Closed Thread
Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Quote Originally Posted by newmummy2b View Post
    Yeh Goldie, just I have a dermoid cyst on my left ovary and I've had a pain in that ovary all day it's either ( or could be gas pains). Was wondering if its normal to have that sort drama with them but its ok ill ask at my scan on Thursday morning hopefully they can see it to check it out ob couldn't find that ovary the other day so she could check. Just hope it's not growing!!
    Hope not either.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by newmummy2b View Post
    Yeh Goldie, just I have a dermoid cyst on my left ovary and I've had a pain in that ovary all day it's either ( or could be gas pains). Was wondering if its normal to have that sort drama with them but its ok ill ask at my scan on Thursday morning hopefully they can see it to check it out ob couldn't find that ovary the other day so she could check. Just hope it's not growing!!
    Hope not either.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope all is ok with your scam newmummy.

Betty - let us know your results today!!!! Are you still on progesterone support?

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TK Wishing View Post
    Kate - so it is longer than a normal monthly cycle then? Do u ovulate on a frozen medicated cycle? (not that u need to obviously - i just like knowing how it all works).

Tk
    Hi TK - with a frozen transfer they can manipulate your cycle a little bit. So basically I pick a day I want to do the transfer and they work back from there. Just means I have to stay on the progynova longer. They wanted me to spend a little more time on it though anyway just to ensure lining is thick enough.

I don't think I do ovulate because of the amount of oestrogen I'm taking - but I don't think I've ovulated naturally since I stopped taking the pill which was about 4 yrs ago.

K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

OMG -- I am soooo relieved. My hCG has jumped up to 4373, from 247 last Wednesday. I had done one of those Clearblue digitals this morning and it still only said 2-3 weeks (which is supposedly 200-2000hCG) so I was naturally really worried that things weren't progressing. So happy to be wrong! Apparently the nurse told Dr O I was stressing and he said to tell me to stay off the Internet!

My progesterone is now in the 400s, but I have dropped down to one Crinone a day.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wholly crap Betty!!! That is super exciting. What a great number!!! Everything is progressing really well. Progesterone of 400 is still massive compared to an unassisted pregnancy which would still be under 100. So all looking great. I wonder if it's twins again now. As that is doubling more than every 24 hours. I guess the scan next Wednesday will tell. Happy hugs to you.

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Betty!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Betty yahoo!! Twins would be unreal!! Double trouble and a bigger tummy lol yay so happy things are looking awesome.....
    Thanks for the support ladies scan at 8.35am tomorrow so ill soon find and I will let you all know I'm sure everything will be fine though xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm sure it will too NewMummy -- and you can get back to focussing on bub and not worry about other things. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck newmummy! Have fun and enjoy your scan.