Closed Thread
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my bloodtest on saturday...due to the public holiday and me being away and doing via pathology I won't get the result til tuesday.

Thanks for the moral support girls. Very grateful to you all today. I'll try to remain calm LOL.

Glad to hear all is well with you Goldie.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey, Is it okay for me to join in this thread? I'll be starting IUI in a couple of weeks to conceive 2nd bub hopefully . Would love to have others to chat with throughout this process..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Fullofhope - welcome to the group!! of course you can join us. How old is your first child? Which FS are you with? Are you using Clomid for your IUI cycle? or starting natural? We started doing IUI before we realised we had a few more issues that meant IVF was best for us. Good luck with your upcoming cycle.

Nic - any luck today love??? I have been thinking of you.

Goldie - not too much longer for you now. You are over half way through the 2WW.

Beck - I forgot you had a low AMH and thought you were only managing a low sperm count. You do give all us lower AMH ladies hope :-) Glad things are going along well for you. When is your next scan?

How is everyone else?

AFM: we are doing well - though every cycle for us seems to be identical. By day 4 on lucrin the tears start. This lucrin stuff just really mucks with Kate's emotions, the poor darling. Its kind of good knowing what to expect though. She'll be teary for the next 5 days then it will ease up and once we start the FSH she bounces back to normal. Fingers crossed the end of this cycle = a baby for us.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I've given myself a break today. I've decided to wait for the blood test on Saturday...results Tuesday...might to a HPT over the weekend.

Tell Kate she has my sympathies Trace...I was a mess last night myself. Emotions are running pretty high!

Today I've just tried to calm it down. Don't worry about testing. Just wait it out.

Hope everyone else is going ok?

On the homeward stretch Goldie!

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, how dumb am I, I did a test yesterday too knowing perfectly well it was wayyy to early but whatever I fed the addiction and now I'm good to wait, for now anyway so I can totally understand your anxiety nic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Goldie

So tempting isn't it! I don't know if I should HPT over the weekend as it should be more accurate????

When is your blood test due?

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GCNic View Post
    Hey Goldie

So tempting isn't it! I don't know if I should HPT over the weekend as it should be more accurate????

When is your blood test due?

Nic
    Next wednesday still feels like forever away, I'm just not sure if I'd like it if someone I barely know was to tell me over the phone that it was negative? So I'm not sure if it might be beneficial to do it beforehand, that being said if it still showed up neg and it was wrong then you have upset yourself for no reason so it really is a tough decision, I'll start worrying on Monday if I'm going to do it or not.
    I really hope it is positive for you xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

nic - how are you going? Did you test again today? I dud my first test the day if my missed AF and got a positive but my FN was a bit grumpy with me because of the residual HCG from my pregnyl injections. Turns out it wasn't but they're not keen on you doing it. I now have 6 HPT's in my baby box - I tested 6 days in a row leading up to my BT day. I couldn't help it

Goldie - how's your 2ww going? Have you given in and tested at home? How are you feeling?

T & K - hope Kate is doing well. I didn't experience the lucrin and by the sounds of things I'm glad I didn't. Hope she gets a break from the tears - for her sake & yours. How are you dealing with it all?

AFM - I'm well. Can't really complain. Just all day sickness although its eased up with some natural ms relief tabs. 8w4d today so slowly creeping closer to the 12w mark but there have been 3 girls on the may due date forum on here who have lost their bubs in the last few days so I'm desperate for the next 4 weeks to be over soon. I hope all your long weekends are relaxing and that we hear some BFP news soon! Good luck! Go the Bulldogs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks TK . My first is already 4.5. I'll be going with QFG, so I hope they are good!? not sure if I'll be on clomid as yet, I'm really hoping to go as natural as possible but the chances are looking slim due to irregular cycles, my history and family history. Thank you for your wishes, I too hope ivf is very successful for you guys! I am so new to this journey and have SO much to learn, so my apologies for silly questions along the way!

Can miscarriages, endometriosis and PCOS be hereditary does anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say welcome fullofhope.

I have read that endometriosis and PCOS can be hereditary. That's not the case in my situation though. All my aunt's (mothers sisters) are extremely fertile. None of them had endometriosis. My mother and one of my aunt's even had a child after 30 without problems. Yet here I am!!

I hope you find this group supportive and informative. I know I have been very grateful I joined...the girls have been fabulous... over the past few weeks in particular...sometimes you just need to talk to people who really know...sometimes when you're confused it's good to ask the question and someone has experienced it. So don't be afraid to lean on us.

Nic