Closed Thread
Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick hello to let you guys know, we're still green snotty cough machines atm, so we wont be coming for fear of making everyone sick tomorrow . Have fun though!!! I hope we can come next catch up!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Miss kristy and mustang Kate - I really feel for you both. I am sorry this is such a hard time for you. I understand that you don't feel up to coffee today. It can feel so hopeless and unfair while you are cycling one after another. We have all felt that at the low points in our journeys and it sucks. I pray and hope that the cycle that brings you your much wanted baby is the next one. 2013 has to be your year. You are both wonderful ladies and both absolutely deserve it. If I could give you that I would in a heartbeat. Will be thinking of you over Xmas. I do hope the ladies on here that have been successful give you hope and comfort that you will get there too. I look forward to sharing your joys in the months to come. Much love trace & Katie

Nic - congrats on the good numbers. This round has definitely had better quality embryos for you. I wonder if the DHEA has worked for you. How did transfer go? Are you able to join us for coffee this morning? What date is your blood test?

Betty - the extra progesterone and pregnyl injections made a big difference to our third round. We had two early miscarriages and struggled to get Kate's progesterone up in both. Hope those things do the trick to help your December January round work for you. Its good you can get into your next round despite the break.

Coffee - see all the lovely ladies at 10.30 for some max brenner. Mmm

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews

Fullofhope - sorry you are sick and can't make it today. Hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Very happy girl today. Not only do I have one very good quality Embie on board as of yesterday...but they also told me today that I have two frozen. This is such a huge improvement from my last two cycles.

Trace the things that are different are the DHEA...3 months in my system...last time it was only 2 weeks...having two months off and relaxing...CoQ10 and weekly accupuncture leading up to rather than fortnightly. I also take prednisolone whilst cycling.

How many Pregnyl injections did Kate have? I've been given one on transfer day.

Pregnancy test i think is really due Xmas day but being public hols i'm due on the 27th. How many days after transfer do you start the HPT?

Sorry i didn't make it this am. I'm feeling very swollen and crampy...Dr Ong says ovaries very swollen so trying to take it easy in the heat.

Sorry it's such a me post but so excited i wanted to share

Have a great week everyone

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Awesome emby news Nic! Maybe I need to get me some of this DHEA stuff!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello all im new to bub hub looking for other ladies doing or that have done ivf My partner and i are 6w2d pregnant after first cycle of ivf .......

Thanks
    Reviews

Nic!!!!! So super happy to hear you got 2 frosties. That definitely means the one emby on board is a good one. We took CQ10 as well and got better embryos. Are you doing acupuncture after transfer? Our FS recommended to do a couple of times after transfer. We had 2 pregnyl injections. One transfer day and then another 5 days after transfer. I would ask dr ong if you can have the extra one. What progesterone support are you on? So hope this is a super happy Xmas but at least you have two frosties as a back up :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (17-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congratulations Nic, that sounds very promising, and whoa two frozen back ups....what more could you ask for. Fingers crossed for you! Oh and my positive showed up 8dpt.

Welcome mummy2b, congratulations! There are about 4 or 5 pregnant on here at the moment, I'm 15 weeks tomorrow also from my first cycle so stay positive.

Hope everyone is going well and those who are on cycle breaks over Xmas are relaxing and enjoying being stress free for a little bit!
    Hope your coffee date was fun!
    Will have to try to catch the next one!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (17-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Nic ours showed up 7dpt. So I reckon start testing from Saturday :-)and be sure to let us know how you go.

Welcome mummytobe and congrats. We are 11 weeks on Wednesday. Time will start to go quickly for you after your heartbeat scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i cant wait for that heart beat scan have to ring today to conferm appointment. i thought this pregnancy would go really slow because i have knowen about it from the first day of my last period lol but im glad time will go quicker.... congrats on your pregnancys too ladies!!!