Closed Thread
Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fullofhope - Yep trigger shot in the tummy. Did the nurses do that for you last night?

Erin/Jess - I reckon you should get a box of 3 First Response and test from Wednesday 21 Nov, then Thursday and then Friday. Our second line usually showed up 3 days before due date (which was 4 days before blood test). Not too much longer now. Hope you have a busy weekend to help pass the time.

AFM - our scan is next Wednesday at 8am. Will be the best thing to see that little heart ticking away.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello to everyone .

ErinJess- how are you guys feeling? I'm the same, unsure whether I can hold off until the bloodiest before I test lol. At the same time I don't want to be disappointed if I got a false positive though...

Me- has been a GREAT day ... Our cycle is going ahead!! Now only one dominant follicle, and my hormones are shocking but there hoping with the trigger shot & progesterone it will be enough... Insem happens tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Tk good luck with your scan next week I can't wait to hear all about it. Hhmm tempted to test I think I will see how I feel on wed and then decide if we should or not. Hopefully the next few days go quickly for us.

Fullofhope good luck with your insem tomorrow, I'm excited for you. Hopefully you can hold out as long as possible before testing, I know it's hard.

Afm 6dpiui still bloated, not sure if I have much more happening at this stage. I was way too busy at work to notice, then straight to the movies to meet the girls to see twilight. We are hoping this insem has worked, it's our last vial of this donor and we really liked him too. Anyway remaining positive as always

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quick update -- Sitting in recovery at Allamanda... 8 eggs from 8-10 follicles which I'm reasonably happy with. The poor girl next to me only got one so am feeling grateful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Quick update -- Sitting in recovery at Allamanda... 8 eggs from 8-10 follicles which I'm reasonably happy with. The poor girl next to me only got one so am feeling grateful!
    Hope you recover well. Sounds exactly like me, 8 eggs from 10 follicles. If its any encouragement, I'm walking example that you only need 1! Out of my 8 I only had one get to transfer stage and now I'm 10 and half weeks already. Stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erinjess- have fun at the movies! Stay positive & believe it has worked . I've now joined you in the wait.... Lol

Goldie- how is your pregnancy going, I hope all is well

Betty- rest up, and I hope the next stage goes well!

ATM. Insem this morning, all went well, have only had some slight cramping which is normal I guess .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Transfer went well - had a 'beautiful' 8 cell embryo transferred & everyone seemed really positive! Hopefully we'll get 1 or 2 frosties too (find out over weekend). Blood test 27/11 - 4 days after our wedding anniversary!

Im feeling ok, still a bit bloated & started getting leg cramps & nausea at night from the progesterone My best friend had her bub today & 2 other gf's had theirs this week so that's been a bit hard.

How is everyone else? ErinJesd when is your blood test?

Kate

Thanks
    Reviews

Best of luck Kate and FullofHope!! I'll be waiting with you come Wednesday (I hope!!)

I totally get the "everyone around me is having babies" thing. I find I put on a brave face and then go home and cry. Seems to work!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh, and thanks Goldie -- good to know it really does work.

TK, I'm thrilled that your numbers have kept climbing!

Thanks
    Reviews

ErinJess, how was Twilight? having a busy job really is the best thing for not obsessing. You're very disciplined if you do wait to test at home. Are you analysing each little twitch?!