Closed Thread
Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Tracey and Kate- you girls must be getting close to your 12 week mark, how is Kate feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks goldie. We were 12 weeks boxing day. Kate is feeling heaps better. Not as sick and not as tired. NT scan is 2 January. All going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congratulations girls! Good luck with your scan, it's so much fun!

Thanks
    Reviews

Any news nic???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I have some amazing news! One little stubborn munchkin on board!!!!! Completely thrilled

Clinic still doesn't have all the results back but HCG is good they say they are not concerned about that and I've got plenty of crinone still so am still using that twice per day so they are not worried about that either.

Another BT next Thursday. Fingers crossed all remains well in these early days. Lucky for me I can relax as I'm at my parents place and on holidays until 20th Jan.

Trace my HPTs were like yr two darker ones??? Is that good??? Monash don't give you your HCG level. Not long til yr scan on the 2nd....can't wait to see the pics!

Thank you everyone for your lovely supportive messages...one very happy girl.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS: 2013 is going to bring some amazing things to the ladies on this list. Fullofhope, Betty, mustangkate, Miss Kristy and Positive this will include you.

Newmummy - how was your scan today????

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats nic!!! So so happy for you. Yes if your sticks are like the Friday Saturday sticks then your hcg will be up around the 200 which is great for this stage :-) welcome to the anxious wait... But the good news is you are already over 4 weeks pregnant!!! Sending good sticky vibes your way. Just relax and enjoy your holiday. What great timing!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (29-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Wonderful news Nic! How fantastic that it really was too early to test previously!! I'm very happy for you

Mummy 2be, hope your scan went well.

Full of Hope, looks like the decision's been taken out of your hands -- this may be a good thing, an enforced break and time to think about family. I'm sure it feels frustrating too, but as amazing as we all are, we can only concentrate on so many things at once! Hope you start feeling better soon and the bug goes away and stays away.

Tracy & Kate, Goldie -- hope you're all feeling well and that things are progressing nicely. Seems like time is flying!

AFM -- started injecting again today for cycle #2. This time I am taking Luveris on day 8 & 9, and will be given pregnyl after transfer. Still on the 375 of Gonal-f. Thought Dr O might increase this too -- though I know it's already a high dose.

Feeling a bit whatever -- seeing too much of friends with kids lately, I think, and DH and I just feel left behind. One friend made a negative comment about another childless person saying something about friend's son, and that "when you have your own kids you can have an opinion" -- which I took to mean I wasn't allowed to contribute anything to the conversation going on, which was all about their kids. (Never mind that I am an educator and have plenty of experience to contribute, I've failed to carry a baby to term so have no right to express thoughts related to young people...)
    My usually optimistic hubby is quite down about it all too, and has been complaining that he feels like the clinic isn't explaining stuff to us, like why the Luveris -- I suppose my Dr Googling has been helping me to feel a bit more on top of it, and I feel defensive of the clinic and make excuses to him about how busy they are... Sigh!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (29-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Healthy 161bpm so happy!!!! I think I can rest easy now DR said everything looks great and growing right!! CONGRATULATIONS GCNIC!!! So exciting im so happy for you!!! I was on that cronion ( can't spell) it's terrible stuff but it must help Lol ....

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - we found we hid away a bit through this last year. Only saw close friends who really understood how we felt and family. It is hard to hear comments like that as we take things to heart. Our last cycle we felt resigned to it and just went through the motions so maybe that's not a bad thing. Hang in there. When you get closer to egg pick up your emotions and hope will lift. Maybe do some research with your DH so he shares your knowledge. It can feel like you are not in control when you don't understand everything. Like you are trusting a stranger with something really important in your life. But your FS would be doing all he can to get you there. Pregnyl post transfer helped us. Hopefully this is your round Betty xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (28-12-2012)