Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cheers Bala, hope you have received my reply. X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for thinking of me today, happy to say I am PUPO with one embryo. I was really scared that we wouldn't have anything to transfer so I am very happy we have one. The embryo was still at morula stage but the scientist was confident that was a good quality one so fingers crossed

buffy - OMG, what a fantastic news...are you going to POAS every day till Friday!!! I really hope everything will go as planned for you

laned - so glad your bleeding has stopped to, must be the little one making some room in there

tantom - welcome to the TWW!! I like being PUPO because it's the only time when I can dream that we can be parents soon.

chances - sorry your cycle might be cancelled, but you would not want to take any risk. I had to cancel a cycle once because my lining wasn't good, I know how disappointing could be but I knew it was the best decision.

This month is a very busy one, let's hope the good news keep coming

4. The Following User Says Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

laned  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel -woohoo great news

Chances - likewise, sorry for your disappointment. This is really a hard game to get your head around sometimes. Be kind to yourself.

Tantom - For being PUPO.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow really didn't think the 2ww would be so hard but it's killing arrrr, what's the earliest you can do a preg test at home after transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel - so happy there was a little bubba to transfer yesterday. Big prayers for a great result in two weeks.

Tantom - I totally appreciate the two week wait. I found loads of websites all about the two week wait and poas - pee on a stick. I must confess I was a little OTT about it and did it every day sometimes twice a day toward the end of the TWW. It guess it depends what drugs you are on. One of the injections I had day of transfer and four days post transfer have hcg in it so the preg test will pick up on the drug. What I did was test just prior to giving the injection four days post transfer and then tested every day. My theory was that the drug should peak and obviously the line would get darker and then if not pregnant the line would fade. However if pregnant line would continue to get darker and darker. Which mine did. And yes oh yes I was indeed pregnant. I used first response - you can pick up three packs for $10 at discount chemists. I did quite a bit of research on the half life of the booster drug I found it peaks at 72 hours in healthy patients - ie with no kidney issues. I hope this helps. There are loads of websites where girls post pics of their preg tests and what day they are etc. it really is hard and somewhat torturous. All the best and let me know how you go.

Buffy- hope you are holding up ok. One day closer to Friday now!

Me - same old same. Valium haze in bed and actually enjoying it today. We had a lot of rain here overnight and there is something special about laying in bed while it is grey and wet outside. I don't feel like I am missing out on things when the weather is yucky outside. No bleeding thank goodness - one week clear of it now. I have some weird feelings in my lower abdomen, wouldn't say cramps, just different type of feeling. Spoke with nurse yesterday just to ease my mind and she thought it was just the uterus stretching and baby growing. I am happy with that. Wishing everyone a beautiful grey Tuesday. Thank you to all of you for your support and keeping me sane in these crazy months.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances - how did you go? Are you going ahead with things or did they want you to hold off for a month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Hun my cycle got cancelled! Estrogen way too high. AF due in a few wks so still sniffing the syneral and bk into it!

Positive in that I had such a gd reaction and have two very productive ovaries I had 20 plus follicles, not bad with my low amh.
    Sad news is my partner and I have not been getting on well 16 mths of ttc is stressful. I know people have been trying a lot longer but I've also wanted kids for many yrs, was just waiting for prince charming...lol and lately he hasn't been too charming!
    Anyway that's my moan for today.

Hope everyone else is doing good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala2 View Post
    Chances - how did you go? Are you going ahead with things or did they want you to hold off for a month?
    Last edited by chances; 18-09-2012 at 13:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances - so so sorry to hear that. It is great though that your ovaries are working so well. It will give you great confidence with this next cycle.
    TTC is tough. I am lucky our journey has not been as lengthy and harrowing as some. I have some small insight into the toll it takes on the relationship. Hang in there. I hope your AF arrives soon and things can get started again ASAP. How does syneral teat you. It messes with me. I am like a bottle of fizzy drink that was shaken up and is ready to explode. Normally I am really placid. I found it evil. My poor husband had to deal with my horrid personality on it. The poor men go through so much in all this too. I feel for them, as really they have no control and no idea how all the drugs affect us, let alone our own normal hormones. I was this crazy lady that my husband did not even know for a few weeks there. I didnt even know who i was. It was horrible.
    just sn idea - Try a date night with your prince charming. You may just find he is still so charming and it is the drugs causing you to see things differently right now. Those drugs mess with us, as do our hormones and that ticking tocking clock of motherhood. Put all that aside for a night and remember that prince charming you laid your eyes on and fell in love with all those years ago. In fact. I might take my own advice too and organise a date once i get off this bed rest. Thinking of you chances

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances - so sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle take time to be kind to yourself

Betel - Yay for being pupo, hoping this is the one that works for you. YOu are quite the warrior with the journey you have had Babydust

Bala2 - Thanks for the support

I POAS again this morning and the line was darker, just hope it keeps getting darker & darker. I guess every pregnancy must be different as I have none of the symptoms Ive had before in this early stage - thats what makes me worry!!!

Went out and got more POAS supplies, think I ll be doing one a day until Friday now. Praying I get a good blood test result.

Take care & babydust to all

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buffysatine For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (18-09-2012),LillyPonds  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buffy - sounding super positive. I am getting very very excited here for you