Closed Thread
Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty - that's great numbers. Our drop off was on day 3 (we have gone from 6 down to 1 on day 3... not fun). So if you have 3 I reckon you will get some to the freezer. Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you go today and good luck for your transfer tomorrow. Oh and the pink thing is fine. Kate had that all the time with the crinone.

Kristy - yes we totally get that feeling. I hope you enjoyed your party though. Have you been doing IVF for long? When will you start your next round? YEAH so happy you want to catch up for a coffee. Maybe during December? What date are you free?

Kate - that's great you got one to the freezer. We've never had a snow baby yet.

AFM - one more day til our scan!!! Thank god!!!

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

BettyW my FS told me that sometimes the crinone can mix with any of the left over blood from the EPU and it's very common to come out. It can be pink or even blackish (yuck) but it's perfectly normal. I didn't start getting all the symptoms with the crinone until after transfer when they up your dosage. I'm really sensitive to all of the drugs though. I even got bruised from every injection this round too - not fun. Plus my husband won't let me exercise during my tww (not even walking) so I think my legs are sore from not doing anything too.

TK & Kristy - let me know when you are planning to catch up again. This wonderful world of IVF & my miscarriage has made me withdraw a bit & I really should get my but back out there.

Good luck for tomorrow TK

Kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tk- Good luck tomorrow for your scan!! can't wait to hear the good news!

Erinjess- what day is your blood test? Hope your doing well!

I'm feeling tired & flat last two days... 4dpiui another 10 before my blood test... Aside from exhaustion I don't seem to have any symptoms at all...

I keep eating junk food this week, then feel really guilty cause I should be nourishing my body in some weird way thinking it will encourage pregnancy to stick if I'm eating healthy enough lol... Anyone else keep thinking these sort of thoughts??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Mustangkt thanks we are anxiously waiting

Tk good luck for tomorrow's scan. We are holding out for out BT on Friday, only three more sleeps.

Fullofhope I'm not having any obvious symptoms, I'm a little tired but that could be the progesterone, having a light night or that I work 12 hr shifts. So I really have no feeling either way whether we are pregnant.

How have you handled the last four days? I bet you can't wait to get through the first week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 3 sleeps to go! That must feel exciting! ... Fingers crossed feeling no signs is a good sign lol. I'm really trying to keep busy but I can't seem to concentrate on anything, I think I was coping much better before the iui was done... Now I feel like it's all outta my control & I just gotta sit and wait which is worse lol. Are u guys still feeling like you won't test pre bloods??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks for the advice/ reassurance girls -- TK and Kate! Especially you Goldie, as you seem to have had a really similar journey to me (and I hope this continues!)

Lots happening, everyone counting down to something! Good luck for tomorrow TK, and for Friday ErinJess.

My 5 embies made it through the night -- one of the laggards is still at 6 cell but the other slow one caught up to the others and I have 4 that are/ were compacting with minimal fragmentation. The embryologist made a point of telling me that doesn't mean they'll be ok tomorrow (thanks dude :/) but I am really happy that all 5 are still on board. Thinking of asking them to implant the best and the worst as I am guessing the runt won't make it to the freezer and would be thrown out anyway?

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty w I hope you hear some good news about your embies tomorrow.

Fullofhope we are thinking of testing Friday morning after my BT just to put me out of my misery, I just want to know. The only problem is I'm on night shift Thursday and I won't be home to test with dp until 10am friday, I wonder if it will be too late in the day to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks EJ.
    Pretty sure you can test any time of day from once your period is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty- fingers crossed for some good news for you today!

Erinjess- think 10am should be fine... I was thinking also of testing the morning of my blood test... only 2 more sleeps for you guys!! Getting so close!!

Afm- 5 dpiui... will try to keep busy today lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have one perfect little baby with a heart beat. All looking good and as it should be :-) What a relief!! It was almost twins as our second embryo had definitely attached and started growing but didn't make it. We think that was the bleed Kate had a few weeks ago. OMG we are just so happy!! We are having another scan at 9 weeks (in 2 weeks time) and have booked in our 13 week scan for 2 January as they are closed over the xmas week.

Hope there are many more BFP's to come with all you ladies in your TWW. Thinking of you all.

ErinJess - I reckon just don't go to the toilet for a few hours before you do the test and don't drink heaps and heaps of water in those few hours, but it would definitely be strong enough to show up by then even without your first p off the day. Really hoping this is your round

Betty - that is fantastic news about your embryo's. You must have good eggs lady!! We always hoped for 1 transferred and 2 frozen. I am hoping that is your magic mix or better tomorrow. If this is your first IVF they don't usually transfer 2 embryo's but no harm in asking.

Fullofhope - hang in there, not too much longer to go. Don't be too hard on yourself about what you eat. This is so emotional this journey. Just try to drink lots of water but don't stress over your food. I figure lots of women get pregnant doing a lot worse than eating some chocolate/chips etc.

T&K (smiling all day long)