Closed Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Betty - it absolutely sucks that having experienced losses before makes it impossible to relax. Don't feel bad for obsessing and not enjoying this part. It is just part of your journey to get your bubs. Just accept that this is how this part will be and at some point your will relax and believe it and enjoy it. Have you had any spotting or bleeding?

TK

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty I also had many nights when I didn't pee and I think it was cause I was just so tired.. You are probably just exhausted from stressing about everything, your body must have needed a good nights sleep..good luck on Wednesday :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you betty!... I really hope Wednesdays scan comes really fast & I think many women feel really anxious & fearful in the beginning, especially after previous miscarriages... Try & take care of yourself & relax as much as possible xo.

Afm- the hot flushes tonight are aweful! I keep getting cool, covering my legs with a blanket & next minute im covered in sweat head to toe & feeling like I'm in a sauna .

Thanks
    Reviews

Clomid is nasty sometimes fullofhope. Hang in there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks so much ladies. I know that there are people who've experienced the same or greater loss who aren't crippled by it. I also felt like I had dealt with what happened fairly well. It's just every now and again there is this circuit breaker in my brain that says "this will never work!"
    I like to think I'm a fairly resilient person, and this flies in the face of that bigtime!!

FullOfHope, I hope your body adjusts to the Clomid soon, and that the symptoms are just because it's working extra hard to get you some high- quality eggs cooking!

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Just checking in........... still have 2 weeks on my meds before transfer. I've been getting insane headaches and had 2 days off work last week and spend most of yesterday on the couch. I did have acupuncture on Friday though which helped. I'm super tense through my neck/shoulders - getting anxious about this round.

Nothing else happening so will check in later.

Kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Kate, great to see you on here. Do you think the headaches are because of the meds or the stress? How many frosties do you have? Remember to take care of yourself xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Betty,

I think the headaches are from combination - I'm not stressed at work at all.... I'm just getting anxious & nervous which makes me tense which just increases the headaches.

We only have 1 frostie left and to be totally honest I'm most nervous about it actually surviving the defrost. On our 2nd round we did a FET and we had 2 frosties - they both had to be used as the first one didn't survive the defrost. I'm sort of gearing myself up to do another full round of IVF (the down regulation cycle)..... I shouldn't really be thinking about this but I don't 'trust' FET cycles to actually work ((

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Time for a new thread ladies ... head over here.