Closed Thread
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Nic - I forgot to respond to some of your other questions. We are having bub at Pindara. Our OB dr flynn was also our FS so no transition for us, which is kind of nice and comforting. He has delivered lots of our friends babies. I joined a pregnancy thread but just didn't feel the same as you girls. I would much rather hang here and support each of the other ladies through to their BFP, as this group made a big difference in our hard times too.

Where is your 12 wk scan at? Does Jen know yet??? It is so hard seeing her every day but I have buttoned my lips in case you are waiting til after your scan to share your news xx let me know when she knows so we can be excited for u together :-)

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Great to see you on here Nic! Sounds like you're really progressing. What Ob did you choose? Must have been weird saying bye to Monash after all that time!

Goldie it's good to read that you have been worried as well -- makes me feel a bit less paranoid and unreasonable. Glad you're feeling confident now though!

Jesse, tell me what I need to know! I don't know what questions to ask as "you don't know what you don't know!"

TK it's so interesting to think that you'll be going back for #2 yourself in a relatively short time!

FullOfHope I'm glad you're feeling positive and hope AF shows up soon!

AFM -- I'm still not feeling many symptoms. I get a slightly sick feeling occasionally and am breathless with a really high heart rate. I also get stabs of round ligament pain occasionally. Bit of tiredness. That looks like a lot but each thing only comes for a second so I wonder if it's unrelated. Kind of think if there's two growing I should be having lots of symptoms!

We have a scan Wednesday. I'm hoping we will see the hb but it will be kind of early at 6+2. It was promising to see the yolk sac and foetal pole at 5+5 (as last time we had a scan at 6+1 and they weren't visible and we miscarried).
    In general I am feeling okay and reasonably confident though. The spotting the other day didn't freak me out as much as I expected it to and today I could feel *something* 'down there' -- either Crinone or blood -- and I didn't immediately assume it was blood and everything had turned bad. This is progress!! (Btw, it was just Crinone and I would say sorry for TMI but all this is so much TMI!)

TK, we only ever planned to have 2 kids but I do wonder whether I will want to give our frosty a go in a few years time!! What about you and Kate?

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - at this stage we plan to carry one baby each - so just the two for us I think. It would be me that may want to go again. Kate is more than happy just carrying the one. We will use the same donor. I am not sure yet if I can do IUI or if I need to do IVF. It will depend on how good our donor's swimmers are. He was listed as an IVF only donor but our FS is looking into why. I am not aware of any issues on my side (though I have never tried to get pregnant before!!).

So exciting your scan is only 2 more days away. Let us know how u go. Don't worry that you don't have many symptoms yet. I am sure they will come soon!! My Kate really only felt sick and exhausted from about 7 weeks. Weeks 8 9 & 10 being the hardest for her.

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo AF arrived! we begin our next cycle lol

Betty- good luck for your scan on wednesday! i hope you can see the heartbeats xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Best of luck with this cycle fullofhope Xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Fullofhope - good luck for your new cycle. I think this thread might be on a positive roll, fingers crossed xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Loads of luck for this cycle fullofhope will have everything crossed for you!! X

Betty well done for not freaking out, geez you sound calm already. If it makes you feel better, I still get freaky moments now, we're our own worse enemies!! Do you have any idea who you will go with OB wise. I'm with Dr Hassan and she is just amazing!! Can't wait to hear back about your scan!!!

Nic - good to hear from you, glad all is going well. It is so strange leaving Monash, who have you gone to? I'm thinking of popping back in in the next few weeks or so and saying hi to them all, they were so amazing!

Kate - hope your going ok on the meds!!

Angels - Its lovely to see someone going back for number two. I hope that it's very quick this time round. How is your gorgeous little one?

Hope everyone else is doing really well

AFM - Were in Fingal Heads on a little holiday away, and it is just beautiful spending some time away with DH. Off to Byron Bay and Bangalow now, it's my first time round here so any suggestions would be great!

Thanks
    Reviews

Apologies for any errors am in my phone!! Haha I kept that error (in instead of on) as I felt it summed it up!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty good luck with your scan tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it.

Fullofhope how exciting that you are about to start your cycle, goodluck

Hopefuljen fingal is such a beautiful part of the world i hope you have a great break away..my little man is great thanks he is such a good baby i am very lucky, time is going way to fast though I can't believe he is 6 months old already.

Afm- I finally psyched myself up to start my cycle when I get my AF sometime in the next week so I rang monash today to let them know only to be told Dr Ong is going on holidays so if I wanted to still go ahead this month one of the other Drs would have to do my egg pick arrrggh well that's what happens when you are a procrastinator I suppose.. Am so annoyed with myself, I've already waited longer than I should Dr O wanted to start in dec and with my low amh I hope I haven't waited to long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

How would you feel about having another Dr do EPU? How long is Ong away?