Closed Thread
Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tracey & Kate, I'm so happy for you girls. Such an amazing feeling. Hope this is the start of all the positives to come for the rest of you girls too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats TK - such happy news

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy for you Tracey and Kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

FANTASTIC news TK! Very happy for you guys! Any sadness for the one that didn't stick or just super stoked with the one that did?? It's a great outcome for you girls regardless.

I had my transfer today. We had a bit of a drop-off -- I called this morning and they said only 2 had made it to blasty stage. When we went in for the transfer I asked about the possibility of implanting one of the stragglers as well and no one said no but the dr, nurse and scientist all kind of stared me down. I know for my age and first cycle they don't usually do 2, I just don't like the idea of them throwing away the slowpokes. Not only that, but they're not sure my 2nd blasty is freezer quality. So this may be a single embryo cycle after all. A little bit disappointed, I know I should be happy with one healthy one (and I am!), it was just looking so promising before and I wanted to keep being an overachiever!!

Anyway, now I start the dreaded 2ww. Test on December 3, which is 12 days from now -- though you can bet I'll be POAS before then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty, from memory are you with Monash? If so, I was too and in my contact I had to sign off on only having one embryo transferred. You sound more and more like me. From the 8 eggs collected only 2 made it to day 5, one was a bit slower than the other but was still classed as early blastocyst. They transferred the healthier one, but the next day they called to say that my extra one didn't have the inner cell mass, so basically no baby inside. I constantly questioned to myself why can't they do this and why don't they do that, but I realise now they know what they are doing, I should have trusted a little more. All paid off for me, would have been nice to have one frozen but one turned out to be my lucky number. I strongly suggest getting acupunture every few days during the tww. I like to think it helped me. Plus, nice excuse to relax for 15-20 mins here and there.
    Goodluck!

Thanks
    Reviews

13dpiui we caved, I can't believe it bfp. It came up right away. Thank god
    I'm working tonight otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep being so excited.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Erin & Jess!!! This thread is definitely on a roll!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TK- YAY! hope the next two weeks until your next scan go fast!

Erin Jess- Wooooo!!! How awesome is that! So very happy for you both!!

Betty- hope the next two weeks go quickly for you!

Afm- things going well, had a bit more cramping yesterday & today I feel perfectly fine again, think I'll be caving with the pregnancy test too haha, I already found myself sitting on the couch reading the box today! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Amazing news ErinJess! Well done -- looks like a strong line too!!

Goldie, yep, with Monash. I didn't sign anything saying only 1, but they did advocate for it from the beginning. Looks like our circumstances are more and more alike -- no frostys for me either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry you lost your last one Betty, hopefully you have a sticky one in there