Closed Thread
Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

We got our blood results. HCG was 220 so it has almost doubled over 48 hours but not quite. They said they would have liked them to be higher. Progesterone levels are over 1,000!!! So we are dropping from 6 per day to 4 per day. While HCG is not as high as we hoped it is higher than any of our last two at this stage so this pregnancy is stronger. We have another blood test on Tuesday now. Really hope they have a good jump between now and then. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TK Wishing View Post

Goldie - OMG that is so exciting!!!! So great your scan went well. We are exactly 4 weeks behind you. Did u get to keep a picture of the scan?
    Yes I did! I would post a pic but took the photo with my phone and doesn't look like I can upload it on the iPad.

Try not to let the HCG levels consume your every thought. That's what I did and it doesn't help. What will happen will happen whether you worry about it or not. I've only just started to relax now and actually be happy that I'm pregnant instead of being scared. Just enjoy it! I'm sure everything will be fine, like you said your starting off in a better position than you did the last few times. That's gotta say something xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awsome news Tracey and Kate!!!! I have everything crossed! Hope Kate is feeling well and can relax as much as possible.
    I'll check in on Tuesday to see how you went!
    Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    TK - OMG OMG!! That is such amazing news. Wow. Your progesterone levels are huge! What a wonderful thing - it's been what's been the problem in the past hey. I am so thrilled for you both. will check in for your results on Tuesday but I have a really good feeling for you guys.

Hope everyone else is going well no matter what stage they are at in their cycles or pregnancies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    TK- that is awesome news!! fingers crossed they keep rising!!

Afm- think I got our sperm issue sorted this afternoon, hoping it arrives by Wednesday and they are thinking I'll ovulate Friday or Saturday... Fingers crossed . Last month I had way too many follicles also, so fingers crossed that doesn't happen this month otherwise the cycle will be cancelled .

Hope everyone else had a good weekend! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and ErinJess- how was your blood test today??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

TK - good luck with your BT test tomorrow I have my fingers crossed for you. It's definitely a plus being able to do IUI back to back, I'm on 75 of gonal-f.

Fullofhope- I'm glad you were able to sort out your donor sperm. Hoping this is the cycle for you and you have your insem later in the week.

Afm cd10 bloods were where they would like for today, back again on wed to make sure the levels are on track for insem fri or sat and to make sure they don't miss O. It's getting close now, very exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good stuff FullofHope and ErinJess! TK, looking forward to more good news from you soon!

I just did my first needle -- 375 of Gonal-F. Dr said 8 follicles on scan -- no idea if that's good or bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TK- hope the blood tests showed continued rising results today!!

ErinJess- good luck for tomorrow, we may have insem around the same time!

Afm- sperm sorted & on it's way to the clinic . Have more bloods early morning & scan on Friday. I've had some pain in my left ovary which I spoke to the nurse about this morning, really hoping it's just the clomid & not overstimulated :s. Trying to keep busy and not think about it lol.

Hope everyone's week is going really well .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin Jess- that's so exciting. Insem is just around the corner.

Betty - 8 antral follicles is good. Gives an indication of how many eggs u might get But ours were never right. First round had 1 antral follicle and got 11 eggs then had 7 antral and 10 eggs!! Weird. How do u find the jabs?

Fullofhope - yeah!!! so glad you got your sperm sorted and u r on track for this cycle. It's good to be doing something towards your goal hey.

AFM-Thanks everyone for being so happy for us. Our good news continues!!! Kate's HCG has gone up to 553 over 3 days which means its doubling every 2.3 days which is perfect. Nurse and FS were happy. Progesterone is still off the charts at 800 so we are continuing to reduce the support. We are having another blood test next Wednesday (at our request) and then have the heartbeat scan on 21 sept. Over the moon.

T&K