Closed Thread
Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Yeah!!! Betty your levels are definitely going in the right direction. That line is a beauty!! It's so reassuring isn't it.

I am so sorry for setting your expectations high yesterday around your levels. I feel bad :-/ Our sticks really looked the same but I guess nothing is as accurate as a blood test. Hope you are feeling happy and positive today. Is your next blood test next wednesday then? So very excited for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and i am clearly not an accountant - I think you are actually 4wks 3 days today. Not yesterday. They do tell lawyers to stay away from numbers!!!!!! hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Don't feel bad, I'm still very happy with my results and your positivity saved my sanity on numerous occasions! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls.

Just letting you know there is movement on the station Got my period today (6 days early - WT???) so started my progynova.... Will be looking at doing transfer on 25th Feb.

Betty Hellenika is Amazeballs!!! Haha sorry watching to much American TV. We've been there many times. If you go again try the fasolakia (it's the green beans braised in tomatoes - YUMMMMO).

And TK I am an accountant (well auditor actually) and I can't count either.... that's what calculators are for!

Kate
    Last edited by mustangkt; 24-01-2013 at 08:47.

Thanks
    Reviews

Glad things are happening Kate!

And I have been looking for opportunities to use "totes amazeballs" in sentences for weeks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yep! It def was a 5 day transfer. Dr o will only do them.

Thanks
    Reviews

Kate - yeah!!!! So glad your cycle has kicked off. It is so good to actually be doing something toward it hey. Fingers crossed for you. Sending good vibes to your frosty.

Thanks
    Reviews

Did u take a day off from the sticks Betty? How u feeling about it all?

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews

I did two this morning. One was the same as yesterday and one was kind of weird -- the test line was darker than the control but kind of patchy?? Didn't take pics though sorry.

I am kind of feeling worried at the moment. Thought I would have the super dark test line & much lighter control line by now.

Aaaand the nurse called yesterday and told me Dr O wanted me to have an Intralipid infusion. This is meant to help with immune issues. I had previously read about this and was keen but in a previous visit Dr O had said I couldn't have it because I am allergic to peanuts. So I reminded the nurse Dr O had said no previously. She called back and said no you can't do intralipid after all, just keep going as you were.

So then I start thinking -- if Dr O thought I needed it/ it would be beneficial does that mean that I am at extra risk without it? So I called the nurse again and she said that they don't have an alternative for me and I would just need to "put it out of my mind", and that Intralipid may not have helped anyway.

So I am worried that my stupid body is going to sabotage things without some extra help. I'm still on prednisone but that is it (and finishing off my last box of Crinone at one/day).

Today I feel crampy and sad and while I have been feeling incredibly fat and bloated lately today I feel less so.

I know a lot of this is in my head and as my DH points out, there is no evidence that anything is going wrong. But I just can't turn off the part of my brain that keeps scanning for potential problems. It's like I can't believe that things will actually work out.

I think if this morning's test was clearly better than yesterday I would feel much better. How did you cope on days you couldn't see visible progress??

Sorry for the long myopic post. Maybe the weather is getting to me!

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - Between week 4 and 5 is the hardest. Especially when you have had early losses before. But so far everything is going right.

To give you some context we had hcg of 220 at 4 wks 3 days. You had hcg of 249 at 4 wks and 2 days. Plus at least some of our hcg was due to our twin that didn't make it past week 5. I hate to think what our bubs hcg was alone at that stage. But he/she has still made it. It is all possible.

We have never used intralipids. I don't even know if our clinic does that. I am sure dr o just wants to throw everything at it but that may make no difference at all and most of us on here never used it to keep our bub.

Our clinic offers blood tests every second day to start with and given our anxiety due to our two miscarriages they let us have them regularly to keep us calm. Can you ask to have a blood test on Saturday? Or earlier next week? Just tell them you need the reassurance. There is nothing like hard facts to calm you down.

We also dropped to every second day on the sticks as the difference becomes much more obvious. There are just so many variables with stick tests that it's not exact so won't always reassure you. Even if your levels have gone up exactly as they should - that might not always be clear on sticks.

Just try and keep busy. One day at a time. You have got this far and with your super progesterone levels your body will give bub every chance. You are doing great and there is no reason this can't be it for you.

TK

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (25-01-2013)