Closed Thread
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Hey sandy - hope you're feeling well after EPU. 11 is great. I have my fingers crossed for you that they last all the way. I wish there other women in recovery with me when i had egg pick up. I was surrounded by a bunch of men whinging that they couldn't drink alcohol for 48hrs after having their eyes operated on. Lol. I felt like saying, listen dude, I just had a needle stuck up my clacker while the whole theatre looked at my bits so stop you're friggin' complaining. Oh, 1st world problems seriously. Lol. And this time I had one, day 5 AA grade embie transferred. Our 2nd of 3. So one left for this little one to have a sibling in the future. (thinking positive).

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey girls,

Just a quick one today. Sorry for no personals. Had my scan today and we saw a heart beat! So happy & so relieved. Too small to date it but I'm just glad to see a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Becks - CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such wonderful news that you got your BFP and even better news that you saw a little heartbeat. You are half way there. I agree with you when you say that the waiting part to see whether everything is alright is almost worse than the 2WW! This whole process really is a rollar coaster ride no matter where you are in your cycles. So when is your next scan?

TK - How are you and Kate going? Not long for you ladies now. It must be getting exciting for you both. I have everything crossed for you that this is going to be your time.

Jesse - CONGRATULATIONS to you too for you BFP! The 24th isn't that far away for you scan yippee... How are you feeling? Any MS yet or other symptoms?

Goldie - How are you feeling? I imagine that with 11 folicles on board that you would be feeling rather bloated. Keeping everything crossed for Monday for you.

Hi Sandy - 11 eggs is an amazing result! How are they all going? Have you heard from your nurse yet? Any news on when your transfer will be?

AFM - Well I am plodding along nicely at the moment. I hit the 12 week milestone on Monday which will be a welcome relief. Although my FS tells me you are not in the clear until week 14. I am hanging onto week 12 though cause it is closer. We have our 12 week NT scan on Thursday next week and then Friday DH is leaving to go to the mines. I am a little apprehensive about him going especially when I have been soooo sick with MS. But atleast it seems to be easing up a little which is good. The opportunity is too good to pass up and DH feels that we will be able to give bubba a really good start in life if he goes now for a couple of years. At least is is only 2 weeks on and 1 week off which won't be so bad. I also told work on Wednesday that I am pregnant. they had all guessed anyway as my belly has started to pop. They are all so nosy - they said my eating habits had changed and when we had a work function dinner, one of the secretaries asked one of the other lawyers whether I was drinking that night. When she said no and that I went home early cause I was unwell, they all knew. Who knew the girls in our office monitored me so closely! I am relieved that it is all out in the open now. Hope everyone has a good weekend - looks like the weather is going to be amazingly fabulous xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi calli, surprisingly I'm not bloated at all, not really any pain, no mood swings so I'm feeling pretty good. Almost to the point that im hoping that I haven't prematurely ovulated, I'm sure I'm just being paranoid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Sorry I have been absent for a while. I've struggled a little this cycle juggling my work at work, the flu and the cycle itself I must admit.

Really made me smile to hear how well everyone is doing. Such great news to hear so many of us have little ones on board atm. Hoping the waiting game goes quickly girls.

ASF: I was not ready at blood test and scan last monday so I had them again weds and egg pick up friday. A little disappointed as my right side where endometriosis was has only produced 2 follies and 7 on left side. Lots of discomfort on right side also. Morning of pick up pretty bloated and sore. Was sore on friday afterward, better yesterday, sore again today. Ovaries must be working overtime.

Good news is 8 eggs were picked up...better than 5 last time and better than expected when going in looking at no of follies. To date 7 fertilised during ICSI. Guess I will hear how the rest went today tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

I feel guilty as this has been an odd cycle and I've found it very hard to get as excited about these little steps like I did last time. I think it's just my self preservation kicking in. Has anyone else felt like that?

I shall keep you all posted. Transfer is scheduled for Wednesday.

Have a great week girls and take care of yourselves.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Nic - that's great you got 8 eggs!! That is super fertilisation rate 7 out of 8 :-) Let us know how they go today and we hope you get a really good one for transfer on Wednesday.

Goldie - that's good you aren't having any/many side effects. I think it affects everyone differently and as Nic has said, each round can be different. Keep us informed of how you go with pick up etc.

Bec - oh that is just the best news that you could hear a heart beat. That is one big hurdle passed and hopefully all clear sailing from here.

Jesse - your scan isn't too far away either. Are you guys still on progesterone support?

Calli - YEAH good to hear from you lovely. Congratulations on passing the 12 week mark!!

Sandy - great to hear from you too Sandy. 11 eggs is great!! How are they all going? Let us know when your transfer is and how it goes. There has been a good run of BFP's so hopefully you are next!!

AFM: We start jabs on Sunday - a long down regulation cycle so egg pick up is 17 October. We are counting down every day to our holidays and just hoping so hard that this is the cycle for us. Even to get one embryo to the freezer would be great!! Anyway, we'll soon see.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

Hope all is going well for everyone?

Tracey...very cool you guys are getting started again...you must be pleased the time is here.

ASF: I must apologise for two less than cheary posts in a row. I'm feeling pretty exhausted atm. I think that flu knocked me around along with the cycle.

Not so great news today. Only 3 embies from the 7 fertilised have made it to 6-8 cell division after the weekend. I will hear tomorrow if I have any that have made it through to be transferred Weds.

Fingers crossed.

I'll keep you posted.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So EPU done, 8 eggs collected, 6 fertilized, and now the waiting begins....

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey

Nic - that sounds good so far. We only had a few left at day 3 & got 1 plus two frozen so I'm sure everything will be fine.

Goldie- that's great news. Fingers crossed for you for the next few days.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to beck08jebs For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey ladies,

Wondering if anyone uses the crinone pessaries or just the gel? I'm sorry for the following TMI.... I had my first pessarie tonight after using the gel for months. I inserted it & lay on the lounge for at least 1.5 hrs. My FS said there's no evidence that you need to but some people find they slide out. When I went to the loo there was a really white pearlescent creamy white discharge when I wiped. Is this ok? I hope the progesterone was absorbed but I'm a little unsure. It could just be the glycerine medium they mix it with? Anyone got any idea?????