Closed Thread
Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls....so so happy!

Trace I realise I know nothing about pregnancy....after looking at stuff on the net last night i worked out that I am considered over 4 weeks! I was quite shocked by that....I sound silly I know. Now I will be asking you questions about pregnancy!! LOL

Can't wait to see all the pregnant girls scans in the NY!! I will have to learn how to put them up.

Wonderful news NewMummy!!! Lovely NY gift!

Betty I'm very excited to hear you are starting your next round. Not sure if this will put your mind at ease but I'm also with Dr Ong. Like Trace said often you feel out of control just trusting someone with these decisions but in my experience Dr Ong is really worth trusting.

I've been lucky really to have such a good result within three cycles. But after cycle two i was so flat...it was worse than cycle one...which I couldn't understand how he could know more and get a worse result...but its often not that simple i think...by the next round we tried a couple of different things and it made a huge difference...instead of one below average embryo I had three above average.

I also know a lady who tried for years with another clinic and she is now pregnant after two cycles with Dr Ong. He is willing to try all sorts of wholistic approaches which i think all contribute to a better result.

Sorry to rave about Dr Ong! But I really believe you are in good hands Betty. I'm not so great at putting what I mean into words sometimes but I hope this helps you take a deep breath and feel confident in what's ahead. I have everything crossed for you! Please keep us updated with your progress.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So very happy for all the amazing news in this thread!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Betty- i hope this next cycle is the one for you guys, staying positive can be awefully hard, especially around christmas time... Huge hugs xo

Afm- well AF arrived yesterday (shortest cycle ive had in years being less than 28 days)... But today it stopped again :s i have no idea whats going on with my body lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

How are you going nic? All going ok at the moment?

Fullofhope - hope things with your family are going ok. I guess the timing wasn't right this month. Must be natures way of giving you the month off. I am sure things will fall into place for you in the weeks to come.

Betty - what type of cycle are you doing? When do you think egg pick up will be? Thinking if you and have our fingers crossed for you.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks for the reassurance about Dr O, Nic! I really do like him and I think he's lovely and very switched on -- I also think he's just very busy and as my husband said "You have to listen in to what he's muttering as he looks through your file!" Don't know about you but with me he tends to get a bit of a 'mad professor talking to himself' vibe as he processes info and decides what to do!!

Thanks for asking after me TK, and thanks for your hard-won wisdom from the other day. I'm doing an Antagonist cycle again, this time with the added Pregnyl and Luveris. Haven't been given an EPU date yet but it's probably going to be around the 9th? Good news is the first part of the cycle all happens before I have to go back to work, which is nice!

So, pregnant ladies -- some of you must be coming up on the time you can find out if you're having a boy or girl -- anyone finding out? Anyone know?

Kristy, mustang Kate -- you girls still around and going ok??

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh, and FullOfHope, I know what you mean about the 'wtf is happening with my body?!?' thing! Have had so many weird ailments lately and all I can assume is that the myriad of drugs and supplements mean that the other systems don't know what is going on -- keep wondering when things will be 'normal' but hopefully pregnancy is next and most people don't describe that as 'normal'!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

My OB is 90% sure I'm having a girl

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    My OB is 90% sure I'm having a girl
    Yay!!!