Closed Thread
Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support Ladies,

It's so nice to jump on here and not feel so alone or that I am becoming some crazy woman. So thank you Kate and Betty especially for your support.

I haven't had the balls to call my pregnant bestie yet - but your right Kate she of all people will understand. It will just take me a little bit more time to process and be good with it x

It's funny though as for me once the babies are born I am fine with it. I had a friends Mum do some hypnofertility sessions for me. She lives in Dubai so it was done via email but she said to treat babies like they are your own. To hold them and imagine them as yours. She said when you see pregnant people to look at their bellies and mentally bless them and their child. She also gave me a few little saying to say over and over in my head. For example: "I will fall pregnant quickly and easily". It's just one little mantra that I say over and over when I am driving or about to burst into tears when someone asks me where my kids are or when are we going to have a baby everyone is doing it... etc (you know the times!).

Betty I went out and brought the CoQ10 yesterday and the Royal Jelly. Not sure on the Royal Jelly yet. Waiting till DH gets back from being away in case I have some adverse reaction. There are warnings splayed all over the bottle.

I called Studio Qi yesterday too but they are closed now till the 7th. So ill just see my local guys down here until the new Year. Thanks Betty and Kate for your advice!

Miss Kristy - how are you going and full of hope are you feeling better yet?

To all the pregnant Ladies TK, Newmum2be, Goldie etc hope you guys are all feeling well and that the new little bubs are being good and staying super sticky!
    I finally worked out my signature thanks to Kate

Hugs to you all this Festive Season.

Oh and someone who does colour therapy told me the colour for fertility is pink. So you should try and wear pink at all times and think pink thoughts. I never wear pink (in fact I checked my cupboard and there was not one pink thing in it) so after shopping yesterday I am now the proud owner of a pair of pink shorts. Hilarious - I am even wearing them now!

Anyway at this stage I will do just about anything

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm a bit the same -- am horribly jealous when someone is pregnant but as soon as the baby is born it is clearly "theirs" and I don't want *their* baby! I guess that is why I would have a little bit of trouble with the suggestion to treat other people's kids as they're yours when holding them etc...
    My friend who had a bub a few weeks ago is always encouraging me to have "newborn cuddles" and saying that my brain needs some kind of a hormonal kickstart from holding bubba (or something like that!!)
    Course I love cuddling her baby but I am very conscious of not letting myself get carried away -- I think I am also very self conscious that people who know my situation will be looking at me and either feeling sorry for me or thinking "That's not your baby, stop pretending that it is"... paranoid much?!

I was a bit wary of Royal Jelly too at first especially as I am asthmatic and get hayfever quite a bit -- but I have been fine on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

So I'm now on my little getaway that my WONDERFUL DH organised & we're at The Byron @ Byron. It's Amazing! So far we've shopped, eaten yummy food, had WAY too many margarita's & had massages this morning. Never want to leave!!

Tryingtobepositive - my acupuncturist is open over the break, I'm seeing her on the 29th if u wanted to see someone earlier.

What does CoQ10 & Royal Jelly do?? My FS has never encouraged the use of 'orher' things?!?

that's funny about the pink thing too. I'm really drawn to it now (currently wearing a pink kaftan!!!). My mum tells me I used hate pink when I was younger!!

Ok better head off - going for a beach walk!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Positive for your thoughts.

Ask Dr Ong about DHEA. It improves egg quality if thats yr fertility concern I believe. He will put you on it if he feels it's necessary.

I use acupuncture also....would recommend it 100%.

As for me I've had better mornings...as positive as this cycle has been I have done a HP test this am and it's negative....I was starting to think this cycle it may have actually worked.

Feeling really frustrated, disappointed and angry this time. Trying not to though as it doesn't serve any purpose. Such a horrible time of year too to be getting this news. Not that there's a good time. Have to play the game though til blood test on 27th.

Now I'm concerned about why it's not working when the egg quality is up there and the Blastys were so good...all 3.

Sorry for the negative and cranky post girls...but I'm feeling pretty alone with this at the moment and I know you all understand how I feel.

Thank you for reading!

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Oh Nic, so sorry to read it was a bfn -- what day are you today? Any chance it could be too early to test? Things have been looking so positive for you this cycle, I can understand why you're feeling so frustrated.

I guess the silver lining is you have some good quality blastys on ice, so at least you won't have to go through another stim cycle for a while. I'm
    sure that seems like pretty cold comfort right now though! Please know you're not alone -- everyone's situation is slightly different, but nonetheless we have all been 'there'.
    Xoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (23-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Betty....I know you girls understand....I guess that's why yesterday I logged on here pretty well straight away....BT is due on 27th....guess there's a slight chance too early but unlikely.

Thank you for your kind words...it really does make a difference knowing other people know how you feel.

Hope you are going ok?

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews

Merry Christmas and happy new year ladies!! keep safe and enjoy your family's and friends xoxo <3 ill check in with u all again after Christmas !! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Merry Christmas to everyone..!! Hope everyone has a lovely break..!!

I have to admit, as much as I am looking forward to Christmas, there is still a part of me that is aching. I was doing my last minute Xmas shopping yesterday when I was walking through target and walked past the baby section and I get so upset. Hubby and I should be buying stuff for our baby which we should be only a month off welcoming to the world. Instead, we are reminded that our little peanut is gone.

I'm so over this feeling of grief, loss, pain etc. I know it's groping to hurt forever but this much..? Or am I just being a selfish sook..?

Anyways hope everyone else is doing well. I'm sorry there's no personals.. I have to do a little reading as I have missed a few days worth of posts..!! 😔

xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lovely Ladies,

A very merry Christmas to you all. I hope you all survived the day. Sending you all a little extra squeeze today as we all know this one can be tough!

I got a little teary twice when chatting to all my family and their kids and then when my parents were gushing about their grandchildren - this one always sets me off. I need to work on this one....

DH and I visited his kids this morning and then we had a very low key day which was such a nice change for us. So I think that I have come out pretty unscathed.

Kate sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. The post below is from Chances who has written on the Tips, hints and tricks for new IVFers forum. She has responded to my questions in bold. If you go to that forum she has a few more tips on there too..... its well worth the read..... and she responds quicker then me.... sorry about that..... I am hopeless at this time of year.....

Originally Posted by tryingtobepositive

Hey Chances,

This is a great post thanks!

I like to do things naturally so we have both been on herbs for over a year now. I spend a fortune in supplements some we have to get from overseas even. But we don't take Royal Jelly or ConQ10 yet. What do these actually do? I have read about them on here before. The both help with egg quality and the co enzyme q10 also helps with ovarian stimulation to hopefully increase the amount of eggs (handy if u have low amh like me)

I just wanted to check a few other things with you:

What does the pineapple core do? This helps with implantation and i highly recommend. Do you still eat the rest of the pineapple too? NO don't eat the rest of the pineapple - I've read a lot of things but concluded its too acidic and u want a good enviro for the embryo. What about the grape juice (is this not too high in sugars)? I only had organic and about 1 glass a day (warmed) for the first 5 or so days after transfer. I think at the time fruit were my only sugars.

Do you know if you can get too hot (were on the Gold Coast and if its like this in January I would imagine I might have the opposite problem. Getting too hot while stimming (on ivf meds) is not a good thing (includes exercise too)and i imagine the same for trying to encourage your embryo to implant.

I also love to keep active and run, swim or surf most days but I have been told to cut this down. I cut down when stimming and only walked. When did you start back up after your transfer? haha i have to say so far i am only still walking and cycling (and mostly in a air conned gym) a bit hesitant to do more than that, at 20 wks im going to start swimming - but apparently if you were active prior you can still do it but make sure heart stays under 140bpm and NO heavy lifting or bending and of course no sit ups.

Kate - my DH gave me a dress for christmas today and it was all pink. I just cracked up laughing and had to explain the reason behind my pink shorts and my laughter. He thought it was cute and thinks pink is my colour. So funny!

Betty - I took the royal jelly and it was all good. Thanks for the encouragement - I was so nervous about taking it. Try not to be paranoid about holding other peoples babies and what they think. I used to be like that too but now I love holding them. I just tell myself its getting in practice for my own baby. People will think what they like about all things in life (not just our fertility journeys) but I guarantee we always make it so much worse in our heads. It's just human nature. I imagine you would be quite the baby whisperer and they would love to have a break while you hold them.

GC Nic so sorry to hear your HBT was negative. I have my fingers crossed for you that it was just too early. As Betty said you have your blastys on ice. My naturopath gave me a paper about how the success rates for blastocysts was actually better due to you having less drugs in your system.... But I'm still crossing my fingers for you that your 27th test is good. The HBT can be wrong. I really hope you got through the day today ok. Sending you a really big hug!

Miss Kristy I am sorry you are in so much pain right now. I hope for you this journey ends with a miracle really soon. Surley your number is up next x

Miss Kristy, Betty, Kate and GC Nic lets all plan for 2013 to be our year. As I have said in a previous post astrologically it is a time for new beginnings. So perhaps we just need the whole world to align so that we get our little miracle too.

To all the lucky mums to be..... I hope you had a great day today. Next christmas will be totally different with new little lifes to celebrate with. so exciting!

I'm off tomorrow camping untill the new year. So I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year. Sending you out happy fertility dreams and wishes.

XXX

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingtobepositive For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (27-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nic- fingers crossed the bloodtest shows a positive!!

Everyone- i hope you all had a great Merry Christmas! Xoxo

Afm- im STILL sick, this bug has been hanging around for weeks... It starts to get better and then returns once again ... Weve also had a pretty stressful christmas and some bad news in our family so im considering taking january off even though its going to really upset me but i just dont think i can put everything into it this month with all thats going on... ... ?? Is that a silly idea?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fullofhope For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (27-12-2012)