Closed Thread
Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Great to hear from you Kate. How was new zealand?? Is that where you went? Sorry you have to wait so long for your next cycle. Is it a long down reg or an antagonist cycle?

My Kate is good. We will be 16 weeks this Wednesday. We aren't going to find out the gender. We have our 19 week scan on 15 feb so just cruising along til then (and obsessing over Betty's stick).

Can't imagine why anyone would use bub hub to be mean. What's the point of that?

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Betty - how'd you go this morning? I am ready for my stick fix.

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by TK Wishing View Post
    Hi Betty - how'd you go this morning? I am ready for my stick fix.

Tk
    Lol. And I was going to stop spamming this thread!

(Yes, I did 2 yesterday because I wasn't happy with the first one, and also because I'm insane )

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow!! I really think it could be twins or just one really strong bub. Today's line is pretty damn lose to being as dark as the test line isn't it. Tomorrow I am guessing your levels will be around 500 :-) only one more day to wait. So happy for you Betty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TK & everyone else!

Yes I did go to NZ (Auckland) and it was wonderful. It was nice to just get away and hang out with a girlfriend without worrying about anything else! I was also in Melbourne this weekend gone!!

I'm doing a FET (we have one frostie left) but because of when my period falls and that the clinic was shut of xmas, Feb is the earliest time.

I know people say having a break is a good thing, but we've been on the IVF journey for a year now and TTC for nearly 4 so I'm a little impatient!!!

PS: Who is being mean to who on here????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies

Betty so exciting! And don't be silly you're never spamming the thread, we all love seeing your 2 lines, it is so exciting!! I can't wait to hear your numbers tomorrow!! Yay for you guys and Dr Ong!!!

TK - Geez that feels like it has gone really fast. Has Kate started showing? How is she feeling?

Kate - Great to hear from you. Glad NZ was good, and you got to let your hair down. I hope time isn't going to slowly and Feb hurries up, the waiting is no good ( well I always found it drove me mad ) Are you doing a FET medicated cycle?

Goldie - Good luck for tomorrow. Enjoy every second

AFM - Am 28 weeks on Thursday - YAY! Had an OB appt today, and all is well although I have Gestational Diabetes, but I was high risk what with having PCOS, so am hoping to get into see the educator either tomorrow or Thursday and we'll go from there. Apart from that enjoying all the disco dancing going on in my belly..... amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful Jen - Yes I will be taking meds. Start the progynova (spelling??) on day 1 of period then have to start taking the pessaries 5 days before transfer. I think we're aiming to do a transfer on the 25th Feb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks Jen, sucks about the GD but at least it's manageable. I tested my blood sugar levels the other day at work and they were 5.8 so hopefully I should be ok. Not sure why they wait so long into your pregnancy to test???

Betty, good luck tomorrow!!!

Kate, February will be here before you know it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate - Ah yea I did the same with my FET cycle. Watch out with the progynova, while I didn't have any of the side effects listed, I was particularly irritable, I found DH extremely annoying haha! Fingers crossed for you! I've heard good things about FET's. as there is less strain on the body!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hopefuljen - My DH is ALWAYS annoying haha no just joking! My body does not like taking any time of pill & I get really anxious We did a FET in OCT last year two but it didn't work. We only have one frostie left and I'm really concerned/nervous that it wont survive the defrost as last time they had to defrost both as one didn't survive.

If this doesn't work I will prob do another down reg cycle as I didn't respond well to the no pill antagonistic and I'll have my FSH increased..... fun times ahead.

Also, to all of the lovely pregnant ladies, I'm sorry if I don't engage in conversation to much with you regarding your pregnancies........ I just get a little jealous and it's better for my mental state if I am a little removed at times!!