Closed Thread
Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...how are you all going? I hope well.

Full of hope: Good luck today with you tests

Jesse: Wow wow wow!!! You must be happy and exhausted all at once! How exciting!! Sounds like with your move we could be meeting you very soon!

TK: Not long now. Hope Kate is doing well. I really hope this is your round. I'm thinking of you both

How are our pregnant girls going???

ASM: AF has arrived...day 23 again. Looks like a bit of a pattern since being on the DHEA. So my next round will be here next month before I know it! AF starting to get pretty uncomfortable...endometriosis stuff I guess. I've also found I am so moody around AF since on DHEA not a nice feeling! Fingers crossed the next round in November is for me.

I would love to do coffee depending on when.

Have a great week girls.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

So great we have lots of takers for a coffee date :-) So I think we were looking at Saturday 10 November. Are you ladies free that day? We are flexible about what time so let me know what suits. We live near Coomera but honestly can meet anywhere - Robina, Burleigh, wherever.

Calli & Jen - we will finally be able to buy you guys that coffee we owe you!!

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am back after a couple of busy days of play, work and study.

Jesse- congratulations on your twins

MissKristy- sorry to hear about your m/c, welcome back!

GCNic- we are doing our IUI cycles back to back, insemination for our cycle will be around the 9th Nov. We are using QFG, who are you with?

TKWishing- Can't believe how close you girls are getting to testing, I have a good feeling about this cycle. fx.
    We haven't looked into testing for Jess yet for a couple of reasons; we aren't 100% sure on a second child yet it depends partly on how the first one goes, conceiving, health and adjusting to a new child etc. We have 2 nephews 6yo and 5mo and 2 nieces 2yo and 4yo, that we have close relationships with so we know our child with have cousins close in age to grow up with if we dont have a second child.

Fullofhope- thanks for your thoughts, I hope you hear good news from your PCOS test results today.

AFM- Cd3 today, doing FSH injections and waiting to hear back from the clinic for our appt time for scan next week. We are hopeful that this is our cycle, third time lucky, but being sensible about what may happen if it isnt. Whether we may need to go onto IVF or if of FS wants to do a 4th IUI cycle, I guess we will know more after our scan and appt with fs next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone...

Sorry I haven’t been on, have had friends over from the UK, and just not had much time to pop on. Thanks for all the well wishes... I hope you are all doing well.

ErinJess – Sorry that you got a BFN on your last cycle I really hope it is third time lucky for you both!!

GCNic – I’m so sorry that you also got a BFN, it really doesn’t get any easier. I hope that it’s a third time lucky thread, especially seeing as there are three of you going third time round!!

T&K – How are you finding it not POAS? Are you going mad? I have good feelings for you both this cycle, keeping everything crossed, when is your BT?

JG – Exciting news that you are moving back to the GC? How soon?

Kristy – Welcome back hun! Where are you up to?

Calli – We are pretty close, yay that’s exciting! How are you feeling? How are you finding everything without your hubby. Remember I’m literally round the corner if you ever need anything!!

Sorry for those I missed, I hope you are going well....

AFM – Am def up for coffee, has been far too long. 10th sounds fine, and am easy as to where, shall we say Coomera like last time, unless anyone has any other suggestions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin & Jess - wow so you do FSH jabs for IUI!! We only ever used Clomid tablets for our IUI. How many follicles do you generally have each ovulation cycle? Who are you with at QFG? We are with Dr Flynn at QFG and very happy with him/the clinic. So exciting you are into your next round. Good luck!!

HopefulJen - yeah!! So glad you can make it for coffee. You know us... we couldn't help ourselves and have still been POAS!! Did some last week to watch the first HCG injection leave Kate's system. Was a super super faint line after 4 days. Tomorrow is 4 days after the 2nd HCG injection so if there is a decent line tomorrow then pretty sure its a BFP!! Will let you guys know. Eeek. Blood test is this Thursday. We are getting anxious and eager to find out now. We have been so convinced that it has worked since transfer day and even think we could have twins. Anyway... will find out soon.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    T&K - So glad that you guys are feeling so positive!! Eeep twins would be an exciting handful, just imagine!! Haha you're so crazy with your POAS, but I guess you think the same about me and not POAS!! Have everything crossed, let us know how the POAS goes tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GCnic- sorry to hear af arrived . Hoping next month is the one for you!

TK- oh wow how amazing would twins be! Very exciting for you guys

AFM- some good and bad news for me today, I found out I've got PCOS (which explains alot), AF also arrived today and I start my first round of clomid tomorrow to attempt to start ovulating and cycling properly, I'm also having appointments to start the process for donor sperm and the counseling which was recommended by FS . So happy that things are finally underway...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Fullofhope- sorry to hear about your diagnosis, at least you have some answers and a clear path of where to go from here. I hope things get easier now.

TKwishing- it's definitely sounding positive for you two, I hope Thursday comes around quickly for you.
    We are also with Dr Flynn, he started me on FSH injections right from the beginning of cycle 1. I usually have 29-30 day cycles, nothing greatly outside the norm. The jabs don't bother me at all, he thinks its the best way to treat each cycle so I am more than happy with that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you erinjess, must say I'm pretty upset, but I think it's mainly being scared of the unknown, not actually knowing how badly it will affect falling pregnant or not... .

Another question, anyone with QFG, the "$500 registration fee" for iui with sperm donor... Is that a once off payment or something that will need to be paid for Every cycle??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Fullofhope- the donor registration fee is a one off payment. When we chose our donor in sept they surprisingly had heaps on offer where as back on march we could only choose from 5.

Do you have an appointment coming up to discuss your diagnosis with your FS? I'm sure they will be able to answer all your questions and put your mind at ease. You hear about women with pcos becoming pregnant with the help of fertilty treatment, infact a colleague had a baby today after being told they would never conceive due to pcos and endo. I hope this next part of your journey goes smoothly for you.