Closed Thread
Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

wow it's a busy little thread ATM. I'm sorry I missed coffee. I'm a working woman now and had a shift. It's nice to work and keep busy. I've been reading the email updates every morning and it sounds like there is lots of positive progression.

If I'm correct we have fullofhope, Kate, erinjess all on 2WW and Betty you have transfer next week?! My goodness the HPT companies must be rubbing their hands together with glee! Lol I can't wait to hear everyone's results. Keep us up to date. Betty - 8/10 is a great result. I got 9 from 14 and got 1 + 2 frosties. I hope you get a really nice one to transfer on Wednesday.

Goldie - are you 10 weeks already? Gosh that's flown. Probably not for you though. Lol. Not long now til the big 12 week mark. Who's your ob?

Tracey - how are you both going? How's Kate feeling? My ms started at 6 weeks and continued til 9 weeks. I hope Kate doesn't get too sick. How are you going watching her go through this? I bet you're a thousand times better partner than my DH who shows no real attachment to the whole thing yet. Lol sorry I didn't reply to you about the changing HPT line. Yes after my 6th HPT the control line was very light which scared me but is supposedly as the positive line pulls colour over as the HCG levels are so high. How long till you see your magic HB?

AFM - I'm 16 weeks on Monday. Moving quickly. Getting lots of pinching strange feelings and when I move positions it stops. Thinking its bubs but can't be sure. Can't wait to feel movement but not likely for another few weeks.

Have a great weekend ladies and good luck with all your progress. It's such an exciting thread ATM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey beck, gees 16 weeks! Not long till you can find out what your having if that's what you want to do! I can't wait to find out. Yeah I'll be 11 weeks on Monday, to be honest it s flying for me too. I found that the tww then the wait for the scan to check for a heart beat where the slowest days, since then it's just flown. Can't wait to start telling everyone though, I bet people are all talking about me putting on weight so I wish I could just set them straight!
    i would imagine your moving feelings would be bub? You should be starting to feel it move by 16 weeks???
    are you feeling good? Do all the tiredness and nausea and urge to pee etc all really subside in the second trimester, the tiredness s probably the biggest thing I'm struggling with.

Im feeling positive for everyone. It seems to be a good run the last little while, I think that most girls on this thread have been getting more positives then negs lately so fingers crossed everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh beck, and I've gone with maneesh Singh as my ob at John Flynn

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Mustangkt- our BT is 23nov. How are you feeling after your transfer? It's hard trying to make the time pass quickly. I've been keeping busy the last 10days but I've really hit a wall today.

Fullofhope hope you are relaxing after your insem. What are you doing to keep busy?

Betty w - twilight was great, we saw it in gold class with a group of friends. I'm hoping this is your month for a bfp

Afm 10dpiui and starting to hit a wall, I just want to know already!

I understand the odds aren't fantastic with IUI but I'm also frustrated at the situation too. I'm healthy, keep active, young ish(26) and all my tests came back clear no identified problem, so if it hasn't worked then what's wrong?

DP is really supportive and positive, she says it will happen, it's just a matter of when. She doesn't want to test early with a HPT she said just wait until the BT.

Reflecting on everything we never expected it to work right away, we knew it would be a costly dream it just gets a little frustrating at times. It will be all be worth it when we get our bfp .... Rant over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys!!

Beckjebs- 16 weeks! Are you feeling less anxious the further your pregnancy progresses? Yes I'm in 2ww... Only 2dpiui so I have a while to go lol.

Erinjess- yes lots of relaxing, I'm usually not one to relax at all, so I'm finding it hard to stay still... Even the half hour laying in bed of a morning from the progesterone is a little struggle lol! But everything is going well, pouring rain so it's nice and relaxing the past few days & i work from home which is nice . I have fingers and toes crossed for you! I'm sure it's a little sticky bub this round for us both . How are you keeping busy?

ATM- things going well, lots of cramping, nausea & tiredness from the progesterone I'm guessing, & it's not bothering me too much as I'm trying to see it as a sign that it's all working how it's suppose to be lol . I'm very tempted to POAS the day of the blood test lol, but worried if I try a home pregnancy test before the blood test I'll be really disappointed if it comes back as a false positive too lol. We had a playdate from hell yesterday (my house was trashed, so many things broken, toddler jumping on my dining table and pulling everything out of all our draws in our bedrooms and office)... So I'm kinda thinking maybe to not have visitors for the next two weeks so I don't need to stress lmao!

Thanks
    Reviews

Fullofhope- I also get cramping from the progesterone and bloating, really bad bloating. I actually ordered the next size up in my work uniform pants for the tww lol, hopefully the arrive for next month otherwise I will be able to use them if I'm pregnant fx.

The rain is good a nice way to relax, we love on acreage so it's good to see green grass instead of brown dirt.

Been trying to keep busy with Uni (although I'm getting distracted by just about anything that grabs my attention) and work, I did overtime yesterday with DP extra moolah is always good.
    We had DP parents over for dinner Friday night for FIL birthday. Back to work tomorrow and a Xmas dinner party tomorrow night, so the next few days are pretty busy. I've done a few odd jobs around home, those little things you tend to put off.

Working from home will be an added bonus when you have bubs. Fx for a quick tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I just checked in to see how everyone is going...WOW!!! Some awsome news.

Tracey and Kate: So pleased for you...you deserve this blessing

Full of hope, MustangKT, Betty W and ErinJess: How are you feeling??

To all our pregnant girls it's lovely to hear all is till going so well.

AFM: Nothing exciting to report. Working long hours including saturdays trying to get as much as I can done at work before my next cycle. So I must apologise for not being on here as often as I should to keep in touch. I've been cycling every 23 days on dhea so maybe sometime next week it will all start again???

Have a great week.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erinjess- we also live on property and it's amazing to see some green grass! Do you find the progesterone has made you tired? I'm exhausted,like literally barely want to get off the couch & I only started taking it yesterday, how much are you taking??

GCnic- hope your able to start your next cycle soon! 23 days sounds like a nice and short one, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Fullofhope - I'm taking 200mg in the morning and 400mg at night. I haven't noticed being more tired than usual if anything I find myself waking up really early before 5am and wide awake. It's really just the bloating and slight cramps.

How much are you taking?

GCnic- good luck with your cycle. I'm anxious to find out if it has worked, BT on fri 23rd. I've been pretty bloated, having some cramps and lower back twinges but this is probably due to the progesterone support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erinjess- I'm taking the same, 200 in the morning and 400 at night... It's crazy how different everyone reacts to the different medications... Another friend commented how her boobs were excruciating on progesterone, but I haven't noticed any tenderness at all, just LOTS of cramps, not bad enough to take any panadol but I find myself sitting or laying down a lot and exhausted... Fingers crossed the progesterone helps us both get BFP's lol!