Closed Thread
Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

Sorry I didn't get your message about changing coffee to Sunday till now. Hope coffee went well though. I really am keen for another coffee date though when we get the chance as I would love to catch up. Just very hectic time at work and as you would know trace, our work doesn't wait for anyone's plans. so how was coffee? Hope you enjoyed it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone going after the weekend??

I have scans and bloods again tomorrow. Have had alot of pain & bloating & I'm thinking that's not a good sign... Expecting them to cancel my cycle tomorrow due to too many follicles, but well see what happens... :s

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Hi fullofhope the days are starting to go slowly 3dpiui. I'm trying to keep busy with Uni and looking after our dog who had a knee reconstruction on Friday but she really doesn't need much assistance from me. I'm back at work for two days then three days off, the inlaws are visiting over the weekend for FIL's birthday and we have out work Xmas party Monday night. So my schedule is starting to fill up, I just wish it was the 23rd already.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping they don't cancel this cycle. Fx we all get BFP for Xmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bet it feels like the wait is dragging on until testing huh! Good to hear your nice & busy though, I'm guessing that would help to pass time... .

And I agree! Fingers crossed we all get a BFP for Christmas!!

I'm seeing a fill in dr tomorrow as my normal FS is unavailable this week... Is dr Flynn good?? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Best of luck FullofHope! Having your cycle cancelled would be massively frustrating I'm sure. My new paranoia is that I'll ovulate pre-pickup... Had scan this morning, all ok but another scan Wed in anticipation of egg pickup Fri... More waiting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ErinJess I hope your dog recovers well! We have a mutt ourselves and she is definitely our stand-in baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Betty, I'm also stressing the same, that I may have ovulated today & in the slight chance that I'm aloud to go ahead it may be too late lol. I'm sure it'll be okay for the both of us... Good luck for Wednesday! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

I'm with Dr Flynn he is great, nice to talk to and understanding. He is always upfront and honest with us about treatment and his plans going forward.

In addition he delivered out two nieces and nephew and a couple at works two children. They all said he was fantastic, we didn't know this when we picked him. We actually looked at the profiles of all the Gold Coast qfg drs on their website and picked him because he looked kind and same sex friendly. Lucky for us it has worked out for the better and we have a food relationship with our FS.

Who is your regular FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's good to hear! I'm kind of nervous seeing someone new especially at such an important time in my cycle, I'm guessing he will decide whether to go ahead or cancel since my FS will be away. I'm usually with dr Bopp . He is great too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some great news! I'm so excited! Just went for my scans and bloods... I still have four follicles but two are growing at a much slower rate and are much smaller than the other two... My hormone levels are very low which is a little concerning as my lining in my uterus isnt growing in preparation as it usually would, but i have more scans on Thursday to make sure only two are are dominant still and if all goes well Friday will be insem day!! Fingers crossed!