Closed Thread
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We did have a second one get to early blastocyst but it didn't have the inner mass which forms the baby, so had none frozen but I'm still praying I won't need a back up, otherwise i guess we will just go again. I had absolutely no dramas with anything, no side effects no mood swings so I'm happy to try again if I need to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Nic & goldie - how are your tww going? I hope you're relaxing & keeping your mind off things. I agree with Tracey. I didn't wait until my BT. I had to wait longer due to a public holiday as well so I just did the test. I got the 3 pack first response as Tracey suggested and they're great. The only thing I will say is that it's not any easier once you get the BFP. There's still a wait to confirm your HCG and then if that all goes well, wait for the u/s & to see the HB. So I'm not sure whether the hpt helped or not. I'm thinking of you both & sending lots of positive baby thoughts your way

Tracey - how are you both going? How is Kate feeling? You're so lovely doing her injections. I wish my DH could've helped. You guys do long cycles don't you, so will it be a while before you do epu?

Betty - welcome. I have a 5.5 amh as well so don't stress too much. Your FS will adjust your treatment accordingly. Use these wonderful ladies anytime you need it. They are amazing & I couldn't gotten through without them. If you're feeling it - crazy as it may seem - someone on here will of too.

Afm - had my 2nd scan today. I'm 8 weeks today & bubs looks great. Still have all day sickness although some days aren't as bad as some. I had a little pink discharge this morning but with bubs ok I'm putting it down to the crinone. Have been released to my ob now which is really daunting. I felt sort of protected under my FS and even though I'm sure my ob will be great, but I really like my FS. I'll be ok though I'm sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you girls...I'm really nervous due to the quality of my embie.

Goldy...glad to hear all is going well for you. Please keep us posted. You sound more relaxed now which is great.

Beck I didn't realise your amh was 5.5. You really do give me hope. Mine was about the same. 8 week scan. I'm sure it's going slow for you but to me it's like wow 8 weeks that's great!

K&T how's it all going? this cycle is the magic. How's the holidays?

How's everyone else going?

AFM: The wait isn't ever fun. I agree with you girls...I think this time I won't be able to wait. I'm heading down to see my parents for a few days and I've purchased the 3 pack of first response...I think I'll test in the next few days. I'm scared to to be honest. But need to face it. Will keep you all posted.

Have a fantastic week everyone.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Becks - yeah!! so good you had another scan and all is well. If you have been released sounds like all is going well. I'm sure you will quickly develop a relationship with your OB. Our FS is also our OB. Yeah our cycles are long, but it lets us be certain of egg pick up date (which is 17 October). Not sure what other difference it makes...

Nick - Good luck with your HPT. If you are due Friday, I reckon you could test from tomorrow or Thursday for sure. I am glad you will be with your parents this weekend. Hopefully it will be good news. We have 2 more weeks of work until our holidays start... and counting every day. My boss has been off sick for the last few weeks and will be off for another month so have been working my little behind off for a while now. Very much in need of a break!!!

Goldie - thinking of you on your 2WW.

AFM - we are 3 days into the jabs and they are going fine. Kate had one migraine on Sunday night but otherwise is doing well. I just feel really relaxed about this cycle which is good.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning girls,

Just a short one from me.

Have done the HPT this am and it was a negative.

Bugger....

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GCNic View Post
    Good morning girls,

Just a short one from me.

Have done the HPT this am and it was a negative.

Bugger....

Nic
    Could it still be too early????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nic - Both times our second line hasn't shown up until 2 days before Kate's due date for her period. And it was seriously faint (like you would stare and stare and question yourself whether there was a second line or not) - hence why our second little guy was called "shadow". So I would still try again tomorrow and on Friday morning which would be your due date right??? Sending you hugs xxx

Goldie - what date is your blood test again? How are you going with the progesterone support? You have been so lucky to fly by without any side effects so far!! That's so good :-)

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TK Wishing View Post
    Hey Nic - Both times our second line hasn't shown up until 2 days before Kate's due date for her period. And it was seriously faint (like you would stare and stare and question yourself whether there was a second line or not) - hence why our second little guy was called "shadow". So I would still try again tomorrow and on Friday morning which would be your due date right??? Sending you hugs xxx

Goldie - what date is your blood test again? How are you going with the progesterone support? You have been so lucky to fly by without any side effects so far!! That's so good :-)

T&K
    I know, my FS was amazed, maybe it was the acupunture. Still no probs with the crinone, not even any mood swings, I'm in a great mood!
    My test isn't unroll 3rd so still a week to go, already tempted to POAS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    28 days is Sunday. Last cycle I only made it to 23 days. No sign of AF yet. You think still a chance? Maybe tested too early?

Sorry for the me posts!

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GCNic View Post
    28 days is Sunday. Last cycle I only made it to 23 days. No sign of AF yet. You think still a chance? Maybe tested too early?

Sorry for the me posts!

Nic
    Don't be sorry.
    How many dpt are you? I think there is a reason that the fs waits the amount of time they do before they do their tests, considering that their tests are more sensitive too so you never know. There's always gonna be a chance until AF rears her ugly head. Good luck and try not to over think, even though I know you still will as we all do

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (26-09-2012)