Closed Thread
Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Yes! One frosty! SO pleased!

You're right TK about having 2 on board -- I feel so much better about my odds this time. Clinic put up no fuss about it either -- I had written it on the form and Dr O just said we're going with two! My husband and I had been going over our list of reasons for 2 and when we didn't have to present our case we were both a bit dumbstruck.

Thanks to all you GC girls, your support is amazing. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Xoxo
    Last edited by BettyW; 13-01-2013 at 15:58.

Thanks
    Reviews

We all need support betty I wish I came on here when I was going through my cycle I was so scared I even skyped my big sister in nz to help me with my needles every morning!! My body must have been very ready cause I was so relaxed once I got to egg pick up and transfers thought I wouldn't sleep or anything but I done the opposite I was impressed with myself lol ....... All these ladies on here are so lovely though its so nice to know there are still decent caring people out there!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - we didn't have to fight for two either. I think once you have done a few rounds and had Chem or early loses the odds of twins isn't as high so they are already on the same page as us. So excited you got a frosty!!! Nice to have a back up. That shows the 2 you have on board must be good quality too.

I hope this week flies by for you. Are you still on holidays? What date is your blood test? Next Monday or Tuesday? You would be "due" Monday right?

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    WooHoo one frosty! Well done Betty!

That's so cool that you got to transfer two no problems, glad that it's making you feel positive. There are a few of us that had 2 transfered and got success, and you're next! What are your plans for the next 10/11 days?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

12 weeks already NewMummy! That's amazing! You must be so excited -- that's a real benchmark!

I'm back at work next week so it works out nicely -- if the rest of my holidays go fast then I get to test sooner, and if it seems like ages until I get to test then it means the end of my holidays have lasted a while!

TK, my clinic seems to test late -- last time it was a full 18 days from EPU to BT! You're right, Monday the 21st would be 14dpEPU. I will definitely be testing by the weekend though!!

Thanks
    Reviews

10 weeks at the moment Betty ill be 12 weeks on the 26th... Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

10 weeks at the moment Betty ill be 12 weeks on the 26th... Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hello gorgeous gold coast girls!

How are you? So many of you are seeing dr O! Hes the best isn't he?

Betty- yay! Best of luck for this cycle. Dr O gave us our twinnies!

Jen- how are you going? Ur quiet on fb these days!! I think the ms is done now, thank god!

Ok pls forgive me I have terrible memory. I need to post and edit.

Haha x

Thanks
    Reviews

Newmummy- congrats on your pregnancy! Best news isn't it? Who's your ob?

TK- gosh Kate's pregnancy is flying! I remember reading your bfp! How's she coping in the heat?

Goldie- how are you traveling? I've heard the heat down there is gross, well it was at Xmas when we were down. How far are u now?

AFM- I'm 23+3 with our precious twins. Morph scan went well they are growing at the exact same rate and kicking the crap out of each other. Haha. I'm officially on mat leave on the 15/2!! Crazy! Will be 28 weeks then. Ob says its better to rest with twins as things can happen fast. Eek!

So we are moving! Another 9 hour drive a head if us. We will stay at mums for a month (she's more excited than me I think) haha.

Love to catch up when I'm back!

X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 14-01-2013 at 20:33.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey jessegirl, I'm so jealous of your twins! I had to sign a contract at Monash that they would only transfer one, I would have loved twins. I can't complain since it still worked! I'm 19 weeks today, time is flying, wish it would go quicker though. Hope your feeling well. Who will be looking after you when you come back???