had ever used Pregnly boosters and had I not it would likely have been a different story, but it was one of the reasons I held off on POAS.

That said, I was also in another country and wanted to divert my attention by attending to tourist activities.

Bala - thanks Hun x
    Last edited by laned; 20-09-2012 at 10:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just sneaking in to congratulate Buffy & Laned! Woo Hooo! Praying for super sticky bubs for your both!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

laned  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy for you laned. Rest well and continued good luck and best wishes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

laned  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think - all day morning sickness. Happy happy happy to be pregnant, just wish my husband could take one for the team with the morning sickness. Am I asking too much?

Buffy - this is your big day and I am praying really hard for you for a BFP. Thoughts are with you and hubbie today.

Tantom - how is your will power or lack of going. Did you POAS?

Happy Friday everyone. I hope today is blessed with loads of baby dust falling over everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Buffy - good luck for today!

Congrats to the ladies who saw those precious heartbeats, how incredible.

Just thought I'd drop by to let you know how our appt with our new FS went. It was really good. He was very crass and said some pretty out there shocking things, but thanks to a certain BH member I was prepared for this, lol. Anyway, after we went through everything we came up with the following plan of attack: firstly, I will have a Lap & Hyst next Friday.. I chose not to have one at my Perth clinic, but he strongly recommended it as he "only wants to do [an IVF cycle] once"! So hopefully all my bits check out okay. Secondly, we will be trying an antag. cycle, which I'm really happy about as my last two have been down reg and I have always had a gut feeling I should be doing antag. I will be on 200 Gonal-F using Synarel as trigger, which I hadn't heard of, but apparently using it means you can't overstim. DH will produce a sample, undergo TESA, and if necessary, will have a biopsy, PLUS we will have a donor as back-up, which is exactly what I was hoping for.

No idea when we will be cycling, but I will start new cycles in mid-Oct and mid-Nov, so hopefully one of those two. Very excited to get going again, just crossing my fingers that my Lap shows that I'm all okay.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - sounds so positive, and that you and your FS are on the same page. Is it Warren? I am thrilled for you that you have a plan and pray you get a very special Christmas present

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    May I join the team? Not familiar with everyone yet. but a big HI and lots of lucky charm to everyone.
    I am getting ready for my first FET medicated cycle. have 13 snow babies waiting. I think there is two more weeks before they transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meenu View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    May I join the team? Not familiar with everyone yet. but a big HI and lots of lucky charm to everyone.
    I am getting ready for my first FET medicated cycle. have 13 snow babies waiting. I think there is two more weeks before they transfer.
    Welcome Meenu. You have found a fabulous place for support here. It sounds like you are well on your way to mummy hood with 13 snow babies. Wow. Enjoy the next few weeks before transfer. I hope the medication is kind to you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

Meenu  (21-09-2012)

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - So so happy for you!!!

Had my test and its a bfp with hcg of 416

Will feel a bit better after repeat test on Monday morning to see if hcg is rising as it should.

Cant believe it!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to buffysatine For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-09-2012)