Closed Thread
Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Fullofhope..... No that's not a silly idea. I'm sorry for the stressors your family are facing at the moment, Christmas is such a terrible time to be going through anything difficult, but you really need to be in the right frame of mind and be ready to invest 100% of yourself. Ivf can be stressful enough on its own, there are so many drugs to remember to take at specific times, appointments to attend etc. Plus sounds like your family might really need you around at the moment. Get stuck back into it all when your ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas?

For all the girls going through a difficult time right now I hope you are coping ok? Not that any time is easy. But Christmas is a difficult time to deal with your own struggles but put on the happy face. Well...that was my experience anyway after my negative HPT Saturday!

Just to confuse me totally today was my BT so I decided to do a HPT this am...just to confirm the negative...I hate hearing it first hand from the nurse as I didn't know where I'd be when i received the call...and it was positive???!!!

I really feel too scared to quite believe it...am very keen to get the BT result to confirm...but I am in Nambucca Heads atm with family and at 3pm the clinic called to say they are closing for the day and no results had arrived from S&N yet..... I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

So I'm sorry about the me post....and it's too early to say I am I guess....but it seems there is a chance when a few days ago there wasn't!

I shall keep you posted...!!!!!

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Full of Hope I hope you are ok. My advice would be to always trust your instincts.

If you feel this isn't the right time then wait til you think it is. You deserve 100% of you invested in you. If your family need you you can't do that. I think sometimes a little break is a good thing for your mind and your body.

But take care of you even on your break. Your body has been through a lot and still has a lot of exciting challenges in the future!

Take care
    Nic

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow nic! That sounds so promising. I wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (28-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh nic that is sounding good!!! What a pain you couldn't get your blood test results. Can you post a photo of your hpt? Would love to see your double line!! What day where you "due" for your period? Did you do any more hpt between saturday and today? Really hope your numbers come in good tomorrow xxx fingers crossed for you

Fullofhope - if your family stuff is causing you stress and you have to be there/part of things then take a month off. But if you can still take time for yourself and step away when you need to and feel up to it then give it another go. It's really up to how you feel.

Thinking of all you lovely ladies on here xx

TK

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (28-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Goldie and Tracey

I did HPT on Saturday and it was negative...couldn't bring myself to do another one to be honest over Christmas period.

I only did another yesterday...control freak that I am....I wanted to know for sure what the nurse would say lol. Then two lines showed up! I nearly fell over!

My cycle has been a bit all over the shop but I think I was due for period yesterday. I have tested this am and still getting 2 lines! I'm just a bit worried as I'm getting back ache like I do when my period comes???

bloods come back strong today. Now that I have some hope...geez I hope it's all real!!!

I will come back and let you know what clinic says today.

Thanks again for your supportive words ladies. Being without a partner through this rollercoaster has been challenging at times....being able to chat here has really helped.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews

Nic- Are you on progesterone support? How many per day? I am so excited for you. So is the second line clear and strong, even if not as dark as the control line? Here are some of our sticks which show our HCG levels. Let us know when the nurses ring!!! Hope this little emby sticks xx ps even with a partner you ladies made a massive difference to our journey. One by one we will all get pregnant. Fullofhope mustangkate Betty misskristy you are all next.
    Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (28-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and trytobepositive you too lovely. Sorry to miss you. Was trying to remember everyone without looking!! Can't trust my memory :-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (28-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gcnic- so happy for you, i hope the bloods come back super strong today sometime!! keep us updated!

I hope everyone else is doing well!! Im on ipad so i cant read back sorry.

Thankyou for all the kind words, as it works out my AF decided to make the decision for me by showing up over a week early and the clinic doesnt even open again until the 7th so im out this month . My relative may be being transferred to Port Maquarie hospital though also so i may need to travel in the coming weeks depending on whether the news is good or bad... Its so good to have others who understand how full on this whole fertility process is... Thankyou all... Xo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fullofhope For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (28-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay nic that's awesome!! cant wait to find out your bloods!! It's so nice to have lovely caring ladies on here to call on for support its a huge thing to go through...
    Fullofhope keep your chin up and look after yourself you know what's best for your body sending u extra strength with what your going through! Nothing is ever easy! <3 we are all here for you!!
    Everyone alse hope you are all well!!
    I have my first scan today I'm very excited and nervous all in one.. Have a good day ladies!! ❤

16. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy2b For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (28-12-2012)