Closed Thread
Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate - Haha I feel you on the DH front!! Ah you poor thing with the side effects, that really is no fun. I really hope you don't have to do another full stim cycle, but I guess at least you know what to do and what not to do for the next one, but hopefully this FET is the one for you!! (ps. I get it... hugs..., I just want to stay here to support, and watch everyone get there BFP's)

Goldie - I had the early test too (cause of the PCOS) and that came back fine, apparantly you get a massive surge of hormones at 26-28 weeks that cause the G/D... but yea like you said it is completely manageable... How come you track your blood sugars?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Oh just cause I work in ED so it's easy enough for me to just do it. No particular reason other than just curiosity.

Kate, I totally understand, don't stress. I don't like to say too much for that reason alone too, as like Jen I like to be supportive of all you girls too xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh he he Goldie I think I would be the same as you testing myself randomly just because I could

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Kate I know exactly how you feel. Probably everyone in this thread does. It sucks totally and you've got to do what you've got to do, self preservation wise. Please let us know how you're going though.

No one here was being mean, but I gather some discussion threads can get narky. Lucky the GC girls are 100% lovely all the time!

Thanks
    Reviews

We have all been through so much has turned us into real women and real woman know to treat others with care and respect!! 😊
    I had my gyno visit today got a pic of our little one he/she was very active was so cute to watch! It's all starting to feel real!! Was so happy just sad my man couldn't be there this time but he is home for next weeks proper 12w scan!! The picture I got today is now my profile picture!! ❤
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Here you go TK! Today's test line is a smidge darker than the control (not sure if that's apparent in the pic).
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Great pic new mummy! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for my morning fix Betty :-) he he. looking good isn't it. I still think your results today will be around 500. Here is our stick which was about 550 hcg (the Tuesday one). We were 4 weeks 6 days that day, compared to you being 4 weeks 3 days. Let us know your blood results!!!

Lovely to hear from everyone.

Kate I am glad you enjoyed your trip away. Totally understand how you feel too love. We all just want to be here to support you as you get to your bfp. You ladies really helped me and my Katie in our hard times. And one by one we are getting there. I wish I could fast forward time for you. We are all wishing hard that your frosty is your baby in waiting xxx
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Ohhh Betty! Your pics are bringing the biggest smile to my face! My tests were that dark with twins! Bt today?? Yay!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck today Betty