Closed Thread
Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Hi jessesgirl I'm seeing Dr Penny Isherwood at pindara she's lovely. Was through city fertility. My lower tummy has a weird heavy feeling about it, is this normal ladies ?? and my lower back has been uncomfortable too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yeh it's normal mummy! I still feel that way occasionally too! I wish my belly would pop out, I feel like a fatty ATM. I'm not used to being like this.

Goldie- I've heard she's good. Kinda wish I'd gone with a female now but wanted to have the bubs at John flynn, we will be seeing dr Wallman there. He's a quiet guy but apparently very well respected..

Thankfully was a lot cooler today, only 28 degrees instead of 38! Was so feral yest!

X

Thanks
    Reviews

Jessesgirl, I'm actually seeing Maneesh Singh at John Flynn, I think you had me mixed up with one of the other girls

Thanks
    Reviews

Ohhh oops!!! Sorry!!! Haha meant to say new mummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by newmummy2b View Post
    10 weeks at the moment Betty ill be 12 weeks on the 26th... Xoxo
    I know... It's just your 12 week scan is soon!

That said my BT on the 23rd seems aeons away... Funny how time is relative huh!

So I am currently obsessing about symptoms or lack thereof... I keep remembering that before got my BFP for my second natural pregnancy I had cramping and I keep 'looking for' that cramping feeling and not finding it. What symptoms did you girls have before your BFPs? (I know most of them can also be attributed to Crinone or AF but bear with me!)

Thanks
    Reviews

The first and most obvious symptom I had was my how tender my boobs were. I guess they got a little tender with AF but this was ridiculous! I noticed this the day I POAS, I guess that's why I did it on that day cause I just knew something was up. I got my + 8dpt but think I would have got a fainter line at 7dpt, so we will be eagerly waiting from friday! Good luck Betty!

Thanks
    Reviews

I had heaps of symptoms but thought nothing of it. I was totally exhausted- brushing my hair even, boobs were soooooo sore and my Montgomery glands stood out.

I did feel tight and heavy in my uterus too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all doing well

Betty - did u test today or are you waiting for tomorrow to start? it's hard when you are on crinone / progesterone support to know what symptoms are what!!! Not long now though and you should get an idea of what's going on inside :-) I would think there should only be a light line tomorrow due to residual pregnyl (so if it is reasonably strong that might be a good sign) but really it will be a matter of comparing tomorrows stick with Saturdays and do forth to see if the line is getting darker. Take picks and post them. I am a stickaholic. Ha!

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yep I broke... Tested yesterday and today. Very faint lines both days, a tiny bit fainter today I think?

It *is* really hard to distinguish Crinone symptoms from other... A few times before transfer I would notice a symptom and find myself thinking "oh, maybe I'm pregnant!" before my brain could catch up!
    I haven't had the cramping though nor the sore boobs. I know today is only 5dp5dt and therefore quite early... Will post pics if anything more interesting happens!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey JG glad to hear you're doing we'll. I'm often quiet on Facebook, although keep up with the reading. You looking forward to moving back?

Betty, I had no real symptoms on either or my positive cycles. In fact on the last one I was convinced it hadn't worked I had implantation spotting but thought it was early AF, that DH and I had the sad talk about what to do next, and I took myself off bubhub, so I'm no help. I hope your line gets darker tomorrow, I'm no good with pee sticks they don't show up for me early. Keeping everything crossed