Closed Thread
Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Hi ladies..!! How are we all..?
    I do believe we have some congratulations in order..!! so happy for you..!!

As for me, the centre (I'm a childcare worker) I work at has just undergone accreditation.. Massive in childcare but we passed with flying colours..!! Sooo proud yet glad it's all over..!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry - I accidentally hit the send button.. Lol

I'm drawing closer to my thirtieth.. one week out and although I'm excited about the race day party, I'm miserable as well.. I can't believe I'm thirty and still not a mum

anyways... Hope all is well here.. Do u guys do meet ups..? I live in upper coomera.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

I'm sorry but I can't make coffee on Saturday - I'm actually babysitting my niece & nephew. Plus I'm SUPER bloated and uncomfortable.....the last few days before EPU are the worst!

TK My FS is Tim O'Dowd. When we booked it in there was 8 other ladies having procedures that day!

My hubby is positive this round will work. We found out we were pregnant last time on his birthday and this time our test will be around our wedding anniversary so hopefully that's a good sign?!?!

MissKristy - I turned 30 last December and felt almost guilty for not having a baby yet. Two of my sister in laws have multiple kids and it is tough when you have babies all around or when everyone expects you to be having kids. But don't let a number make you feel guilty or stressed or whatever. We all have a different journey and this is the one we have to take. Just think of it as you've had more time to enjoy your husband one on one. Both my sisters-in-laws complain they never get time a) to themselves or b) with their husbands. Enjoy your 30th and have a few drinks! There is no point not living our lives while we still can.

Hope everyone else is doing ok today.

Kate
    Last edited by mustangkt; 08-11-2012 at 08:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissKristy - Well done for passing the accreditation, my Mum had something similar at her school, so appreciate the stress and everything involved it! Don't get down on your age, I know easier said then done, I felt the same at 25 and then at 30. Enjoy your day, and I hope you get your little one soon!!

MustangKt - Ohhh it's a shame that you can't make it, but good news that you are bloating, def a lot going on in there. I'm with your hubby, feeling positive about this cycle.

T&K - Ohh blood is never nice to see, but seems so common in pregnancy, particularly IVF pregnancies, I've had one episode of spotting myself this time round. But with your figures I wouldn't be worried!!

ErinJess - Hope all goes well for your insem - Good Luck!!

As for coffee 11:00am suits me fine too! Anyone else coming? I'll check back before Sat to see if anything has changed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone .

I'm not sure if I'm able to make the coffee morning this Saturday, depends how our appointments go tomorrow as we have to travel a fair way to each appointment. Will let you all know .

Also, is it normal to be so exhausted some days?? I don't know whether it's the clomid I took earlier in the cycle or just the stress of going through all this fertility related stuff... But some days I feel normal and others I feel like I haven't slept in weeks :s??

Both dreading and looking forward to tomorrow... I don't feel like I'm anywhere near ovulation so I'm doubting insem will be approaching like they thought...

Hope everyone is going well! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls,

Lots happening here!

T&K, I totally get why bleeding would freak you out but it does seem very commonplace. Good luck counting down until the scan!

Funny how 30 is such a benchmark huh? I didn't feel any pressure or even keen desire to have kids yet at 30, but I'm feeling now like things have somehow gotten away from me.

Hi to the people who have just joined or come back from a hiatus.

I've been jabbing away, doing ok with it. Tommorow I start the cetrotide and have another scan Monday. Have been feeling bloated w the Gonal-f -- hubby even said it was noticeable, and he's usually very diplomatic!

Any of you other girls taking lots of supplements? I'm on heaps -- royal jelly, coq10, something called Ovarianne, preconception vitamins, fish oil, probiotics... I keep reading articles and thinking "I need to take that as well!"

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for all your well wishes.

We had a scan today, I have a great looking 19mm follicle, thick endometrium and had my trigger shot this morning. Insem is tomorrow! We can't wait.

Fullofhope - good luck with your scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed you can have your insem real soon.

TK all the best with your upcoming BT, in the meanwhile try to relax and put your feet up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Wow, so much going on in here! Makes me so hopeful for you all.

Tk - I feel your stress with the bleeding. I remember how I felt. Just remember what I was told, spotting is fine. Cramping is fine. Bleeding and cramping together is not so good but sometimes is still ok. If the bleeding lessens then you should be fine. Take a leaf out of mybook, I had several bleeds (and the freak out that goes with it) and all was fine. This is your time - I am so sure of it. Keeping everything crossed for you.

I am definitely there for coffee this weekend. 11am is fine at zaraffas upper coomera.

Miss kristy - we would love for you to join us for coffee. It's lovely to have so many ladies living in the same area. Hope r
    To see you there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I have some bad news. I have just found out I have to work tomorrow and therefore won't be able to make coffee ... Nooooooo! I was really looking forward to catch up time. I can make it Sunday but am just swamped with work so need to get things done tomorrow instead. I really am sorry for the late notice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betty- I know what you mean about supplements! And I went to a naturopath recently who mentioned how beneficial iron, vit e and a few others will be to conception and pregnancy so I started taking those also lol. I've convinced myself they will all help lol

Afm- My ovaries have over stimulated and I have 4 large follicles along with some smaller ones in both ovaries... So I go back again on Tuesday for more bloods and scans as they can't figure out when I'm going to ovulate... If I still have four dominant follies, the cycle will be cancelled . I'm really bummed...