Closed Thread
Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

hope you're all well.

Nic - that's great! 6 out of 7 is wonderful. Hopefully you get a good result past day 3.

TK - external U/S at 12 weeks which is why Kate will need a full bladder. Don't let anyone tell you that you need to drink litres of water. If she pees 1hr before her scan and drinks 500ml of water after peeing that's all you need. Even that was enough to make me feel uncomfortable once thy press around.

Good luck everyone cycling. I would love to come Saturday to coffee. Will see how I'm feeling. Does anyone mind if I come? I've never met any of you. Will someone have a flashing sign so I know who you are. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Thanks Beck. Of course you can come to coffee. Everyone on here is welcome. Would be great to meet you.

Nic - omg can't believe we met at Jen's wedding. You can probably understand why I may not remember that :-). Wow 6 good eggs from 7 is a great result. It really does only take one good one. Let us know how your numbers go this week. Will be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and beck coffee is actually on Sunday 16th. Kate has short brown hair and I have short blonde hair. I am sure you will spot us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic - Great news about your egg pick up!! Hope you got a good update for today! I'm keeping eveything crossed that this is the cycle for you Would be great if you could make Sunday.... Keep us updated on those little embryos!

TK - 12 weeks scan is external like Beck said, although I have heard of some people not getting the right measurements and having to have an internal, so whilst that prob won't happen to you, it is a possibility! But hey we're all used to the internals by now!!

Beck - Would be lovely if you can come on Sunday, I've got long brown hair and a quite a bit of a bump too!!

JG - How are you and those little twins? Lots of movement for you now?

Calli - Great that you make Sunday, looking forward to seeing your bump!!

Hope everyone else is doing well - X

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone.. Sorry I've been MIA lately.. Been super hectic at work with kids concerts and stuff.. Plus I've been a little emotional lately..the 25th January is getting closer and I'm starting to dread it.. It would have been the day my baby was due and yet instead I just want to cry... when we found out I was preg back in may, my hubby bought a cute little toy for baby's first Xmas (even tho it wouldn't have been born yet).. He reminded me of it the other day and I started bawling.. so hard to comprehend that it's just not there anymore..

Anyways sorry for the "full of myself" post.. ...just needed to vent...

Hope all is well with everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone! Hope your all well!

Misskristy- huge big hugs, its not fair ... Xo

Afm- i havent been sick for over 6 months and yet ive come down with some sort of nasty cold/bug... Im guessing my body didnt like all the stress, meds, bloods etc lol. So maybe its a good thing ive got this month off... The month is actually going surprisingly fast! If im not feeling better by the weekend though ill have to miss coffee & dont want to get anyone else sick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Misskristy - I feel your sadness honey. We were due 30th Jan so just after you and I'm feeling exactly the same. This time of year is always going to be hard because it's so kid focused and it really emphasizes what you don't have. I'm just trying to distract myself with other things/quality time with my DH etc to get through it.

Fullofhope - I have a cold too! I used to get really bad bouts of bronchitis but hadn't had once since May this year and now I'm come down like a sack of potatoes! I've only got 5 more days of work for the year so just trying to get through it.

I too won't be making it on Sunday. Apart from being sick, I think only the pregnant ladies will be going and I know you will all be lovely and accommodating to me but I just can't sit through baby talk at the moment. I don't want to be a downer on your special journey. Hope you have a great day though.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

A me message I'm afraid.
    Having a good result on this cycle so far. ATM on day 3 i have a 10 cell, a 9 cell, a 8 cell and a 5 cell.

For me this is much better than the past results I've had.

Fingers crossed they keep going strong

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice work Nic - hopefully is a sign of good things to come!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Just popping on quickly to wish Nic loads of luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you!! Glad your embryos are doing so great already!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (16-12-2012)