Closed Thread
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Re Goldie feeling worried: It's so unfair that you can't even relax/ be unequivocally excited once you get your positive test. Before I had my second miscarriage my inlaws were all "fingers crossed!" when hubby told them I was preggers... I just remember thinking that the *correct* response was "Congratulations!", not "fingers crossed!". Of course it's reality and it doesn't pay to get ahead of yourself, but oh to be one of those people who just breezes through the whole process...

Nic, I meant to say in my last post how much your lack of good news sucks. I wasn't sure if it was ok to say that, or if it was proper etiquette to say something inspirational and positive instead. But it sucks and I hope you're doing ok. I wonder if I will see you in Dr Ong's office sometime?

TK holidaying before/ during the process sounds like a good idea to me!

I have an appointment with the IVF nurse and a surgery follow up with Dr Ong Friday. I guess I'll find out then what is happening next for me. I think we'll be likely starting IVF next cycle (whenever that may be after my hysteroscopy and weird last cycle).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the replies, sorry I haven't came back in a few days, hoping it would make the wait go quicker lol. Acupuncture sounds very popular, I might try and find one close to home and see what their prices are like, wish I could go to the robin bulk billing place! Sounds great!

Hope everyone is doing well .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Second beta today was..... 5020! Went from 176 to 5020 in 7 days???
    not sure how confident I am with that? That's a double every 35hrs.
    I hope it's fine and in that case then I am stoked!
    first scan next Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very happy for you Goldie!! Hope the scan goes well, sounds like things are going great!! Lots of positive thought

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

so much going on on here lately. I've been reading the daily email updates but haven't gotten on to chat. I hope I've got all this correct and haven't mixed anything up.

Fullofhope - how are you going? It mustn't be long until your appointment. It'll be great to get your plan and get underway. It all happens very quickly once you start and you feel in some way like you have a little control over your situation. I look forward to hearing how it all goes.

Betty - sorry to hear about your results and then on top of that your weird cycle. There always something thrown at us during this process. Wouldn't it be nice if just one thing went to plan. We found out my DH had a really low count and morphology. We thought that was our bad news, then had the biggest shock when my AMH was really low too. I figure it means we were def meant to be together in life. And that if we had separate lives there'd be two couple going through this not just one. At least you have your results and you can start the ball rolling. I think that's got to be better than unexplained infertility.

T&K - sounds like your holidays have been great. I really hope they are the boost you need this round. I've lost track of weeks on here though. Was your EPU this Wednesday gone or next wed? I have fingers, toes and everything else possible crossed for you.

Golding - those results seem awesome. Congrats! When's your scan? I found the wait between BT and scan harder to take than the2WW. I hope you have a beautiful little embie in there with a wonderful HB. When you get your scan results and if you're interested there are some great private Facebook groups for IVF woman that I could request for you to be invited to. Let me know if you're keen. Like the ladies on this thread they have been invaluable so far in my pregnancy.

Nic - how are you going? Have you had your follow up yet?

AFM - I've been we'll. had 2 scares in the last 2 week. Ended up at John Flynn emergency the Monday public hol with abdo pain. Only very mild but I was too scared to leave it. I saw my ob the next day and everything was fine. Then Tuesday this week I found some spotting. Very dark but my ob saw me straight away and all is fine. I'm 10w4d today and feeling better. Not much morning sickness but very tired. Back doing daily yoga and eating real food again. I cannot wait to get to 12 weeks. My BT is next week and scan is 23rd. Then I might start feeling truely pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beck08jebs- sorry to hear you've had a few scares, fingers crossed for smooth sailing from here on! 12 weeks is on it's way . Yes not long until my appointment which is on Monday afternoon..

I'm trying to work alot & do some spring cleaning to keep myself occupied... Taking all my vitamins and eating healthy, it's all beginning to feel so very real! It's been hard to keep the news to myself but at the same time I don't want to tell everyone what's going on and then end up having a long difficult journey and persistently be asked whether I'm pregnant... Feeling very positive though!! this WILL work lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Beck - so glad all is going well. You are not far away now from the 12 week mark. Those scares would be horrible. So glad all is ok.

Betty - how did your appt go today with Dr Ong? What is the plan for you now?

Goldie - those numbers sound great. Pretty sure your levels are meant to double every second day so you are ahead of the game. Hope all goes well for your scan next week.

Fullofhope - not long now til your appointment. What time will u be in there? We are in for a scan and blood test on Monday morning.

AFM - We got our day 6 bloods back wednesday and they are not as high as the last two rounds. Hoping things have picked up by Monday. Egg pick up is Wednesday next week. But for now we are chilling in Byron bay and relaxing and trying not to think too much about it. Hopefully next week things go well for us.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not until 2pm in the Arvo for me ... I'll be impatiently waiting all day lol. Enjoy Byron! Sounds lovely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tomorrow is FINALLY the big day, to get the ball rolling along. Meeting my FS and see where to go from there. So very very excited tonight, don't think I'll be able to sleep at all lol. Fingers crossed everyone is headed for a great week!! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beck- hope you are feeling good now. It's not fair that we can't feel the real excitement that most girls feel when they are newly pregnant, I'm always apprehensive and find myself pulling back if I start to feel excited. Im seeing dr ong on Friday for my scan, first time seeing him since my transfer so maybe after that It might feel more real. These facebook grups sound amazing, keep me posted!

Fullofhope- good luck today, it's all very exciting when it actually all starts.

TK-hope you guys are feeling good, hope Byron was nice.

Betty-how are you traveling? Where are you sitting in your cycle at the moment?

AFM- I'm feeling ok, just had one pout of nausea so far but I've been sick with laryngitis so not sure if it's that or the pregnancy, apart from that feeling pretty good! Still in shock that it worked....so far!