Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

And your all done one go! What a bonus!

Thanks
    Reviews

Had to share this think it is awesome multi tasking xoxoxo have a lovely day ladies
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

That's not the glamorous future I had in mind!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Betty, that's how you always imagined your life I bet!

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg betty!!!' Congrats!!

Dr O has fine it again!!! I'm so happy for you! How are u feeling? If u have any questions ask away! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just Catching up girls on all the news...this thread is really moving lately! Which is wonderful.

Mustangkt: How are you feeling? I think I read you can suffer some nausia? I hope you're ok.

Betty: How good is your news! I couldn't believe it! Congratulations! I was in with Dr O on Thursday...said my goodbyes to the clinic as it was my last appointment with them...it felt a little funny after being with them since Feb last year. Not sure what Dr O will recommend with you but I had a scan with him at 9 1/2 weeks and got a referral for 12 week scan and OB. Try not to worry about signs (I know it's impossible i was the same...still am!). we know so early in the piece we expect to feel it all from the start at a time when other ladies wouldn't even know they have fallen. But don't worry it will happen. I had a little nausia at 6 weeks....now I'm in full swing lol

Goldie how was your 20 week scan? and a girl awww!

Hopeful Jen...28 weeks! That seems to have gone fast!

Fullofhope: are you cycling? how are you doing?

Trace and Kate how are you? Where are you having your bub? Are you on a pregnancy thread as well as this one?

Newmummy: glad to hear your scan went so well.

Welcome back Angels. It's funny I had this exact talk with Dr Ong Thursday. I asked him how long I should wait...with my AMH he suggested the egg harvesting after bubs is around 6 months too. I didn't think about the whole breast feeding thing...but I guess it would interrupt all that. Best of luck with these next steps to bubba no 2.

ASM: I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. Had a great appoint with Dr Ong on Thursday and bub's scan was great too...so amazing how much they change in that two weeks. I was relieved as I'd had some little funny cramps. 12 week scan 20 feb and making OB appoint after that sometime tomorrow. Looking forward to getting past the magic 12 weeks. Morning sickness has been in full swing. So forgive my AWOL as it's worse from lunch til I go to bed at night...seems when i'm tired. But it's all absolutely worth it!

Have a great week ladies. I hope you cycles go well and the anxiety is managable.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - all going well with the twins do u think you would have more kids? Or just the 2?

Nic - great to hear from you. So happy to hear things are progressing well for you. All our nurses were happy to hear you say u r sick!! Saying its a good sign. My Kate was the worst during week 10 but then it eased off and T2 has been easy.

As for us, my Kate is going great. We are 17 and a half weeks. Looking forward to our 20 week scan.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gcnic- waiting for my next AF to arrive & we'll be on the go again! Glad your growing bump is going well!

Tk- wow 17weeks! Almost half way, seems to be going so fast hope kate is feeling well!

So wonderful to see so many positives & bubs on the way, I hope some more of us can join you all on the pregnancy wagon soon lol.

Well I'm on day 39 of my cycle with still no period but I'm guessing maybe tomorrow as I'm feeling a bit off & headaches etc...fingers crossed! Never thought id be so excited to see its return lmao! Once it arrives I'm back on clomid & off we go again!

Hope everyone is going well! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newmummytobe- lol love the photo, i was really surprised at how good i became at multitasking when first bub came along lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Nic, glad to hear you are travelling well. Yeah 20 week scan was good, best thing about it is that it really puts your mind at ease and know that this is really going to happen. It's the first time in my pregnancy that I've actually relaxed and stopped worrying. Bubs is very active now so she really does let me know everything is fine.
    Not much longer to go till your 12w scan, you must be so excited for it!