Closed Thread
Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Fullofhope Hang in there until at least wed before you poas, I really hope you get a bfp. We might be there same time Friday. I'll be the one waiting for the clinic to open at 730am, I finish work at 6am so ill have a little snooze then go in for my BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Fullofhope - I think so about the hcg. I don't know what else could give a false positive?? No idea how long it stays in your system for. Sorry, I'm totally a rookie at all this. I just figured if you have a neg POAS, it should be out of your system.

Thanks
    Reviews

I had my neg result 11 days after my trigger shot, so must have been all gone by then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erinjess- still holding out and haven't tested, the urge seems to have disappeared lol. Well I doubt I'll be there that early haha but I hope yours goes well!

Goldie- thank you muchly, I might just wait it out... I'm now 9dpiui, but haven't tested so I might just wait until 12 days .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks for the wise words Goldie and Jen. It is very much appreciated!
    I called the clinic today and the nurse told me the spotting is normal and that I just have to wait it out. I knew both things but it is somewhat helpful to be reassured anyway. She also said there's no evidence that stress impacts the embryo's implantation either way.

So lovely to see all the success stories on here. Well done ladies, very happy for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Wow so much is happening week to week.

Trace and Kate...beautiful pic!

ErinJess...CONGRATS! how awsome!

So pleased to hear all the pregnant ladies are doing so well

For all the girls on the wait....hang in there I know it's hard.

AFM: Another cycle to start this week I hope. Fingers crossed 3rd time lucky.

Very inspirational ladies...I hope all yr good luck comes my way too.

Have a great week

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty- have my fingers crossed for you and hoping whatever your stresses are that they will pass soon... Xo

Afm- yesterday I was feeling like I really might be pregnant, but today I haven't had any symptoms whatsoever... Still haven't tested and I won't have time tomorrow either, so I'm guessing I'll POAS Wednesday or Thursday morning, will see how I go...

Hope everyone is doing well!! thinking of you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Posted at the same time GCnic. Hope you can start another cycle this week! this will be the one!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fullofhope For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (09-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm actually on my computer for once, instead of my iphone so my message actually might make sense for once. Lol

Fullofhope -how are things going for you? Any more problems? The nurses at my clinic seemed upset with me for POAS but I couldn't help it. I think, like you say, they will tell you anything to stop you from doing it or get your hopes up before your actual BT. When is your BT?

ErinJess - How are you guys going? Feeling any symptoms yet? WHen's your first scan? I can't wait to see a pic of your bubba?

TK - How are you two holding up? The heat is a killer today. I hope Kate is ok and getting throungh. Any MS or other symptoms. When is your next scan.

Goldie - how are you going? Can't be long till your NT scan now. Is it booked in? Its so nice to get to that point. your timeline says 8weeks. I thought you were much further than that.

GCnic - have you started a new cycle this week? What kind of cycle are you doing this time? Have they changed much for you? I've got my fingers crossed for you that this is your one. Let's hope for a xmas miracle for you.

I hope I haven't missed anyone or gotten anyones details mixed up. I'm having trouble reading previous pages of posts so trying to remember things from what i've read the last few days. That's not easy

AFM - I'm good. Saw my ob yesterday again for my monthly check up. I'm 17 weeks. Quick scan of bubs and he was as still as he's ever been. I thought I may have accidently seen a little diddle but i'm not sure. We don't want to know the sex until the birth but it was kinda just all spread eagle so I couldn't help it. I'm probably totally wrong. Lol ultrasounds are so hard to make out. Either way i'll be happy and we're not going to start buying clothes based on my little guess.

WHoever said they feel pregnant one day and then no symptoms the next. Don't let it bother you. It will continue to happen the whole time. Unfortunatly so will bleeds for some woman. I've been to emergency once for cramps, i've been at 9weeks to my ob for a small bleed and then had another at 10weeks. There's a lot going on in there between implanation, and placentas etc etc. Also, DTD commonly causes a little spotting for lots of woman. If you have lots of "fun" and 'O' your uterus contracts slightly and it can cause a little spotting. All these wonderful things to worry about and have in our minds.

Goldie - i think you asked about the facebook forums. No one sees what is on there. Its private and only people invited to the group and approved by the moderator can see posts. If you want, contact me on fb - my name is Beck Kendall and I have a photo of me and my husband sitting down on our wedding day looking up at the camera. I'll invite you. That goes for any girls on here. There's a private IVF and private IVF pregnancy forum on there. If anyone's interested let me know,

Also, Australian institute of U/S is after volunteers for 6-20weeks atm so give them a private msg girls if you're interested in seeing bubs.

I have really swollen feet today so should get off here and go and lie down and put them up before i have to cook dinner and do all that domestic stuff.

Good luck with your cycles, BT's, scans and i'll look out for your results. xoxo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beck08jebs For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (09-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey beck, good to hear from you. Yeah I know my ticker isn't moving, not sure why. The weeks/days is changing my my little speem seems to be stuck. I am 12 weeks and have my nt scan in the morning, I'm so keen to see everything is ok. I'll be on my own which isn't going to be fun but Scott has to work so not much I can do.

Hope everyone is doing well, good luck Nic for your next cycle!