Closed Thread
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    TK, where'd you hear about the FS having to justify transferring 2? Is that all clinics or just yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll be happy with just the one. I feel like fate has been on our side so i wouldnt want to tempt fate twice. Plus, Hubby has to go on testosterone treatment after we have one so he won't produce any sperm while he is on the treatment. However, we will probably freeze some just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info Tracey. Will chat to FS.

I was curious because my embies are doing the same...eggs seem good quality and start really well but are dropping off around day 3.

I have everything crossed for you!

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty -our embryologist told us before our FS arrived. We were trying to get her onside and to prep two but turned out we didn't have to fight for 2. Our FS already had that in mind.

Nic - apparently on day 3 the chromosomes join or the sperm side kicks in. For the first two days all the changes are driven by the egg side. So day 3 if the sperm and eggs don't mix right they stop growing.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Hi there ladies..!! Wondering whether I can join up again..
    After my m/c in June this year, I've sort of just thrown myself into work to get my mind off it. It has worked..to a degree..
    Now, hubby and I have to get back in the mindset that it won't happen without ivf.. That's why we fell naturally - it wasn't a stressed thing.. I would have been well over half way now and it still cuts deep

But anyways, would really love to join some threads and meet some new friends

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin & Jess - good luck today!!! Thinking of you and hoping it is good news.

Kirsty - so sorry to hear about your mc. It is a heartbreaking experience. Sending you strength for the next part of your journey.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey

TK thanks for ur thoughts being on here really is a wonderful avenue of support.

xxhugsxx to everyone on here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kristy! A wonderful group of ladies here. Very supportive. Look forward to sharing your journey!

Hope everyone else is going ok?

Tracey and Kate how's things going?

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews

TKwishing- I (Erin) will carry this child as I'm the youngest (26) Jess is 32 and it fits in better with our life for me to carry the first. We used donor sperm from the USA it was almost risk free as opposed to using a known donor, although we did have offers from three friends. We didn't believe them to be emotionally stable enough and would have hated to have taken their only potential biological child of they were to find themselves childless later in life. When will you be testing?

Afm today was the day of our blood test and it started well with no AF ad the nurse was very hopeful. Unfortunately it was a negative, she said the progesterone pessaries can cause AF to arrive a couple of days late especially with the levels she said my test was showing. We are disappointed of course as we felt so positive this cycle right from the day of insem.

So we are onto to cycle 3 using the same donor as we brought two vials, third time lucky. Our FS was expecting us to be pregnant within 3 cycles as our only fertility problem is lack of sperm, fx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinJess View Post
    TKwishing- I (Erin) will carry this child as I'm the youngest (26) Jess is 32 and it fits in better with our life for me to carry the first. We used donor sperm from the USA it was almost risk free as opposed to using a known donor, although we did have offers from three friends. We didn't believe them to be emotionally stable enough and would have hated to have taken their only potential biological child of they were to find themselves childless later in life. When will you be testing?

Afm today was the day of our blood test and it started well with no AF ad the nurse was very hopeful. Unfortunately it was a negative, she said the progesterone pessaries can cause AF to arrive a couple of days late especially with the levels she said my test was showing. We are disappointed of course as we felt so positive this cycle right from the day of insem.

So we are onto to cycle 3 using the same donor as we brought two vials, third time lucky. Our FS was expecting us to be pregnant within 3 cycles as our only fertility problem is lack of sperm, fx.
    Sorry guys, good luck for the next cycle!