Closed Thread
Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha I meant 21 November !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic news TK!! that's great!! I'm guessing you mean 21st November for the heartbeat scan? Hope the coming weeks go smoothly and fast for you both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol oops, just read your next thread lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen & T&K

I've just logged on after what feels like forever and saw your posts - congratulations! That is such wonderful news for you both x

There has been a spate of BFP's on here and hopefully that is a good omen.

We did a FET in Oct and unfortunately it didn't work. I've started a no pill antagonistic cycle and due to have EPU Monday 12th. I'm really hoping this cycle works.

Hello to all the new girls and congrats to all you pregnant ladies out there!

Kate
    Last edited by mustangkt; 07-11-2012 at 10:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone has been keeping well!

T&K – Fantastic news about your HCG!!! As for your progesterone I heard an old wives tale that high progesterone can indicate twins!!!! Hurry up the 21st, we need to know now! How is Kate feeling?

Mustangkt – It’s so good to hear from you! Thanks for the congrats, still can’t quite believe it. I’m sorry that your last cycle didn’t work, but keeping everything crossed that your next cycle is the one. How are you feeling?

WOW it’s getting cycle busy... sending positive thoughts towards you all!! Am hoping everyone gets success soon so that we can have a GC pregnancy thread!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are we still on for coffee this Sat? Morning or Afternoon?

Is Zaraffa's at Upper Coomera ok for everyone? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

TK- great to hear your numbers are increasing. I'm so happy for you both.

Fullofhope- good luck with your scan on Friday. Hopefully they can go through with your insem on Saturday

Afm cd 12 today had a blood test in the morning and estrogen was 500, which the nurse was happy with. So I'm back in tomorrow at 730 after nightshift for a scan to check the size of my follicles, DP also finishes work tomorrow morning so we can go in together which worked out well. I'm hoping for insem on fri or sat, I really hope this is out cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

TK - woo hoo! Your results are great. Aw I am almost popping out of my skin for you guys. Roll on next weeks test results then the amazing first scan. Make sure Kate gets lots of rest over the next little while - we are all keeping everything crossed for you guys.

Hi to everyone else - and wow, so many people cycling at thus moment. Thinking of each of you and sending you sticky vibes.

I am still up for coffee on Saturday this weekend. Looking forward to catching up again. Who else is coming? I am good for zaraffas upper coomera or wherever suits everybody else. I will check in again before the weekend xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and my preference would be for morning so I can actually have a coffee or otherwise I won't be able to sleep. But once again, happy to fit in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calli / Jen and everyone else keen to have coffee this Saturday. We have acupuncture first thing but could meet at 11am? Upper coomera zaraffas is fine with us. Does that time suit ok?

Erin Jess - i find scans exciting. Good luck. Hope all is looking good for your insem.

Kate - good to hear from you again. we have another friend with egg pick up on Monday. Who is your FS again? We are crossing all our fingers for you.

Fullofhope - let us know how your scan goes on Friday.

AFM - Kate had some bleeding this afternoon which really freaked her out but it stopped and then there has been nothing else since. We were actually starting to relax a bit too. I guess we dont get off that easy... I am hopeful it was nothing as I know lots of the girls on here had spotting and everything was fine. We just keep telling ourselves that this round is different, our numbers are doing exactly what they are meant to (unlike the last 2 rounds). Looking forward to coffee!!!!

T&K