Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Oops forgot pic.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

It's still a good strong preg line :-) these sticks are definitely not an exact science. But so much fun!! Thanks for satisfying my stickaholic obsession. He he. Not long til your blood test. I reckon your line so far means your levels are about 150 -200 which is really good for this stage. When the two lines look about the same or the preg line is starting to be darker than the control line your levels are 500+. Well that's what our sticks showed on various blood test days.

Thanks
    Reviews

Here is our sticks showing hcg of 123 and then 220 so u can see the lines :-)
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks TK! Did you have any days where the test line didn't seem to change much from one day to the next?

(My husband is currently googling beta results and dye levels in First Response -- I see a 'stickaholic' in the making!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes sure did. Some days looked the same as the day before. But we never had a jump like you did with such a significant change. Made me think you had twins on the way!! Our clinic tests the day after you are due, which was the 123 hcg result. The 220 was 2 days later. You are due today and your line is already darker than ours was 1 day later in the cycle (if that makes sense). Everyone is different and the only thing that matters is if your levels double every 2-3 days. There is a great hcg guide table on the net - google hcg table in goggle images. It's thepregnancyzone one.

Thanks
    Reviews

So tempted to go to the GP and get a beta test! Will just have to content myself with waiting til Wednesday though... Sigh!

Thanks TK for posting your pics, it's very helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congratulations Betty, really looks good! So happy for you!
    Good luck for Wednesday, I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday too so big days for both of us!
    Dont bother with the gp, they probably won't get the results back before Wednesday anyway.
    Such an exciting time. You and your hubby must be so happy. I found that I really didn't let myself get excited till after my heart beat scan so don't worry if you feel like that too, believe me, even up until today I still worry everyday if everything is still ok, it's just our jobs as mums to worry.
    Can't wait to hear xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay Betty!! Looking so good, how exciting!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can't wait to hear your numbers!!! Yay!!!

Oooh exciting Wednesday Goldie! I was so overwhelmed with the 20 week scan, so amazing! Enjoy it all. And I get you with the worrying, I still get worry days now, and it will only continue for ever haha!!!

How's everyone else doing? X x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hopefuljen View Post

How's everyone else doing? X x
    Yes, how about everyone else?! I feel like I've been spamming this thread with my dodgy photos and emo neurosis!

TK, how is Kate feeling? When do you find out if you're having a girl or boy?

Goldie, 20 weeks! That is such a milestone. You must be super excited. Btw, a friend of mine had Dr Singh deliver both her bubs (one 6 weeks ago) and was very happy with him.

NewMummy -- 12 week mark is coming up quick now huh!! Only a few more days.

Jessesgirl, Jen -- how far along are you both? (you probably have tickers/sigs that tell me that but I only read from my phone...)

FullOfHope, Kate, Trying, Kristy -- you girls still about? When are you cycling?

You girls are all great. Was reading some other thread about how mean BH can be but I totally love you guys and your support and you have saved my sanity more than once!

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Betty

Congrats on your results.

I'm still here - earliest I can do my next cycle (FET) is late Feb. The wait is frustrating.