Closed Thread
Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HOW AWSOME TRACEY AND KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm grinning at my computer like an idiot! Woohoo!! So excited for you both.

Beck and Goldie: So pleased things are going so well. You are our insperation!

Fullofhope: Was your appoint today too or tomorrow? How did you go?

Jen: Thank you for your message. I'm cycling by the looks every 23 days so i think around 18 November I'll be on again...I hope you're right about this cycle! How are you feeling?

Hope everyone else is going well? Sorry if I've missed someone...so much happening atm on here! Which is fantastic.

Still grinning Tracey!

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CONGRATS TK!!! what awesome news, fingers crossed for great results for your next bloods!

Our 2 appoints went great . Not sure if our sperm selection will make it in time for ovulation this month so were just going to see how it goes and continue in hope that everything pans out well and lines up in time for ovulation otherwise the cycle will be cancelled for this month... Fingers crossed. I'm in very high spirits lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, yay, yay!!!!! That's so great T & K. I'm so happy for you. Gees that's a high prog. I think mine was 75 maybe. At least high is better than low. Oh I'm so excited for you. You so deserve it. Can wait to hear about your next bloods and now the awful wait till your first scan. Urgh! So much worse than the 2ww.

Wow Erin & Jess. A whole family affair. I won't head back out on road in the foreseeable future. I've got a small 10-20 hr job at Coles. Collecting the online orders. It's great to just do 3-4 hrs and head home.

Goldie - when are you due? Are you end of may??? If you are I've hot a great mat due date FB group to join otherwise there's a wonderful IVF pregnancy group. They both stem from the BH forum.

Good luck to everyone cycling.

Xo beck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Second scan went well. Babys heart rate is 176bpm! Amazing the difference of the scans in 2 weeks. First scan just looked like a kidney bean and today's scan there was literally an obvious head and body, even little arms, just amazing! I can't wait for all you girls to experience it for yourselves!

T&K -I had my first bHCG, then I had another one week later, and that was it for bloods, from there one week later went for the scan, then 2 weeks later second scan and that's it! Now I go to the OB. I honestly would have thought I'd have my bHCG done every few days to make sure it was rising but only had the two. Did drive me crazy thinking about the levels, dying to know if they were increasing etc, but in retrospect i see now that it really wasn't going to change the outcome at all.

Beck - I'm due 10th June. Who have you chosen as your OB?

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie- glad bub is doing so well! Naw I can't wait to see those little arms and legs on a scan in the future...

ATM- feeling frustrated... The clinic didn't email the donor sperm coordinator to say that I've had counseling completed. So in turn they won't even show what sperm is available and have now shut for the weekend . Going to be cutting it very close for this cycle to be able to go ahead ... I'm beginning to understand how difficult it is to stay sane during the waiting periods... Searching for some patience this weekend...lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Fullofhope- sorry to hear they didn't get onto the donor coordinator in time. When will you O? If its any consolation once i spoke to them we had access to the donor listing online within minutes, we made our decision rather quickly, then paid for it and it was available to be shipped down for day of insem. This time around there we over 12 to choose from and last time we only had 5. Fx you can start looking for your donor on Monday.

Afm cd7 of injections and awaiting our BT on Monday so we can find out our day of insem

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tracy and Kate, that is amazing news! I haven't been on here long but I already know it couldn't happen to nicer people. Well done on your patience and positivity!!

Hi to everyone else -- I haven't been on much as I've just been waiting for my period to start the IVF cycle in earnest. Started spotting today which probably means I'll be in Monday for initial scans and bloods. A bit annoyed at my clinic as I called my nurse 3 times today to try and organise a time but never got a call back... anyway I'm sure I'll be on all the time once I start jabbing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your messages. We are really happy with the results. Have been doing more HPTs and the line is getting darker each day so hopefully it is going up at the right rate. Will let u know this afternoon.

Beck - good to hear from you. Its so great you don't have to work full time while pregnant. When is your 12 week mark up?

Goldie - so exciting that your next round isn't too far away. It will hopefully be just the right amount of time off.

Erin Jess - wow not long til your insem then. I love how you dont have to take a month off inbetween cycles with IUI. Our IVF cycles take 3 months as we do the long down regulation type. What level of FSH are you on?

Betty - that's annoying they didn't call you back. When it is finally time to start you just want everything lined up and ready. Is this your first IVF round?

Fullofhope - i totally feel your frustration around the donor sperm. We started right when the regulations changed and got the run around for months with major supply issues. Luckily that is sorted now but getting the sperm is one thing we cant control and it can be stressful and frustrating. Erin is right though once u pick and if it's in stock the process is really quick from there.

Goldie - OMG that is so exciting!!!! So great your scan went well. We are exactly 4 weeks behind you. Did u get to keep a picture of the scan?

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    GCNic - that first message above to Goldie was meant for you!!! Brain not turned on yet this morning!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (03-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Tracy - I had 2 BT for HCG but I believe they look for the doubling over 48 hrs and if they rising well they don't continue. I'm 14 weeks on Monday. My NT scan was at 12 w 2 d and went well. I think our numbers were 1/1550 for downs.

Goldie - im booked in at John Flynn with dr Wallman. Love him!!!! Just FYI and for the other girls when you get your BFP. There is an ultrasound school at broadbeach that does free scan. They're not diagnostic but are fun and you can see baby more often.

To all the other girls. I hope you're keeping your sanity and trying to relax. Good luck with any scans or bt you have coming up soon.

Xo beck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to beck08jebs For This Useful Post:

Goldie77  (03-11-2012)