Closed Thread
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Goldie! Everything crossed for you. We must only be a few days apart. When are you due for transfer?

Sorry Beck I'm like you only ever used the gel. I have heard the others are messier....so that may be what they mean?

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks nic, my transfer is on saturday so I'm praying for a least one little bub to have made it till then.

Beck, sorry cant help you, im only just starting the gel today, but with the gel my nurse told me that I'd probably get clumps of it come back out so I imagine possibly the discharge is normal.
    nic, is that true about the clumps coming out when you used the gel? If so was it bad?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

Nic - our numbers also drop on day 3 to 4. But I have found that those that make it past that day generally keep going. It is really disheartening though watching the numbers go down, but in the end you only need one good embryo to make a baby! We will keep our fingers crossed for you. Please let us know how your little embies are going today and will be thinking of you on Wednesday morning for your transfer.

Goldie - 8 eggs is great. Good on you for getting through your first egg pick up. Let us know how your embryo's go this week!

Beck - Kate has used the pessaries following our BFP's (up to 4 x a day). She lay down for an hour also (which was recommended by our FS) and yes its normal for stuff to come back out. I guess it has to go somewhere. The active progesterone gets absorbed into your blood ****** so don't worry. And you might want to use panty liners...

AFM: 6 days til we kick off again.. and counting. Keen to get back on the baby making wagon.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Thanks ladies. Yeah Tracey I've been through boxes of liners since starting crinone. A must have! Jeez! Here I am whinging about the cost of my once a day gel & you guys have done 4 / day. That's full on. Good luck with your cycle start. I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not looking good, 6 dropped down to 3 overnight,at this rate we won't have any left on Friday, first feeling of disappointment, kinda sucks but I better get used to it I suppose, gonna be a hard road from here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Thank you for the wise words...I needed to hear them today.

I'm down to one little embie...transfer tomorrow. I was disappointed...was hoping to have some to freeze this time...but you are all right...I only need one little one to make it through. So I've given myself a pep talk and am going to put my focus and energy into this little one.

Goldy hang in there hun. I'm hearing this drop off is pretty normal I think. It's hard I know but try to remember we only need one little fighter! I'm hearing you though...it's hard to keep a lid on your disappointment sometimes and focus on the positives.

As for the crinone...It's ok...but totally need liners. I don't really find it that pleasant I must say. It's just one of the hurdles I guess. In fact I could almost say I prefer the injections! LOL My fingers are crossed for you.

Tracey when do you both finish work if your cycle starts sunday?

Take care everyone, be kind to yourselves.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nic I'm sorry your other embies didn't keep dividing. We keep hoping for some frosties but haven't got any so far either. But I am putting all my positive vibes out there for your strong little dude. I hope the transfer goes well tomorrow. Do you get a photo of your little guy?

Goldie - This numbers game can be really hard, but sometimes they can catch up. It is still early days. Thinking of you.

Sandy - how are you going? Did you have your ET? If so you must be in your 2WW? Hope you are ok.

AFM: We start on lucrin (a drug that stops you from ovulating I think) for almost 2 weeks before we get into the FSH/Gonal F Pen injections. So 3 and a half weeks of jabs all up. Our last day at work (5 October) is our first day on the FSH. We're off to Melbourne and then Byron Bay and get back 2 days before egg pick up. Kate then has a week and a half off after egg pick up too which is great. Hope it makes that little bit of difference that we need to hang onto our little one this time.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been waiting for the app to work but supposedly they've deleted it completely.

Nic - how did your transfer go? Hope you're getting through ok

Goldie - How are you embryos going? When is your transfer?

T&K - not long now. It sounds like you've got a great trip away organised. I've got my fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky for you.

AFM - all day sickness is sticking around. I'm booked in for another scan on 25th to see how bubs is going. And I booked in with an ob today which seems risky but I don't want to miss out if everything goes well. Had coffee with an old employee/friend today. She has a 5 yr old DD but has been trying for another for a while. She's just started seeing a Chinese herbalist. It's hard to see someone going through the realisation that they need help. I know how it felt for us. It's a real shock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the encouraging words
    Heard from the lab today, day 3 I have 2 x 8 cells and 1 x 5 cell so they are still going, fingers crossed. Gonna be an anxious mess next couple days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

Goldie that's great news! You just need one little fighter!

Becks hope that morning sickness phase is a short one for you.

TK...the countdown is on!

ASF: Not a great few days. My one little embie had slowed down development by transfer yesterday morning. They have done through with the transfer and I've had extra injection acupuncture etc. My understanding is because not so strong less chance...but I'm trying to stay positive and give it every opportunity...even took an extra day off work to stay relaxed today.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Take care of yourselves and keep us posted.

Nic