Closed Thread
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Thanks Jen, and thanks for the support and good vibes. Turns out 'my guy' has someone who does Saturdays for him for just that reason so I will see her.

(Am cross posting from Jan cycle thread, sorry if that's bad BH etiquette!!)
    I'm feeling a bit low today -- lab called and 4 embies didn't make it overnight. 3 of the remaining 5 are compacting, one is a 12 cell and one is only a 9 cell. This isn't awful in itself but last cycle we only got 8 eggs and on Day 4 we had 5 embies -- so despite getting nearly twice as many eggs this time we have the same number of embryos on day 4 (and last time 4 were compacting ). And last time we only got one viable blastocyst. So I am a bit disappointed and feeling worried in the lead up to tomorrow's transfer -- what if none make it to tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh cool that you can get in on Sat! Oh Betty it's horrible when you hear that you have lost a few, but hopefully your lucky one is in your remaining ones. This cycle that was successful was actually my worst statistically in numbers of eggs and embryos and was my only cycle in which I didn't get any frosties, however it was THE cycle. I know we hear it all the time, and it doesn't mean much at the time, but it really only takes one, and who knows what will happen over night. Will having crossed for tomorrow, please let is know how you go...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - it is so hard when the numbers drop like that but you still have lots of chances!! Your embryos wont always be the same each round. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Please let us know how it goes and where your embryos get to. can you ask to have 2 transferred? Have u had 2 transferred before? sending you relaxed happy vibes xxx

TK

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thinking of you today Betty good luck with your transfer!! Xoxoxo mwah 😘

7. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy2b For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all went well, or even is possibly going well right this minute... fingers crossed!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Aww thanks girls you're the best!

TWO blastys on board and two *possible* frosties -- am so happy just that we got to transfer though. Talk about swings and roundabouts!

NewMummy, when is your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh, and TK, as you're the resident POAS expert...

I had a hCG shot today and another Monday... When do you think I can start testing and not get a false positive? Or would you just test every day until it's gone then start again later? (hope that makes sense)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sending all the good baby vibes your way Betty hopefully they both hang on and you get a big fat belly with 2 healthy little bubs at the end!!!well at least one but the two would be a bonus!! All my fingers and toes are crossed for you!!! Hang onto mama little blatsys!!!
    I think this is going to be a good year for all of us!! 2013 IS OUR YEAR LADIES!!!
    My next scan is the 31st ill be just over 12w have blood test on 25th for that scan too and a gyno appointment before all that on the 22nd can't bloody wait its been to long between scans!! Xoxo hope everyone alse is doing well!
    I know it's early but I had to buy baby clothes on Thursday just to feel pregnant cause I just feel frumpy!
    Xo take care all

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - yeah!!! So excited you have 2 on board. We felt so much more positive with two than with one. The pregnyl left Kate's system by day 4 after each injection but we started from a day 2 transfer so our injections didn't overlap i.e. first one had left her system before we did second jab. So 4 days after your second injection (Friday) you will probably still have a tiny bit in your system. So test Friday and expect either no line or a light line then you have that stick to compare to. I would test again Saturday too. At least you will track it leaving your system and if the line is getting darker instead of lighter then it is a happy day :-)

Let us know tomorrow if you get any frosties. I have my fingers crossed for the two hopefuls and that one or both of the bubs on board take and stick!!!

TK

Thanks
    Reviews

Any update on your frosties Betty?

TK