Closed Thread
Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Kenta and Frosty - thanks ladies. It is very exciting and a big relief that our decision to go to SA hopefully has been a success.

Bala - I agree with Nicole TV series are the way to go. That said, I can fully appreciate the craziness of not being able to do things. Take it easy.

Betel - great to hear from you. Never forget what a warrior and inspiration you truly are. You have had one of the toughest journeys and I am forever in awe of your tenacity and strength. May your follies bring you and your DH the very well deserved family. Remember to drinks lots of fluid and up the protein intake. You are in my thoughts this week.

Storm - Wazza is truly a generous, caring and remarkable soul. Check your PM.

AFM - my repeat Bhcg was 803 yesterday, so doubling approximately every 27.5 hrs at this stage. I feel relieved.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (09-09-2012),betelgeuse  (09-09-2012),Frostysmum  (09-09-2012),LillyPonds  (10-09-2012),stormgirl73  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bala--Start knitting your baby blanket! I was put on bedrest for 2 months, I made many things for my baby and most of my maternity clothes. Congratulations

laned---Sounds good. Sending you more vibes.

Betel---So good to hear from you. You're in my thoughts.

Stormgirl---One can never predict the first ever cycle. I think you just have to bite the bullet and do it and see what happens, obviously with the best FS to help you. I was a Wazza graduate after changing from another clinic. He's the most down to earth but caring FS around, and probably the only one who would try all sorts of experimental protocols if you run into hurdles to get you to your goal.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (09-09-2012),laned  (11-09-2012),LillyPonds  (01-11-2012),stormgirl73  (09-09-2012)

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    Its been many months since I have been on the forum and wanted to pop in & say hi & give you an update.

In Dec we were told to find an egg donor and after a few false starts and disappointments I ended up finding the most amazing angel on twitter.

We have just completed our cycle and I had 1 hatching blasty put back yesterday and 3 to freeze (never got anything to freeze with my eggs). So now let the 2ww begin.

Hi to some old pals Frost, Laned & Betel - I was hoping none of you would be here when I logged on.

Babydust to all

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buffysatine For This Useful Post:

laned  (11-09-2012),LillyPonds  (10-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by buffysatine View Post
    Hi All
    Its been many months since I have been on the forum and wanted to pop in & say hi & give you an update.

In Dec we were told to find an egg donor and after a few false starts and disappointments I ended up finding the most amazing angel on twitter.

We have just completed our cycle and I had 1 hatching blasty put back yesterday and 3 to freeze (never got anything to freeze with my eggs). So now let the 2ww begin.

Hi to some old pals Frost, Laned & Betel - I was hoping none of you would be here when I logged on.

Babydust to all
    Buffy that is so exciting Congratulations on being pupo! What a wonderful person your egg donor is. All the best for your tww.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats on being PUPO Buffy. We are going down the donor path too. We were told in June that our best chance would be with an egg donor. My big sister has agreed and she should start jabbing in about 2 weeks. We have both started sniffing already. I'm getting excited to start again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (10-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    buffy - so glad to hear such a good news from you!!! congratulations on being PUPO and the three frosties too!!! One way or another we will all get there .
    Best of luck for the TWW

laned - great numbers !!!!

ktking - all the best for the upcoming cycle with your sister

11. The Following User Says Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

laned  (11-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thought I would join this tread, I go for my first EPU tomorrow
    so laying here a little stressed arrrr. I'm in the hands of the awesome Wazza.
    Hope we all get out bfp this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    tantom and good luck for tomorrow, you're in very good hands .
    It looks like is going to be a very busy couple of weeks for this thread with so many EPU's, TWW and new bumps.... so exciting!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is so nice to read such positive things going on here.
    Congrats laned your numbers are brilliant. Take it easy and let that little one cook away!
    Tantom - all the best today, Wazza is brilliant, no need to worry. You have the best.
    buffy - I hope the two week wait is kind to you. So so so exciting. Really happy for you.
    kt- what a beautiful sister you have. I hope the drugs are kind to you both. All the best in the coming weeks.

I just want to thank all you ladies for your support and inspiration. It is a lonely road at times and this forum really gives me strength and hope. I would be lost without it at the moment.

I am 7 weeks today . I had a bleed finish over the weekend until this morning. I woke with the smallest of smallest of smallest fresh bleed. So beautiful dr deambrosis is throwing all he has to keep me pregnant and I have started taking cyklokapron as well as all the other drugs. Another scan at 3pm. Getting pregnant is half the battle, staying pregnant is another one entirely.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

laned  (11-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buffy---I'm so excited for you! Woohoo! Hope upon all hopes you get your well deserved BFP leading to a sticky baby 9 months later.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (10-09-2012)