Closed Thread
Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

I'm on progesterone (crinone) as well. I've def noticed more sensitive/ sore boobs and a bit crampy -- wasn't sure how much of that to attribute to the EPU and how much to crinone.

Hi to all the girls who've ventured back into this thread recently!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

BettyW I'm also on crinone and HATE IT! I was on the other progesterone for the FET but for both my fresh cycles I've been given crinone. It really affects me. I get really bad leg cramps at night as well as nausea and dizziness. I got to bed at 9:30pm but then get up and walk around the house/watch TV/read etc till about 12/1am trying to exhaust myself so I can just fall asleep normally. Then I feel so tired all the next day. I am getting bad headaches too. I'm hoping this is a good sign though. On our first fresh cycle I felt so bad the whole time and got a BFP, the FET I felt great and got a BFN so I'm hoping feeling bad is a good sign!

ErinJess - good luck for the 23rd! That's our wedding anniversary! We would have loved to have found out then. I'm very tempted to do my first HPT but I'm terrified it wouldn't be the news I wanted. My blood test is the 27th so will just have to wait it out I think!

Hope everyone else is going ok.

x
    Last edited by mustangkt; 19-11-2012 at 10:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Goldie - so exciting you are 11 weeks!! Do you have a date for your 12/13 week scan? Are you getting it done at Southport? I think that's where we go to get it done. I agree re time going slow before the 7 week heartbeat scan. This last week has been the slowest and hardest EVER!! I think because it is such a big thing to see your little baby for the first time (even though its just a dark blog) and its also scary because you just want so badly for everything to be ok and to see that little heartbeat. I have totally let my guard down... Our scan is this Wednesday. Honestly, can not wait!! It is kind of good being back at work today as there was way too much time to think on the weekend.

Fullofhope and Erin/Jess - not long now for you ladies. You are very strong holding out for your blood tests. Let us know how you go!! Have my fingers crossed for you both.

Betty / Kate - how are your embryo's going? any news on your numbers? Sorry I can't recall if you got any frozen ones. I know the crinone makes you feel crap but trust me - progesterone is so critical to our little ones it will all be worth it when you get your BFP. I really do think that was a big part of why we lost our first two. We just couldn't get Kate's progesterone up.

Beck - That's great you are feeling so good. Are you going to find out the gender? I do try and be a good wife and look after my Kate. I make fresh squeezed juice and healthy lunches etc and try and do more at home. She really feels the effects of progesterone but we are now down to 1 x 400 per day so she is feeling heaps better than when she was on 2 x crinone and 4 x 400 per day!!

Sorry if I have gotten anyone mixed up. There really is a lot happening on here which is fantastic!!

Goldie - not long for you now and you will be back on the wagon. Do you feel better after taking a bit of a break?

AFM - Bring On Wednesday and our 7 week scan!!!

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    T&K - definitely waiting for the scan is the most anxious wait. It's one thing to get that positive result but then to know that there is a heart beat and that it is a viable pregnancy just means so much more. I still get anxious waiting for each scan just because I know I'm still not in the clear yet, but they say once there is a strong heartbeat heard, there is a 95% chance everything will be fine. I have my 12 week scanned booked on nov 28 at paradise ultrasound at ashmore. I'm so excited to hear how you girls go on Wednesday. You watch how time will fly after all is good on wednesday when your no longer counting down the days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just a quick update!

TK - we got 6 eggs and at the end we only had 2 left (one in me and the other frozen!). On our first cycle my progesterone levels were extremely high they actually took me off it just before our 7 week scan. I don't think ours made it past week 6 anyways. I'm sending you positive thoughts for your scan. It's a scary/exciting time for you!

All the best.

Kate

Thanks
    Reviews

7 of my 8 eggs fertilised Saturday and this morning they said 5 are still going, but 2 are a bit slower than the other 3. I didn't think to ask cell numbers but after some googling I wish I had. I've heard day 4 is a 'drop off' day -- does that mean I'm likely to have lost more tomorrow or Wednesday? Transfer Wed -- assuming all goes well.

TK, there is SO MUCH waiting in this game!! Work and being busy is all there is for it I think!!

Kate, I can't say exactly what I've noticed with the crinone. Definitely having trouble falling asleep and have been cranky and anxious -- but that might just be everything else in this process!! TMI alert -- just noticed some of the crinone 'excess' was slightly pink -- should I still be spotting after Friday's EPU??

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies..! well, with my thirtieth done and (although still recovering) the party is over, its time to start getting back into the ttc rollercoaster.. After losing my second angel in June I have to admit I haven't been that focused, until now when I'm all of a sudden thirty and not where I wanted to be..
    I'm sorry for the sad post.. I'm sure we all feel the same in a certain way...
    So when's the next get together..? Would love to meet you all

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Definitely get the feeling Kristy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Betty

Hope ur night is going well..

How's everyone else..?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betty, don't stress about the clumps being pink. Mine was sometimes slightly pink and I didn't have any spotting at all. Not sure what it's from but don't stress, I think it's completely normal. Just to let you know too, after I finished the crinone it kept coming back out for like 2 weeks after.