Closed Thread
Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all. Sorry I've been MIA lately. Will jump on soon and reply to all the posts. Just wanted to let newmummy2b know I'm a city fertility girl. Love them. Did you have a question?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Hey Nic, congratulations! All seems to be going perfectly on track for you! You will feel such a sense of relief after your scan, and honestly time will fly after that.
    I just kept taking the crinone until what I had ran out, which is what Monash told me to do. I desperately wanted to stop cause its pretty gross but they just said if you have it just use it up cause it can only do you good, which is a good point.
    Yeah it's amazing how good you feel in the second tri, all the nausea, fatigue, breast tenderness all subside and in not really showing yet so my belly isn't uncomfortable yet, so honestly I feel so good! Just that my clothes don't fit and it's too early for maternity clothes so this inbetween stage is a bit annoying, but I wouldn't give it up for the world. You probably won't ever hear me say this again but right now I'm actually enjoying being pregnant!
    Good luck for your scan and let us know how you go xxx
    Erin & Jess haven't checked in for a while, hope everything is ok with them, anyone know???

Thanks
    Reviews

GCnic I'm 9 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews

I was on progesterone support for 8 weeks after egg pick up

Thanks
    Reviews

No beck just wanted to know if anyone went through them cause thats who i went through they are awesome and ring me every week it's nice to have the support from city fertility!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice - Huge CONGRATS! AM so happy for you, what a great start to 2013! I took progesterone support until week 13, I was told to take it til week 12 but had enough to keep me going so just stuck with it. I also kept up with the prednisolene (not sure if you were on it) til week 12 as per Dr Ong. You can always ask the nurses and see... Hope you feeling well and still enjoying your break !! Congrats again

T&K - I read on the other thread about your great results from your scan. WOO HOO! Hope Kate is feeling well, time is really going to start speeding now!

Betty - Fingers crossed that this is the cycle from you, your results so far sound very promising. Good luck for EPU!

Goldie, Beck and Mummy2be - Glad all you lovely ladies are doing well. Hope you are not getting too hot

Fullofhope, MustangKate and MissKristy - Hope you lovely ladies are doing well, and have a plan for 2013. It's going to be your year!!!

AFM - 25+1 here and all is well. Had a bit of a scare over Xmas and went in for montioring at the hospital over a few days, but all is fine - Just taking it easy

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone

Nic that is excellent news!!! I am so happy for you. Hang I'm there til your heartbeat scan. It is a nervous but exciting time. The nerves settle down as each week passes.

Betty - I hope you are not feeling too bloated or sore over the weekend. Let us know how you go on Monday.

Jen - great to hear from you. Sorry to hear you had a scare though. I am glad all is well now though.

Fullofhope I hope your family stuff is settling down. Do you think you will kick off again in February?

Misskristy, bepositive and mustang Kate. When do you ladies head into your next cycle?

AFM We just had our 13 week scan on wednesday and all is well. Our downs risk is 1:1888 so thats good. Got some great pics of baby too. Kate is feeling better and better which is great. We bought a doppler around week 10 as we found the wait between scans too nerve racking. It was a great investment as I can be quite anxious and it just our my mind at ease hearing the heartbeat whenever we needed reassurance.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews

Nic - I forgot to mention that Kate only stopped the progesterone this week. So 13 weeks. Once she ran iut if crinone she used the pessaries. But she had progesterone issues previously and given our 2 miscarriages they were probably extra careful with us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi girls, thanks for the good vibes!! Im pleased that EPU is happening soon and that my follicles are behaving themselves. I'm feeling pretty good, not too bloated though my tummy is a bit bruised and speckled with all the needles I've been having.

TK, I'm trying to keep the optimism in check to be honest -- a healthy dose of cynicism is pretty much my trademark when dealing with uncertainty (but I think I secretly anticipate it working this time!).

Nic, I'm so glad it's progressing well got you and that your scan is coming up soon!!

I'm very excited for all you graduates and am so pleased that things are working out for you -- scares and hospital visits notwithstanding. I'm also glad I will get to benefit from your experience -- Trace, I was already thinking that when I finally do get utd I'm going to get a Doppler as well -- must be so reassuring!!

Hope everyone else is doing well, and that fresh cycles can start soon for my fellow still ttc-ers!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Question... when do I get a ultrasound picture to take home is it the 12w scan picture?