Closed Thread
Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Sorry to hear that fullofhope. Hopefully 1 or 2 of your follicles charge ahead in growth leaving the others behind and your cycle doesn't get cancelled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Full of hope, that must be so frustrating -- fingers crossed your follicles sort themselves ASAP -- so much finger crossing in this journey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Fullofhope – I’m sorry that things aren’t clear for you with this cycle, I don’t really know much about IUI’s, but I hope the follies sort themselves out and you can go ahead with this cycle.

Erinjess – Hope the insem went well today, was thinking of you both. Fingers crossed!!

Hope everyone else is well and happy....

Ahhh Calli it’s such a shame that you can’t make coffee tomorrow, T&K I think it might just be us three? I am happy to swap to Sunday if that suits you both as would love to see as many as you as poss, perhaps a few others could make Sunday too (Mustangkt??). Either way (sat or sun) I’m easy, what works for you?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Fullofhope - oh love that's such a pain. I really hope things come good and you can still go ahead with the cycle.

Erin & Jess - so exciting you had your insem today. The odds are good that this one will work. Really hope its good news for you girls in a couple of weeks time.

Kate - Oh great I have heard Dr O'Dowd is good. Good luck for Monday's pick up.

Betty - Kate took CQ10 and Royal Jelly this round, along with lots of acupuncture and this embryo is the best out of all our rounds. I'm convinced these things helped!!

Coffee - Jen we can't do Sunday unfortunately. We have a photography business and have a shoot this Sunday (Red Jam Photography). If you want to get any newborn or maternity shots let us know!!! HA. If you are still keen we'll see you tomorrow at 11am.

Thinking of all you wonderful ladies!!!

AFM - I have been at a conference at Coolum for 2 days and am very happy to get home to my Katie. Luckily we've had no more bleeds since Wednesday so seems all is going fine which is a relief. I hated leaving Kate even for the 1 night right now. Our next blood test isn't until next Wednesday so just cruising along until then. Kate's had super sore boobs, a bad headache, metallic taste in her mouth and been really tired!!! so all sounds promising for us.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you for the kind words... Fingers crossed for much better results early next week... These hot flushes are doing my head in lol.

TK- glad to hear things going so well! Hope the time flies between now and Wednesday for you!

Erinjess- hope today's insem went well!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Thanks everyone, insem went well FS said the sperm thawed really well and he is feeling good about this cycle too. Now the waiting game... BT is 23rd November.

Betty good luck with your scan on Monday.

TK it's sounding very positive for you both, I'm glad the bleeding has stopped and hope everything looks good on wed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    COFFEE - Jen actually we can probably do Sunday morning coffee if we meet at 9.30am??? Calli & Jen would that work for you girls? Let us know!!! is anyone else coming to coffee?

Beck I remember u saying the control line on the HPT was quite light when your levels were about 1900hcg. That's about where we should be now and the control line is way lighter than the preg line (yes we are still POAS). So feeling happy about that!!

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I didn't get on last night. I'm happy to meet today or tomorrow. Shall we say today unless we hear back from Calli saying she can do the morning tomorrow. I think it's just the four of us meeting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    No word from Calli yet so we will see u today at 11am.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

hopefuljen  (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls, hope the meet up went well -- I'm theoretically keen for coffee get togethers but I work in Coomera and live in Palm Beach so avoid doing that drive on weekends if I can help it! Having said that we drove to Bris today in the rain...

My sister in law had a baby this morning, and we saw another friend with a 2-week old.
    I was supposed to be due a few weeks back from my second pregnancy so watching these girls have their babies now is really hard. I then feel like a really horrible person for not just being happy for people. Another friend (who had been saying a while back he didn't know if he wanted kids) told us last night that his wife was preggers too.
    I also need to get off my butt and organise a baby shower for my best friend, who is due in 2 weeks...
    It's so hard sometimes!!

Anyway... That said, I genuinely wish the girls on here the best of luck! ErinJess, I hope your 2ww goes quickly.

Xoxo