Closed Thread
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Hi Ladies, I was part of this thread a long time ago but dropped off when I fell pregnant as a felt bad being so happy when others were struggling.. A bit about me, I was with monash ivf and saw dr Ong I was extremely lucky that I fell pregnant on our first go I only had one embryo and my beautiful little miracle is now asleep in the next room he is now 6 months old and the most amazing little boy. I gave birth at John Flynn and after being induced and labouring for a while ended up with a csection which im devastated about and not sure it was all together necessary but anyway I have been to see dr o again before Xmas about going again and because of having a csection he says I have to wait until my bub is at least 10-12 months old.. Because of my age (I'm 38) I really wanted to start again at 6 months but unfortunately that's not going happen. Dr O wants me to start the drugs and get my eggs out ASAP because I have low amh I have been putting it off cause I so don't want to go through all the drugs and every again but it's the only way Sonoma just going to have to such it up, I am very nervous tho and I also have to stop breastfeeding while going the drugs so will have to pump and dump..

Jesse I remember when i was on here last just you were just starting out and not having much luck so I was so glad to come back on here and not only see that you are pregnant but pregnant with twins, congratulations that is sooooo awesome you must be absolutely thrilled..do you still see brad at studio qi?? I am excited but nervous about starting this journey again and I pray that I am just as lucky second time around

Thanks
    Reviews

I really should reread before I post sorry for all the mistakes stupid iPhone with its auto correct what on earth is Sonoma lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi angels4me, good luck on your latest baby journey!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Angels4me. Congrats on baby number 1. I am sorry your birth didn't go as you had hoped and that you now have to wait a few more months before trying again. Did dr o say why? Just to give your uterus time to heal?

When do you think you will start your next egg pick up round?

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Welcome back Angels. I'm a Monash girl too. I'm also curious about why Dr O is making you wait -- it is just about giving the uterus more time to heal? Do you mind saying who your Ob was at John Flynn?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh and I also see Brad at Qi, and Sonoma is a wine region in California -- it's quite lovely, haha!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the welcome ladies and yesyou are right he wants me to wait so my uterus can heal it is apparently dangerous to fall pregnant to soon after a caeser as your scar can open and your uterus rupture which is dangerous for mum and bub it also means my chances of a vbac are very slim, if you want to do a vbac they like you to wait at least 2 years and a lot of obs don't support vbac.. I saw Dr Hanafy at John Flynn and my caeser was performed by him and Dr Singh they always assist each other in caesers..I have the worst memory so will have to post this and go back and read the other questions lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty how great is Brad, I stopped seeing him when I was about 3-4 months as the smell of the stuff he uses on some patients was to overwhelming for me and would make me vomit lol.. TK I've just gone over my paperwork today to refresh my memory on how it all works again so my AF is due in 7-10 days so I may start then but will ring the clinic on Monday as when we discussed things I hadn't got my period back after giving birth but have since got it back so will see if that changes anything..How are all you ladies going, where are you all up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TK Wishing View Post
    Fullofhope any sign of aunt flow yet? Hope u get started soon. .

Tk
    Still nothing lol, waiting waiting...

Im thinking of doing the same as you mentioned (stock up on some donor sperm) for next bub if this works .

Thanks
    Reviews

Angels!!! Long time no hear!!! How are you?

Yes, very happy that dr o got us there in the end. Took us 3 rounds but we got there. And your little one is 6 months now. How time flys.

I kinda miss the other girls we used to speak to on here. I do speak with Stacy quite a bit too. She has the cutest boy now. X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 01-02-2013 at 21:35.