Closed Thread
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Hi Betty,

I was told this too regarding the intralipids but I wouldn't worry too much. Have you actually been tested for killer cells? I wasn't but was treated as if I had them. I had intralipids straight after EPU.

Pls don't stress, but of course it's just how we are. I did heaps and like you felt down. I remember walking thru the shops thinking how fat I was and down I felt, then realised I was pregnant and felt guilty for feeling guilty! Haha.

I'd book in your scan and use that as the countdown and then bt in between.

So very happy for you lovely!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks so much Jesse and TK. I know this is almost entirely in my head and I so wish I could selectively turn off parts of my brain sometimes! I am very aware that I sound a bit like a crazy person.

TK, I should have asked for an extra BT. As it is I'm busy tomorrow morning and Monday is a holiday so if I can wait til Tuesday I can wait til Wednesday... (I have done 5 HPTs today though -- shameful!)

Jesse I was tested for NK cells -- had a hysteroscopy in October and the results weren't really clear -- cell count was high side of normal range but you are meant to have the test done day 21 of your cycle and my period arrived day 18 that month -- so Dr O wasn't sure the results were reliable. My immune system is a bit rubbish otherwise though -- asthma and seasonal allergies etc.

I did call today and book in for a scan -- they say 6 and a half weeks but the only day that really suited was 6+2... Should I reschedule that for later rather than earlier? I was also going to book in to see the Ob as after the last miscarriage he told me to see him around 6 weeks next time I was pg... When does Monash officially let you out into the wild blue yonder?

Anyway I am going to ban myself from googling for a while, and stop reading other threads on BH that make me think too much too!

When's the next coffee meetup? I seriously need to buy you ladies a drink.
    Last edited by BettyW; 25-01-2013 at 21:13.

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty, dr o let me go after my 2nd scan at 8 weeks, so I saw dr Singh at 9 weeks. I really don't think it matters if you see your OB before dr o releases you, you can just get a referral from your gp cause your going to need one from them anyway so it lasts the whole pregnancy i.e 12 months, dr ongs only lasts 3 months.

Don't feel like a crazy person, I stressed and worried myself silly every single day and honestly have only just learnt to relax now after my 20w scan. Would be nice if we could just be happy that we are pregnant and enjoy the bliss but in our situations it doesnt work that way. All you can do is that remember that your body knows what it's supposed to do and it will do it the best it can. Easier said than done I know xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

How did your stick go this morning Betty compared to the one two days before? You are not a crazy person. We felt the same thing. It completely does your head it. Remember my Kate and I are the ones who bought a Doppler and obsessively checked for a heartbeat every two days. It gets a bit easier after the heart beat scan so I would leave it at 6+2. While it may be too early to see a hb it may not be and your worries will be lessened earlier. I felt quite anxious until our 13 wk scan and we still check for a hb once a week now with our doppler.

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Goldie, how was your 20 week scan?! I meant to ask but have been so consumed, I'm sorry!

This morning's test was ok. Not super clear but ok. Am feeling a bit more relaxed today. Thanks girls.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh no don't be silly, everything was good, thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Betty - As the girls have said the fear is completely normal. I always thought the easy bit would start when I actually got pregnant, but I found it worse.... It's made harder when you have suffered previous losses, but you have to try and believe in your body, and stay positive. (Easier said then done)... I remember hearing people say the 2WW to the scan is harder than to the preg test and I always thought they were wrong, but time really does slow down. This is your time though!! Enjoy!!

(Ps. Your results sound fab, mine were only HCG of 87 and a progesterone below 100, and that was only one day earlier then you tested due to the public holiday, and I am now over 28 weeks!)

Oh and I saw Dr O til just past 11 weeks, but that was because of my previous loss. However I got my referral for my OB from my Dr at 9 weeks and saw her for the first time at 10+5, so it's up to you!!

AND now that its the weekend, it will be Tuesday before you know it and then Wednesday, one week down. Keep yourself busy this weekend!!

Goldie - Glad your scan went well! You found out at 16 weeks you were having a little girl didn't you? Still a girl? Hehe! Hope you got some great pics!

Kate - Great news about things starting up early! Hopefully this is a sign that your body is ready and raring to go, and good news will soon follow!!!

Hope everyone stays dry this weekend, indoor BBQ I think it is for today!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Looking good Betty!! At this stage the differences are not as big (same happened with us) but your levels are still clearly going up. The sticks stop being useful from about 5.5 weeks I found. Every day is one day forwards. You are almost 5 weeks Betty. xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey jen, yeah still a little girl, so we think anyway, she doesn't like opening her legs up....let's just hope she keeps that up outside the womb, LOL! OB thinks he should have been able to see, quote "balls", if it were a boy, he's confident it a girl but not entirely sure.

Thanks
    Reviews

Do any of you know anyone or much about water births? I want to find out about it thinking I want one...